My Bully (TYGA) [DISCONTINUED]

By mymy_dopee

Read about JaMya's complicated life with her Bully Michael. (Make sure to Vote & Comment!) More

My Bully (A Tyga Love Story)♥
OMG
Isr(In school restriction)
ISR (part 2)
Dead Wrong
Bestfriend
Funeral
Progressing..
It comes out.
Forgive HimForgive Him Not
Forgive himForgive him not P2
Friends
Catching Feelings?
Game Day
Game Day 2
Game Night
Vote & Comment
Game Night Pt.2

The meet

3.3K 131 22
By mymy_dopee

~Excuse All Mistakes

Guys please VOTE AND COMMENT.

Mya

I had finally made it home and it was already 4:30, so I decided to get in the shower. I was in for about 20 minutes then hopped out. I wrapped in a towel and sat on my bed and turned to the SyFy channel. Don't judge, it was now 4:52 and My phone lit up. I got excited thinking it was Tre but it was 1 from Chris and 1 from Ty 😒.

📱text messages 📱

Bestfran🌵👫💕: Im sorry bestfriend 😞 I been in the studio all day, nd imu tooo😘
-3:32pm

Reply: Just hmu when you not busy 🙌.
-4:55pm

  I really wasn't gone bother trying to get a quick reply from him I understand he's been working hard.I went back to my messages and tapped Michael's name.

Ty😁👌: ima be over that way at 6:30 so be ready shawty
-4:52pm

Reply: Shawty😒, but ight👌  
-4:56pm

   I went to closet to pick out what I wanted to wear. I found my red crop top that tied around my neck and my back like a swim top. I pulled out some loose distressed skinny jeans and cuffed them at the bottom with red high top converse. Since it was already close to time I went on an put it on. I turnt Pandora on and went to my bathroom and started doing my make up. After I was done with my makeup, I went to my hair. I wanted to straighten it but it wasn't enough time for that, Maybe tomorrow for the game😏. I parted my hair from ear to ear and wore it curly half up half down. I still wanted to be simple so I put little diamond studs in all three of my ear holes. I took out my pink belly ring and put in my diamond one. I was now done getting ready so I took a few pictures posted one on Instagram then started blowing up my snapchat lip syncing the songs that were playing on pandora. I was feeling myself tbh. This brought back memories of how me and Cori would always play around on the snap. lord knows I missed her. I reloaded snapchat so I could see who view my story, It was only 13 views since I had just put it on. I seen Ty had just watched it. Then he started posting shit😂 Biting ass. I clicked on his story, And what do you know he was wearing a red and black bulls jersey and snapback. He wants to be like me so bad. At first his snap were just pictures of him and his jordans, then it was a video.

👻snapchat👻

Tykingin💯: "Why JaMya blowing up my snap looking ugly and shit she better be ready.

I posted a black picture saying "@Ty Boy Stfuu 😴😋" then I got off. A few minutes later he text me saying he was on his way. I sat my phone down and rested on my stomach. I was slowly falling asleep when I heard my doorbell ring ughhh. I got up and walked down stairs to answer the door. I looked out the peep hole and seen it was Ty I huffed and opened the door and walked away.

Ty: Damn no greeting?

Mya: You just ruined my nap

Ty: You were just on snapchat what you was sleep for like 2 minutes *closes house door*

Mya: *rolls eyes*

Ty: *looking at her* You look good shawty

Mya: What I tell you about that, but thank you

Ty: You only looking that good cause you wanted me to see huh?

Mya: Not even, your not my type boo

Ty: Pshh lies, but we on a time schedule you ready?

Mya: Yea let me go get my stuff right quick.

  I run up the stairs and then find myself on my ass. And Ty laughing like the shit was funny, he pulled out his phone and started recording me and Shit.

Ty: 😂*laughing hard recording* Yea you was talking all that shit now yo ass fell down the steps

Mya: *slowly getting up* Man move Ty shits not funny

Ty: *still laughin and typing on his phone*

    I got up and walked up the stairs that shit was embarrassing asf 😞. I grabbed my phone,my keys and my favorite tan throw over purse and walked back downstairs.

Mya: Okay lets go

Ty: *laughing again*

Ugh his ass still find it funny, I guess it was ,the fact that I was tryna run up them stairs cute and ended up embarrassing myself. I walked to the door acting like I had an attitude,he walked out the door trying to cover up his lauging. I looked the door and walked up to my already open door and got in the car, he shut my door then jogged to the drivers side and got in. He looked at me before pulling off. It was kinda quiet and awkward so I turned on the radio.

Ty: Who told you to touch my radio?

Mya: I did, you ain't talking bout nothing soo

Ty: Smart ass

Mya: What we going to see anyway?

Ty: *smirks* You'll see

Mya: Michael tell me

Ty: Nah, we'll be there in a minute

   He act like he cant just tell me 😒. I pulled out my phone and seen my snapchat was blowed , I got on and checked a few some where people laughing at me falling down the stairs, some where telling me to go watch Ty's snap and others were asking what we had going on. People so damn nosey. I went to Ty's story and watched his story. I busted out laughing his ass was recording me the whole time so he got me actually falling and captioned it "she was tryna be cute" I locked my phone and slapped his arm.

Ty: What was that for? 👀

Mya: You recored the whole thing? And you got me messed up with that caption

Ty: Well I wasn't lying was I? 😏 *parks the car* Come on ma

  Were downtown so there wasn't many parking spots so we had to walk alil before we made it to the theatre. He grabbed my hand while we were walking. I was going to say something about it but I kinda liked it so I kept quiet. When we got to the stand he asked for two tickets for the visit 😒

Mya: Wtf Michael no😣

Ty: What you scared or something?

Mya: Why we gotta watch a scary movie?

Ty: So you can be all over me when a scary part is on *licks lips*

Ticketboy: *laughs and hands him tickets*

We walk in the theatre and sit in a seat at the top.After we were settled in the previews were on and he asked if I wanted anything from the concession. I told him to get me Starburst and A Icy and that we could share popcorn.He walked out and I sat there waiting. As I was turning my phone on silent and turning the brightness somebody textd me the contact name said mybbydaddy😍👶💕💦 I instantly read the message.

📱text messages📱

mybbydaddy😍👶💕💦: Wyd babymama?
-6:34pm

Reply: um who is this?
-6:34pm

mybbydaddy😍👶💕💦: its Tre from school😏
-6:35pm

Reply: Oh 😂, babydaddy tho really?
-6:36pm

mybbydaddy😍👶💕💦: You bet  not change it either, Ima really be that one day😏 but wyd lil mama?
-6:36pm

Reply: lol whatever you say, and Im at the movies, I'll text you when i leave
-6:37pm

   Ty had just walked back in and handed me my stuff then sat down I felt him glancing at me.

mybbydaddy😍👶💕💦: awe well enjoy yoself , and don't forget about me lil mama😘
-6:37pm

    I blushed while locking my phone, I could still feel Ty glancing at me. Lawwd Tre trying to be bae😍😩  ,let me chill I'm here with Ty rn.

HOW YALL LIKE TRE IN THIS CHAPTER?

IS TY FEELING MYA?

WHO YALL LIKE BETTER TRE OR TY?

Please vote and comment..Thanks Much Love -MyMy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 590 20
Please read ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ Complete Complete Complete ♥♡♥
2.8K 181 31
The life story of 17yr old Maliah Williams.
130K 4.4K 32
Ty's bullied, abused, and is that one kid no one gives a shit about until a new kid comes. Ty figures out powers and makes new friendship but also ne...
24.6K 1.1K 32
read to find out