Daughter

By besthokage

"Another is coming." "It's a boy!" Madara smirked. And with a single hand performed a jutsu as a white aura c... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5. An Injured Raven?
6. The Bird is a Man? Part 1.
7. The Bird is a Man? Part 2.
8. Kūkyo's Mother.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18. Hashirama? Madara?!
19. Kūkyo's Birthday.
20.
21. Last Chapter.
First Chapter
Boruto Book?

9

7.7K 337 540
By besthokage

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAVE A BIT OF CURSING I APOLOGIZE ITS FOR STORY USES ONLY...Please remember to envision Melody with a British accent, I think in other parts I put a English accent referring to British, my bad if you were confused. Also, I would like to thank all the fans who took the TIME out of there short lives that's went to my page and followed me. ;) I see you fam~

Emptiness- Kūkyo

I was kind of just...

Just...

.... Twitching....

I was recalling the short conversation between the Third Hogake, not only that but the idiotic ninja who spread word of me just to defy Konoha as I have learned a few things.

1. The entire world knows who I am now.

2. Ninjas from all of the nations come and try to kill me.

3. Villagers hate and are utterly afraid of me. When I say afraid I mean they cower, some cry, some beg at my feet to keep them alive.

But then there are villagers who... Were brave.

Let's see.. They threw insults, -which I ignored- tomatoes, -I caught each tomatoes and sent it back in there faces.. Hard- knifes.. -Some villagers no longer live I had to do so many volunteer work -_-,  and some tried to corner me to teach myself and Madara a 'lesson..

Those villagers are in the Intensive Care Unit as I think.

So to say the villagers hate and fear me big time is a huge understatement. But now let's talk about the undercover ninjas.. Saidaime had to increase the security by 50%

One time I was drinking tea and a ninja fell dead at my feet.

I spit out my tea and fainted. -You seriously can not blame me for that-

Another I was showering and a ninja came from the little pipe, I killed that little skunk. One day I was training and was exhausted a felt a kunai touch my back before it vanished.

ANBU -Yes. I do know the names and ranks now.-

ANBU had taken him back in the ground with him.. Where he came from. It got so bad that the Third Hokage had to warn other nations to stop. And of course they didn't listen. But the worst.. There's two Kages I hate the most who sends the most.

That damned Tsuikage, the old geezer needs to die soon, or it will be by my hands.

Then the Raikage, oh I can't not tolerate that fool! His little brother whoever.. Is.. Different... I don't like him.. But I don't dislike him.. I can however get annoyed by his.. Not creative raps.. But I can however tolerate his raps of I don't have to tolerate with that.. Weak Mill..

(Get it, haha Author-chan pun kya!~)

In then the conversation with the Thrid.. His.. Direct and indirect approaches of calling my mother.. Sexy.. And other.. Words and indirectly said the same for me for the future. I tsk.

*Pause*

Hello this is Author-chan kya! I would like to see if you notice something Madara and Kūkyo do ALL the time.. (No not crossing there arms or scoffing.)

Here's a hint..

Kushima says "Dattenene"

Naruto says "Dattebayo"

There's your hint. ;)

The person who gets it right first gets not only a shout out from me from a chapter but a follow as well. :) XD

I know I'm not that bug but I'd like to make it fun you know? :)

Okay bye!

*Unpause*

I tsk as I open my eyes only to see a mob of black and blonde hair. My eyebrows furrowed sleepily.

"These are odd colors for cotton candy." I mumble tiredly.

I never had cotton candy before.. Ever. I wonder what it taste like?.. It smells nice.. Nothing sweet at all. Actually.. It smells like ramen... And tomatoes.. I open my mouth slowly and gently put my mouth on it sleepily and slowly started to nimble on it. It doesn't taste very good.. But I don't care.. I just nibbled, that is till I heard a snap. I hum opening one eye slowly then heard another snap I open both eyes as my boy open a bit.

"Wha...." I heard another snap and that's when I snapped back to reality I look around only to see a figure with a black and red coat on with hearts around them..

