Mutual Love With A Gryffindor...

By astridologia

Lilith Marie Joe, a "normal" pure-blood wizard and a daughter of death eaters. She's the typical Slytherin gi... More

Mutual Love With A Gryffindor
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46 • Part 1
46 • Part 2
47

13

2.7K 66 5
By astridologia

X I I I

W E R E W O L V E S

"You have only ever seen me amongst the Order, or under Dumbledore's protection at Hogwarts! You don't know how most of the wizarding world sees creatures like me! When they know of my affliction, they can barely talk to me."

- Remus Lupin

"Now remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege." Professor McGonagall said and other stuff.

Harry walked up to Professor Mcgonagall. Not sure what his trying to do there?

"No permission formed sign. No visiting the village. That's the rule Potter." She said to Harry.

"Those with permission follow me and those without, stay put." Professor Filch commanded.

Mione, Ron and I waited for Harry, as he talked to Professor McGonagall.

"Don't worry about it guys, see you later." Harry said his last words before we left. We just waved goodbye.

We went back to Hogwarts after Hogsmeade. We were walking up the staircase to the Common Room and trust me Ron wouldn't stop talking.

"What's going on?" Ron said. He continued, "Maybe Neville forgot the password again."

I just laughed, he didn't know Neville was behind him.

"Get back all of you, no one is to enter this dormitory, until it is fully searched." Our head boy said. What is happening?

Ginny came down the staircase, "The fat lady she's gone!"

"Who the bloody hell is right now?" I half-shouted to the trio. It's me of course.

"It's you. But that's fine, she doesn't even know how to sing." Ron answered and let out a small laugh.

"It's not funny, Ron." Mione warned him.

"I quite find it funny actually." I reacted and Mione just glared at me. I laughed more.

Dumbledore came up to see the door where the fat lady is before. He is apparently with Professor Filch.

"Mr. Filch, round up the ghosts. Search every painting in the castle and find the fat lady!" Dumbledore instructed.

"There's no need for ghost professor, the fat lady is there." Professor Filch pointed.

We all started running towards the fat lady on another painting. The fat lady confirmed that he's here. Sirius Black!

"Everyone to the great hall, all of you now." Dumbledore instructed and we all followed.
"Except you Ms. Joe."

I stopped realizing it was me. I motioned the trio to go ahead and leave me. They all agreed.

The rest were informed to sleep at the great hall this night as they look for Sirius Black who is round the corner of Hogwarts.

"Ms. Joe, I would like to say thank you for informing us about the current events happening involving Sirius Black." I feel so touched.

"No worries sir, part of my job. I think." I said unsure.

"Is this not what you wanted?"

"It is because ever since I had this ability of mine, it says that I was to help Harry in being an auror."

"How so, my dear?"

"It's like receiving the Hogwarts letter back in my age of 11. When you receive it, instantly you know you're a wizard even if it's unbelievable. Same with the ability. My job is told once you recieve it. I knew it was to help Harry because it's part of my dream back when I was young, even if I don't know him yet before." I explained.

"Are you sure of what you have chosen?"

"Yes because I have no other options."

"You do, my dear. You do have other options."

"Like what sir?" I asked thinking if I can change paths? But that's impossible or maybe I don't know my skills well.

He didn't answer and just told me to go to my friends and be safe for the night. That's weird and it made me have second thoughts. I want to know if Harry is my only job or not?

"And Ms. Joe, I do believe in you, in case you believe that no one does."

____________

Today we've got Defense Against Dark Arts up first. Greeted by a Professor Snape barging in through the doors and shutting all the windows of room. He put down the white screen and said,

"Turn to page 394."

We all opened up our books, which is in the section of... Were-wolves?

Suddenly, I think I should tell them about it. Draco and I are the only who knows about Professor Lupin, being a were-wolf even though my boyfriend doesn't really believe me.

"Professor, why so sudden with the were-wolves? And where the hell is Professor Lupin?" I asked and with a loud voice that everyone can hear me. The trio looked at me like i'm insane without Mione. Well even Draco looks at me like i'm crazy. I've got an idea but it is very risky.

"It's none of your concern. Your professor is uncapable of teaching you at this present time." As he walked over me, I decided to grab his arm and boom.

Future. Professor Lupin. Petter Pettigrew? Sirius Black? They're all friends. It's true, full moon, he's a were-wolf.

After that, Draco pulled me slowly to sit.

Professor Snape snickered and said, "One of the seekers. Surprising. What did you see?" I was scared the time he asked the question but that act was very risky indeed.

"Professor Lupin, he's with Sirius Black. You're teaching us about were-wolves because he is one." I stated.

"She's right sir." Draco added. Thank you for being there.

"And how did you know Mr. Malfoy?"

"We had this class yesterday but when she gripped onto me cause she's scared of were-wolves, she said Professor Lupin is one of them. I didn't believe her since why would he be here if he is in fact a were-wolf? and it doesn't exist." Draco added.

"And what do you mean seekers?" I questioned him.

"Foolish child, you barely know anything about your kind." I don't get it.

Professor Snape just carried on and told us to open to page 394.

"But is it true professor? Is he really a were-wolf?" Mione asked. Oh, tick tock tick tock.

"Did you see her come in?" Ron asked Harry. She's like a ninja, popping out of nowhere.

Snape asked a question, "Quiet! Now, what is the difference between an animagus and a were wolf?" It's always Mione who knows the answer.

"No one? How disappointing." Snape said, without any emotion.

Mione started talking about the were wolf. When it turns into one during a full moon, he doesn't remember who he really is, like he gets out of control. Blah blah blah.

And Draco started howling, "A-woo!" This boy.

"Thank you Mr. Malfoy!" And he started drawing stuff and made it fly to Harry. I slapped his head like I always do.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?"

"Aw, nothing." I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing? You made that fly to Potter? I mean Harry."

"Potter? You never called him Potter? Aww, you're becoming one of us."

"I already was and am. So what?"

"I just love you."

"Yeah, will you shush. I love you too." I whispered, why Draco, why are you so sweet? Not that i;m complaining.

And then, he announced we have a stupid test. Damn it! I hate exams. Harry had quidditch tomorrow and aren't we going to watch? You know, I feel like Professor Snape knows something about were wolves. He kept repeating, page 394. Even if I saw the future, it wasn't complete.

______________________

A.A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 153 55
What if Harry had a twin sister named Lilith Potter that survived that fateful night with him? What if his sister got into the Slytherin House? And f...
4.8M 153K 83
" do you have me under a curse, diggory? " " no, what makes you say that? " " i feel completely under your control, and i can't s...
347 10 18
"You gotta pick out who's actually loyal to you. Not just because they're family or friends. Anyone can be traitor at any moment." - Grayson, Year 1 ...
42.2K 943 39
Annabelle Avery thought she was just your ordinary witch, studying at Beauxbaton's... But when she is transferred to Hogwarts, her world as she new i...