Paparazzi (One Direction)

By BritishBums

Yeah, yeah, us paparazzi have the bad messages and bad reputations. But you know what? It really depends on w... More

Paparazzi (One Direction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
UPDATE INFO!
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 *last chapter*

Chapter 11

193K 4K 795
By BritishBums

-Harry's POV-

Well this is the part where I have to show that I'm a strong guy, because the elevators are down and the only thing there are, are stairs. Tons of them. And there are still 69 floors to go..

I sighed, Noelle asleep in my arms.

"Noelle?"

"Mhm." She hummed softly.

"There's a bit of a problem." I cleared my throat.

She squinted her eyes at the bright lights, looking around. "Ah." She mumbled, clenching her head in her hands. "Ow." She breathed out.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, just a headache that's all."

"So I thought you didn't drink?"

I started the staircase now.

"Tell Niall and Louis that. I wanted water and they give me strong tequilla."

"Ugh. Those two get very annoying when they're drunk." I agreed.

She nods slowly, pulling a small smile. "What time's it?" Noelle yawned, stretching her arms out, but then putting them back around my neck.

"Uhh.. Almost 1 in the morning I think." I responded.

"I think I can try to walk, you don't have to carry me the whole way." She muttered, picking her head up slowly.

"Can you try?"

I stopped, letting her get to her feet.

"Good?" I questioned.

"Eh." Noelle just makes a sound effect, pulling her messy hair bun off, her hair fanning.

She ruffles her hair before she goes up the steps carefully. At one point she would pause, probably because of her major headache, but she looked like she was going to be okay.

I'm just right behind her, as we managed to climb the stair cases.

-----

"Wow, okay." Noelle stops in a halt, and we're now almost up. We're on the 50th floor.

"I'm really tired." She says honestly, moving the hair out of her face.

To admit, I was really tired as well.

"Here, climb on." I pat my back.

"I'm really heavy." Noelle argued.

"No you aren't." I chuckled, deeply breathing, nearly panting.

"I'm going to be fine." She sighed, her eyes barely open as we go back to climbling.

A few minutes later, she had given in for the piggyback ride. Noelle looked pretty tired, just by the look on her face.

I cupped her thighs, her body resting on my back, her head falling on my shoulder.

"Thanks..I guess." Noelle mumbled. "You're a real gentleman." I don't know, but it feels that she's smiling. Noelle planted a kiss just right where my jaw and neck met.

I still had to keep reminding myself that she wouldn't remember any of this happening the next day.

And plus I couldn't tell anyone that this happened, or else management would eat me for lunch.. If anything gets out that I danced with Noelle and took her home? Then yeah, my career would be over and I'd be dead. Literally.

"No problem." I answered once I was snapped out of my thoughts.

There was a silence that followed, me just getting back to be deep in my thoughts.

Once we had reached Noelle's hotel room, I was exhausted. I turn the knob, seeing her door was left unlocked.

Kicking it open, I closed it behind me.

I searched the place for her bedroom, walking down the long hallway.

Once I spot her king sized bed, I gently slippe her off my back and onto the mattress.

I pulled a small smile, pulling the covers over the girl.

"Night." I ruffled my curls, yawning slightly as well.

"Harry.." She murmered before I could switch her lights off.

"Yeh?"

"Come please.. Stay." Noelle slowly pulled the covers open for me to lay next to her.

"I don't know, the boys would be pissed."

"Please." She pleaded repeatedly.

I pondered over it, sighing as I walked over to her. I slipped into the empty spot next to her, getting comfortable under the sheets.

"I'll stay until you fall asleep." I muttered, sitting up.

"No.. S-stay here with me." She pouted, quickly wrapping her arms around me as much as she could.

I looked down at the peaceful girl.

"Go to sleep, love." I whispered, setting an arm around her.

"Stay?"

"Mhm."

******

*The Next Morning*

-Noelle's POV-

I tangled my legs into my pillow, my head burying into my pillow as well.

Wow, my pillow is really warm.. Wait.. My pillow is breathing?

My eyes slowly fluttered open to find a snoring curly haired boy sleeping right next to me.

"owww.." My hands went to my head. My head was throbbing.

My whole body was literally aching, I couldn't even have the strength to move much.

And so I just screamed loudly.

I hear Harry fall over, and that's when I think I done my job right.

"What are you doing here?!" I managed to say.

"What was the scream for?" He groaned.

"ANSWER MY QUESTION! I WILL CALL THE PO PO ON YOU!" I warned, holding out a pillow for defense. "How did you get into my house? Wait.. What happened last night?"

He sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "I didn't tresspass. And what is it that you remember?"

I bit my lip, looking down at myself. Thankfully, I was still dressed in the clothes from the previous night. That gave me a bit of trust for Curly here, seeing he didn't take advantage of me.

"Well.. I remember going to the VMA's. And you.. Were singing.." I thought, glaring at him on my carpet floor.

He smiled.

"And then I remembered the afterparty, I got into a hot mess with Taylor Swift, and then I accidentally flashed my camera in your face.. I think." I bit my lip.

"Is that all you remember?"

"Umm.. And I think the funny thing." I chuckled lightly, leaning back on my bed. "You wanted me to dance with you and I was just all like BOY NAW!" I say weakly, doing a little snap.

He chuckled.

"Okay. So the events after that. Umm.. I think Niall and Louis got you drunk on tequilla. And so that's what happened. Then you came up to me drunk as hell, and forced me to dance with you.." Harry laughed, as my eyes widened.

"oh no." I burried my face in my hands.

He continues anyway. "Then you started kissing me, but I stopped you. Then--"

"OH MY GOD WHAT?!" I nearly exploded at his last saying.

"You. Kissed. Me." He says slowly. Maybe it was the drunk effect on me.. I mean, ME? Kissing him? Uhh I don't think so..

"Believe me, you did." He nods, "but I'm alright with that."

I slapped him hard on the arm as he gasped, rubbing at the spot where I hit him. "Ow!"

"Okay did anyone see us?!" This is my time for panicking.

"Not that I saw of.." His voice trailed.

"OH MY GOD!" I groaned, burying my face in my hands. I coughed slightly, feeling a bit warm. Huh.

"You alright?" He asks.

"Of coarse I am, what are you saying." I say sassily, sending him a glare.

"What I'm saying, is that you look a bit.. Out of place."

"What does that even mean?"

"You don't look right, that's all."

"Probably because I was completely wasted last night and I am experiencing a huge hangover?!"

"Okay, okay!"

His phone interrupts me, if it hadn't he wouldn't even be alive at the moment.

"I have to take this." Harry says nonchalantly.

He flips his phone out and answers it right here. "Ello?"

He sits there for awhile, before he immediately picks himself up, ruffling his curls. "Wait..What?"

"Umm..Kay. Alright. Okay I guess so, Mhm. Yeah. Alright, bye Liam, thanks." He bit his lip. "Oh I'm at Noelle's suite. Yeah she's fine. And coarse. Come on up. Is it alright if Liam and Zayn come over?" He turns to me.

"Uhh.." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Wait what's wrong, what happened?" I asked.

"I think it's better if they come and tell you.." His voice trailed.

I sighed, nodding slightly. "Is it bad?'

"A bit."

To be honest, I wasn't really feeling good. Is that what 'out of place' in British? Hmm.. I may never know.

Harry sits at the end of my bed, looking at me. "You don't look to good." He says, sitting next to me then.

"I'm fine." I nod.

When his hand comes closer to me, I think he might do something, but he just feels my forehead.

"God Noelle, I think you have a bit of a fever."

"I'm fine!" I say stubbornly.

"No you aren't. You might want to stay in bed. Do you have work today?"

"Yes, and I'm going." I stated.

"You can't you're sick." Harry argued.

"Am not."

"You are."

"Not."

"Is."

"Not."

"Is!"

"Ugh not!"

I huffed, crossing my arms. "I am perfectly fine." I say, but yes I do feel myself burning. Probably must need to take a couple pills and then I'll be fine. I nearly coughed my lungs out, me getting startled by that.