Who was that?! And why were they not caught and killed? I got out the bed quickly only to be held back. I look down irritated, just to see Sasuke and Naruto clinging on me in there sleep. My eyes soften, my hazel eyes brighten and enlarged. Sasuke and Naruto hands were on my chest heads tilt slightly together as both of them held one of my hands. But gratefully I could see outside just to see guards staring at nothing and some drooling... This work.. This level of genjutsu on ANBU ninjas... The black and red coat...

Uchiha Itachi...

When I found your Raven tail.. I was silently planning his death.. Hm.. Maybe I'll give him red roses.. No black roses.. No red roses... No.. Black roses.. Never mind, I'll be nice and throw a color if both.. For his hands.. To have..

In his coffin.

Now what color coffin? White? For purity? Black? He loves black but he's not a tainted person.. Red? The color of blood that will be stained upon my blood. His blood will be stained upon my hands. A sinister smile fell upon my face. No.. I'll make the casket black and stain it red with his blood. Mhm.. That's a nice funeral..

I chuckle. His death isn't that heard, just punch him in the heart and Bing bada boom. He's dead. But.. Why did he have hearts around him.. And.. No.. I will not think about it, it makes my brain hurt.

I turn my head toward Sasuke who was stirring in his sleep. One of his black onyx eyes open sleepily as his gaze looked up at me. Then he did something that made freeze with wide eyes..

He..

He..

He smiled. "Ohayo Kūkyo.." He mumbles sleepily.

Whatever just go with it.

I gave a small smile. "Ohayo Sasuke." He mumbles something incorhent before sitting up a bit and kissed my cheek lingering before leaning back, smile, and lay back on the bed closing his eyes once again.

My eyes widen, I blush as soon as his kiss warm lips met my cheek, but as it lingered... I blush scarlet.. I could have sworn I heard another 'snap' but it could have been my imagination.. So I was stairs down at Sasuke, with wide eyes, and a scarlet face, lips parted in pure shock. Mhm.. Uh.. Um.. Erm.. Er... I can't process..

The more I stare the more redder my face is..

"I.. You.. Kiss.. Uh.. Cheek.. Now... Sleep?" Words played jumbling around. This is all so new.. This experience with such little words to think about.. It's fascinating.. Yet.. Frustrationing.. Uh.. Kiss... Um..

Finally I squeal and jump out the bed darting for Sasuke. I then proceed to hide under his covers.. He kissed my cheek.. Never had I experience that type of.. Gesture.. It's so inappropriate.. To make me so flustered.. And.. Out of character.. What was that? Making my cheeks red and my hormones going insane.. Ugh..

I'm hiding here for a while.

-------

"Come out."

"..."

"Kūkyo stop being such a idiot and come out."

I practically scoffed. Idiot? I have IQ over 200 and he is calling me an idiot? Go tell that to my multiple degrees and awards in my bedroom dork.

"Kūkyo come on.."

"Go away."

"Come out."

"Go away."

"Come out."

"Go away."

"Godammit Kūkyo! Come out!"

I froze and with hat the covers keeping me from the world were ripped off of me as I saw an enraged Sasuke. As soon as I saw him my color drained -more-. I have never experienced a.. Angry Sasuke. Of course he got annoyed, irritated, depressed, happy.. But he never.. Lashed out.. Or.. Lose control.. So this was new for me. I was use to this.

Lash outs of business men, school boards outraged that I wouldn't come to study at there school. As if I'd come for someone else's popularity. Business men.. That was hilarious. Watching their snobbish faces turn to disbelieve when I wouldn't sign a deal or refuse to play into sir mind games and in fact.. Play with theirs..

But Sasuke I could never get too.. And even if I did.. He would just make a face and but wouldn't do anything. It wasn't like I was itching for that type of reaction I just assumed he wasn't that type of person. I was sorely mistaken.. Heh.. I even hate people who assume since it always come to bite them in the tail.. Here's my bite..

".."

His scowl was set, teeth bare and he's huffing clutching the comforter with white tight fist.

"Sasuke.." I say warily. He's an important person to me wether he knows or not -he doesn't know-. I can't glare at him, -yet- so for now he'll get the warning tone.

"You never listen, never! Why are you so damn stubborn?!"

