#Shoey: The Boyfriend Tag

By graserlikeschicken

Joey's the new kid on the block. He is very outgoing, loud and boisterous, but he has a minor learning disabi... More

Moving In
A Nice Cup Of Steaming Graceffa
Over Coffee
Hanging with you
The French Press
The Monster Within
The Phone Call
Kicked Out
Burnt Pancake
Heartfelt Apology
Gone
Missing
Picture Perfect
Wolfie Graceffa
Oakleaf101
Bow-Ties Are Back!
Jenna Marbles
#Lunch
Sick
The Boyfriend Tag
Midnight
The Conspiracy Effect
Troyeboy
Staples

New Neighbor

88 0 0
By graserlikeschicken

Shane got out of the car, dreadfully groaning at the sight of a Father and Son moving van next door.
"New neighbor?" he rolled his eyes. "No thank you."
He thought of all the other neighbors, welcoming the newcomer, making Shane look like the grouch of the neighborhood for not showing up. He wondered how old the neighbor was, and if they were the disgustingly nice neighbor that came over with cookies, or the creepy introverted neighbor that always had the curtains shut. He shrugged and went inside. Then pinched himself for being so salty. Whoever they were, Shane made himself promise he'd greet them, but only once, for he didn't want to cling to them or them to cling to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.9K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
141K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
778K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc