unlikely encounter yaoi

By Carnelian1111

Dimitri Bane is lonely... he wants someone to love, so when he meets some twins he falls head over heels in l... More

Characters
chapter 1
chapter 3
IMPORTANT NOTE!!!

chapter 2

667 8 2
By Carnelian1111

Hi again ^_^

****************************************************************************************************************

Our days continually passed like this for eight months by which time we were almost close enough to be brothers. I didn’t want to be brothers... oh hell no! I wanted us to be lovers but I was too much of a damn fool to confess. It was Cades birthday in three weeks and I really wanted to get him something special to signify how I felt about him, the only problem was that I didn’t know what to get.

“Hey, snap out of it or I’ll have to tickle you...”

All of a sudden I felt a weight on top of me and something tickling my nose. I opened my eyes to see Cade sat on top of me his face so close to mine his hair was brushing my nose. He blushed and seeing this I held onto his waist, careful not to touch anything, ahem, sexual as I moved him so I could sit up. I grinned as I saw Titch run up to him and bound onto his lap. This perfect moment was ruined by the sound of a door knocking and my maid calling,

“Excuse me sir, but your father wants to speak with you,”

As I got up I sighed and turned to smile apologetically to my dear sweet Cade sitting there staring up at me with that worried little expression he always wore when I was leaving.

“Listen, I’m sorry but I have to go and see what my father wants or he will be in a foul mood at dinner.”

With that I turned away and headed down the long stretch of hallway to my father’s study.

I was crushed. The blow my father had just dealt me was staggering. I was desperately clutching at straws trying to find some loophole in what he was saying. “Now son, as third prince it is vital that you marry soon... This country needs a role model and as your elder brothers will be ruling the kingdom it falls to you to marry, start a family, and generally set a good example.”

I was furious at what he was saying. He didn’t even ask if I had someone I loved!

“Now son, I have a few marriage proposals for you to read, I hope that in them there will be a woman you like.”

All of a sudden it hit me... If I could get Cade to love me, then with his looks he could easily pass for a girl! I just needed time...

“Father, give me 6 months, if I don’t have a lover by that time then I will read these proposals, if I do you must agree that I get to marry them.”

He pondered my proposition for a moment, and with a heavy sigh, agreed to my terms.

I was elated as I walked back to my room, back to Cade. When I walked in, Cade was nowhere to be seen, and I flew into a panic. At that moment I heard a muffled cry from my walk in wardrobe.

As I opened the door I saw Cade curled up in the far corner, curled into a little ball. My heart melted as I walked towards him.

“Cade?” I said softly as I approached. The tear stained face that looked at me was enough to make me lose my grip on my self control, but I held on... Barely.

“Cade, are you alright?” Inside I kicked myself, did he look alright?!

I couldn’t think of anything else to do so I held out my arms to him, and without a second thought, he leapt into them. My heart leapt into my mouth at this contact, and I held him close, not wanting to let go. After a while, he straightened up looking flustered.

“I- I- I’m sorry...” he mumbled, looking cuter than ever, with a red blush creeping into his face.

“It’s okay, don’t worry about it, I didn’t mind.” I said, but in truth the places he had been clinging to were searing from the pain of being disconnected from him.

As he turned to leave, I felt a compulsive need to draw him back to me, so I reached out my arms and held him close, his hair brushing against my face as he turned to look at me.

I couldn’t help it, with him looking so cute, I could think of only one thing to do, so I kissed him.

His body froze for a fraction of a second, before he gently leaned into the kiss, prompting me to carry on. I kissed him harder, until I heard a little moan escape from him. The taste of his lips on mine made everything around us go hazy, and I barely noticed when Titch started pawing at my leg. We broke away, both of us flushed, both of us wanting to carry on. All of a sudden, Cade’s mobile rang and he scurried to answer it.

“Yes... Okay... Uh huh... I’ll get straight home...” He mumbled to the person at the other end of the phone.

I didn’t want him to leave, but with the fact I just got the kiss of my dreams, I think I could let it slide.

“Do you want me to walk you home?”

“Uhm yeah... why not,” he replied.

There was something extremely wrong, he was normally so much happier, more relaxed, not like this. I pushed these thoughts to the back of my mind, as he didn’t need me doubting him at this moment in time, I mean... the fact he’s worried may be because I just kissed him. But, he kissed me back, that meant he liked it, right?