"Shoot do you have a deer inside of you?" Harry asks seriously which just made that ten times more hilarious.

I laughed.

"What?"

"Yes, a deer lives in me, and it is kicking at my throat." i say sarcastically, sending him a weird look.

Pretty soon, the doorbell rang.

Rising to get it before Harry, he just follows me as I stumbled. I was still a bit dizzy.. Ugh. Could I be sick?

Noelle "Bad" Hallick, sick? That couldn't be possible..

I swung the door open, a Liam and a Zayn appearing.

"Woah are you okay Noelle? You look like you got sucked into a tornado." Zayn joked.

I rolled my eyes. "Well thanks."

"But it's true. You look.." Liam pondered for the right word. "Ill." He nods.

"Why are you guys being all nice to me, with the exception of Zayn." I glared at him.

Zayn pouted. "I was kidding love, you look beautiful!"

"Urgh don't lie!"

"Okay seriously, why? And where's the two who made me drink? Because I will twist their necks and kick Niall's butt back to Ireland."

Harry bubbled out a laugh, toppling a hand over his mouth after.

"Still in bed." Liam sighs. "Whenever they have hangovers they usually wake up at like 2 in the afternoon."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Well I'll just twist their necks at two then." I spoke naturally.

They laughed.

Yes I am that funny. APPLAUD ME PEOPLE.

"Okay. Now answer my other question." I rose my eyebrows.

"I think you might want to sit down for this Noelle." Liam says as if he's some kind of doctor.

But anyway, I listen to him because he actually does sound like a doctor. I motion them in sitting on my couch, the three boys plopping onto the adjacent couch.

"Alright, speak."

"Umm.. It's really hard to say this so I'll leave it to Liam." Zayn pretty much sums up.

Liam didn't even have to say anything. All he had to do was hold up a magazine that literally made me furious.

It was on the frikin front cover! And it was a picture of ME asleep in the passenger seat of Harry's car I'm guessing and him kissing me on the cheek! OKAY REALLY WHAT KIND OF CRUEL PEOPLE DOES THOSE THINGS

Oh wait.. The paprazzi does that. And I'm a paparazzi.. So therefore me and the paparazzi are one. Well shiznit.

The front cover wrote: 'BREAKING NEWS! HARRY STYLES AND A NEW MYSTERY GIRL?! Turn to Page 27 and 28 for more of the deets!'

I snatched it, sending Harry the best death glare ever.

"I am not done with you, just sit tight." I gritted my teeth, Harry's eyes widening.

I angrily flipped through the magazine and to the page.

If this was some cartoon show, you could probably see my head smoking and making that burning tea pot noise.

I scan through the words that were written in blurbs only to be seen MORE pictures. I was getting carried bridal style in one, and the other, me dancing with Harry. Wow okay, my life = RUINED.

'A paparazzi quotes, "That is Noelle! I work with her, and she is such a nice girl! Never knew she'd be such a rebel and have a stand with Harry Styles from One Direction!" It seemed Noelle, who is 20, lived the life last night! She seems to be working for the paps as well, and she might just lose her job for this.. But would you look at that! She was at the afterparty in a club at LA, nearly grinding on Harry. Harry seemed to be enjoying this, but could this be another drunken night? Or a newfound love for both Harry and one of the paps, Noelle?'

Once I had finished reading, I threw the magazine across the room and screamed.

"OKAY YOU ARE GETTING IT STYLES!" I shouted, pulling up my sleeves.

I was sick, yeah. But my anger took over, and I beat the shizpops out of him.

Tackling him to the ground, I climbed on top of him, and..

All you could hear was Harry's girly screams, and Zayn and Liam watching in full on shock.

Umm.. It wasn't that much of a pretty sight.

_________________________________

A/N:

Harry and Noelle's official ship name is Harryelle! I liked that ship name the most out of all y'all comments! Soo ship name is Harryelle! I think it's perf lol :D

So this chapter was a bit of a shock.. lol.

More to come soon!

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEEEE

-BritishBums xox

Continue Reading