Goodbye

By lilyreads19

With Leon's band advancing, a simple piece of paper can make or break Leon and Violetta's relationship. ... More

The Lies
A love that will last
Hope
Escape
Packing up memories
The breakup
Whos fault?
Longing
The Plan
The Last Kiss
As I watch you go
Sky High
After the fall
What's next?

Restricted

852 24 1
By lilyreads19

"You won't let me do anything by self Dad?" I accuse him while driving home.

"Violetta, I just don't want to see you get hurt." German replies.

"Ugh! I'm not a little girl anymore and you need to accept it!" I yell at him. He just doesn't understand. Immediately I burst into tears.

"It's Leon, he's moving, to America!" I can barely get those words out, coughing sputtering, crying, moaning. I tried to be strong, but the thought of Leon leaving. The pain is just unbearable. I love him.

After arriving home, I sprint up to my room and slam my door. I collapse onto my bed and cry. I cry for hours. I cry myself to sleep. I wake up in the morning and I'm still crying. I'm crying because I love him, but I can't see him because of my father. I'm like an animal in a cage, restricted to the boundaries of my own home.

I decide to go and visit Leon while Dad is out with Esmeralda. I hate her, and she hates me so the feeling is neutral. I grab my bag and tiptoe down the stairs. I sneak past Olga in the kitchen and through the front door. Letting out a sigh of relief, I turn to walk out the gate.

"Violetta?"

Sorry for how badly the story is written :/
Please follow me if you like my stories, also please comment so I can add your ideas to the story. Thnx so much for reading my books!! Luv ya all! Xx

lilypily19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
124K 309 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
336K 19.4K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...