Blink. Blink. Blink. Stubborn? What the fudge?! Stubborn is like a word drilled in his personality. He's calling me stubborn?! The nerve of this arrogant prick!

"I have no idea, please enlighten me." I mock.

(Remember to envision her with a Britsh accent kya!~)

Once again he clenched his jaw and a small smirk appear. "You shouldn't clench your jaw like that, your bound to lose teeth."

Finally he growled and pounce, obviously I was not expecting this and was completely defenseless. I grunt. Congrats Sasuke, I'll never lower my guard in this situation ever again. He pins my arms above my head and straddles my waist leaving no room for escape. While he had an enraged face, I had a annoyed one.

"Care for a rant!" I mumble boredly.

"You have no idea-" I was literally staring at his face as he went on and one. Asking why I calling Sasukea Useless instead of Sakura. Why I'm so different and what ever else.

"If it makes you feel better I'll call Useless, Weak instead." I say clueless.

"GODDAMMIT KŪKYO DID YOU LISTEN TO ANYTHING-"

I sigh as I flipped us over literally our positions changing. "Listen.. Sasuke.." I mumble. I'm not use to the light dammit. I just want to sleep.. Just a little more. I lower my head to the of his neck and took a deep breathe. God he's warm. And is smell, irresistible to sleep.

"W-What a-are you d-doing." He keeps moving. I frown and turn my head.

"Stop moving." From the angle I was in, my lips were pressed against his jaw but I could care less. Deal with it.

"G-Get o-off.." He mumbles.. Are these.. Groans I hear? Sasuke what is wrong with you? I just hum and place my hand on his chest and sat there. I'm tired, he's comfortable. I don't care if it's like 2 in the afternoon. I want to sleep.

"Kūkyo, get off." He says sternly. I look up tired, pouting which is new for him.

How is she so playful.. So carefree.. Is this how she is whe she's tired? He thought.

"Sasuke! I wanna sleep. This once. K?"

Her diction. The words so.. Childish.. This can't be her.

"... Fine..."

I grin kiss his cheek quickly and going back to lay down not missing his blush.

"Arigato Sasuke."

---------

Tricking Naruto is easier than a Algebra equation.

But Sasuke.. I never knew but it was even easier.

I didn't thing it was possible since he was so stubborn but in the end I got what I want. He's so different from when we first met. Barely give me a glance and wants nothing to do with me. Now he's always around me, even though we rarely speak to each other.. He's very... Affectionate. But I kinda didn't mind. I guess I'm use to it except when he kisses me in any places. Or wrap his slimy, sneaky hands

He likes to hold my hand, wrist, elbow, ankle -to drag me because he's a arrogant nuisance- my pinky -I don't know people thought we were a couple after that it was strange, it's just my pinky-, and and last. Head. My Fricken head.. He's saying 'it's a nice pillow' 'it keeps me warm' complete bull.

But when he wraps his arms around my waist I turn to mush. To many body parts touch to much of my own body. He especially does it where I can't see him, which is behind me, where he just loves to place his head on my shoulder. Sometime..

Sometimes I pass out.

Punch him in the face.

Kick him in the nuts.

Or -rarely- I let him do it with the biggest blush.

But now we were on the floor the same place where where we first met each other. Naruto was kind of Sakura attention, but really he was trying to figure out what I was doing. Sakura was trying to get Sasuke attention. And surprisingly Sasuke was trying to get my attention. I was doing chemistry/geometry math work in a workbook. Like those thick ones because I was bored. And Sasuke shaking me even minute to talk is getting on my nerves bad, and fast. But I was also eyeing Kakashi. Why did he want us here? And why this specific location. Not only that but I want to read his book. Is it as interesting as it looks.

"Kakashi." He looks up with his lazy eye disinterested.

"I want to read your book."

He raises a eyebrow. "Sorry, not for children. Besides, this is the second book."

"I know you have the first but I want to see if it interest me. "

He looks at me in defeat and open his pouch tossing the book to me. I caught it. It took me a bit to get use to the front and back, so I turned all the way to the back. I look down reading a few lines before nodding, closing the book and look up to give my answer and the eager Kaakshi wondering if I hated it and thought it was perverted like everyone else.

