The New Dancer ☁︎ Dance Moms...

By angie__x

//COMPLETED// **WARNING: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER** More

Cast
Maddie
Nia
Mackenzie
Kendall
Jojo
Kalani
Jennifer
Nia
Mackenzie
Kendall
Jojo
Kalani
Jennifer
Maddie
[ U P D A T E ! ]

Maddie

4.5K 48 0
By angie__x

   "Madison!" I cringe. "How are you?" Jennifer says. Don't call me Madison. "I'm great! What about you?" "I'm good! Would you like to go shopping with me tomorrow?" No... "Sure. What time?" "Whatever's good for you." she says. "3:00?" "Okay, perf," she says "I'll see you later Maddie! I have to go!" "Bye." I say.
   "Mom. I think I wanna take up soccer..." Mackenzie says. I stare at her like she's crazy. "Kenz, you hate soccer." I say. "I wanna try it!" She says. "Okay, your choice..." I tell her. "Mackenzie, you shouldn't quit dance..." Mom says. "But I want to!" Mackenzie says. "Okay..." She leaves to go talk to Abby. Kenzie leaves to go call JoJo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 2.1K 59
They were friends since she can remember.She never thought she wanted anything more. Him on the other hand.He has thought about more then that. He li...
5.4K 82 11
Lily is Rey Mysterio's step daughter and she's new to smackdown and apart of the bloodline because Roman chose her what will happen when her step bro...
16K 637 18
@sunshinesami has added you to the groupchat. sunshinesami : was it just me that thought Finn looked like a snack at tlc?? neville :...
60.6K 3.3K 52
Anything you want baby