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard my older brother walking past singing a sad song.

“On my own, pretending he’s beside me, all alone I walk with him till morning, without him, I feel his arms around me, when I lose my way I close my eyes and he has found me...”

He got dumped. Again.

I broke into his singing by singing my own melody,

“I wish my, brother would lend me his bike, so I can, take my friend to his home, I hope, he hears my plea and replies, or I will tell our dad about you know what...” copying his tune exactly. He gave me a look that would have frozen hell and answered,

“Keys are in my room, so is a spare helmet. Now shut up about that, or I will take your smirk and shove it up your...”

I knew the rest of his threat so I ran, grabbed his keys (and licence) and pulled Cade with me down the hall. As we got on the bike I placed the second helmet on Cade’s head gently, before pulling on my own. Once we set off I felt his arms slip around my waist and his head lean on my back. I exhaled as I relished in the warmth radiating off him while we zoomed down the freeway.

All too soon we arrived out side Cade’s house and he got off the bike, handing me the helmet and mumbling a quiet thanks.

“Bye, see you soon?” I had meant it as a statement but it came out as a question.

“Yeah... Wednesday alright for you?”

NO! I want to stay with you now...

“Yup that’s fine...” was my response.

As he turned to leave I grabbed his hand, spun him round, and kissed him gently on the cheek.

“See you on Wednesday...” I whispered with a gentle smile.

A loud voice broke into the moment as someone yelled from the door,

“Cade, that stalker girl is looking for you and technically you are in the bathroom crying your eyes out because you got dumped so get your ass in here because you know I hate lying!”

I smiled as he blushed and said my goodbyes to him.

With that I drove away with the spare helmet not on my arm... tomorrow Cade is going to be getting a visit... I can hardly wait.

I stood outside the house that held my beloved Cade and stared up wondering which room was his, devising a wild plan to speak sonnets to him in the night, my god I need a life. I walked up to the door, feeling excited to know that I could see Cade again.

I knocked on the door three times clearly so they could hear; it paid off, as I heard the patter of shoes on wood approaching.

 “Hello, sorry we don’t do raffle tickets, charity, and if you are here about Timbuktu please buddy don’t bother...”

“Hey, sorry you don’t know me but I’m a friend of Cade’s I forgot my helmet last night so I came round to pick it up-“

The door flew open and I was greeted by the weirdest sight in the world. A teenage boy a few years older than me stood in the doorway but his appearance was the major thing that struck me as odd. He wore a pair of black jeans faded to grey with paint splatters and non removable stains, a band tee from before I was born and I’m definitely sure it was from before he was born as well, over this was a white lab coat rolled up at the arms and the collar turned up, goggles adorned his head to keep his hair out of his eyes, his hair was a black shock that looked like it had been on the receiving end of a few electric currents.

“Why didn’t you say you were Cadee baby’s friend? Toby is called Toby, and Toby will go get him for you just wait here!”

As he left me standing in the hallway a cold voice came from a different room.

“Whoever you are close the door; there are people out there that would thank the heavens for our door to be opened,”

I stepped further in and shut the door behind me, feeling awkward that I didn’t know who was talking to me.

At that moment a regal looking figure glided through the door, and regarded me with a look of cool contempt. He was dressed from head to toe in purple; it was only the shades that varied. His shoes were an eastern style with gold braiding along the top, his trousers were full length and baggy enough as to not constrict movement, his top tight and form fitting with the collar up on his neck. His hair was long, reaching halfway down his back, black with highlights if purple, his eyes, deep pools of violet.

“Someone who is so obvious should count their lucky stars my youngest brother is dense, either that or he returns your feelings, either way you are lucky. I’m Marius by the way, pleased to make your acquaintance”

Cade tripped down the last few stairs and into my arms because of the rush he was in. A plan quickly formulated in my mind and I glanced at the man in front of me, who discreetly nodded to show he approved. My arm snaked round Cade’s waist as he tried to right himself. He blushed so hard it looked like he wanted to crawl away and hide.

“Cade, I think introductions are in order, luckily your ‘friend’ caught us while we are all in.”

He pulled a speaker out of what seemed thin air and said, “Convene in the dining room we have a guest.”

Continue Reading