"Though the book is quite affectionate between characters, the diction and dialogue is intellectual. Meaning idiots and smart people alike could read this without it even being to difficult or want my brain to rip from reading something so stupid. I applaud this book greatly."

Kaakshi was shock. Finally the anime tears and blush form as he at racked me in a hug grateful to have 'a person who understand him' according to him. If I was like who I was when I first came her, I would have ripped off his ear with my bare teeth. But being around people who forces you to be friends I know to just let it happen or it'll happen more and more often.

"It is alright Kakashi." I console as the tears kept coming. He reminds me of a boy with green spandex I saw earlier.. He was getting scolded by Neji.

Finally annoyed I threw him off me and sat down, I then proceed to open the book and finish reading this book. I would thank this Jaraiya but at the same time I knew I'd never say that to him, ever. As if I'd compliment a person. Ina matter of seconds I finally got tired of Sasuke's whining and hit his pressure point.

"Nuisance."

-------

Apparently Kakashi was about to do something.

And.. It required Sasuke..

I knocked him out so we had to wait. (^~^)

I was angry because I wanted dangos and he wouldn't let us leave. So I resorted to finishing the book and snatched Kakashi's book out for being a jerk and read it myself. That made him cry. I scoffed when I threw the book back in his face as it went from misery to pure delight. The idiot.

I turn and moved quickly as soon as I saw Sasuke move. When he wakes up he clutches anyone near him. So I move Sakura in my place. Thank god he took her, I swear she was in heaven. The face she's making and the hormones I smell going crazy. I smirk, she loves him.. Not his face but for him.. I'm.. Consent.. No.. Nothing consent.. Im.. Glad.. For Useless. Sasuke on the other hand.. Hm..

Hinata loves Naruto.

Naruto loves Sakura.

Sakura loves Sasuke.

And well Sasuke... Well Sasuke loves Sasuke..

And that's the bottom line.

(If you get that I love you. ^^)

Finally he woke up and as soon as he saw Sakura he just sighs and lean against her with a slight scowl mumbling words like 'don't care' 'warm' 'too bright' and 'whatever'. He's just not right in the head. Then again everyone he ever loved was murdered, and by the one he loves most.. This ninja crazy..

Finally Kakashi stood up with a slight playful glare at me.

"Yo! Today we are going to reminisce about when we first met. Like a redo to see how much we've grown."

"Okay you go first." Naruto says with a grin.

I was consent, my answer has changed. And I know now what all of them is.

"Hi.. I'm Hatake Kakashi. My likes.. This book.." Wow, we actually got something out of you. "My dislikes... Doesn't matter. My hobbies.. Reading.. My dream.. My dream is now to lead my students to success."

All of us look at him in surprise. We earned his respect. We did it.. We made him proud. As his first passed students of course. I watch as Naruto and Sakura beamed. Sasuke had a smirk. Not cocky though. And I.. Put a thumbs up. Is that what I should right? Do you not do this?

Should I add this to my Human Reaction's book? But it was so full from Sasuke and especially Naruto. He's an affectionate pushy person as well without even realizing it.

"Now you, hyper boy."

"Hey that mean! My name is Uzumaki Naruto! My likes are ramen, Kūkyo, comparing ramen, being with Kūkyo, and training. My dislikes are waiting for noodles to cook, not training, not seeing Kūkyo."

I secretly smiled in my head. He no longer hates Sasu-

"AND SASUKE TEME"

I sweat drop with a irritated face. No.. I was to earlier..

"Just kidding I like teme now." He grins and I turn in surprise. Naruto.. You have matured.. Even if it's been by .5% I'm proud you made progress.

"My hobbies are hanging out with my friends, training, eating ramen, and especially hanging out with Kūkyo . It's so fun since she knows nothing about people!"

I frown. I do too know about people.. They have brains with thousands upon billions of nerves running throughout there body large and small from there head to there feet-.

"I like making her try different food seeing her face, also when I force her to shake people's hands, and animals too."

Breathe in.. Breathe out.. Do not kill..

See what I mean by he's pushy?..

"My dream is to be Hokage, believe it!"

Nice, dream hasn't change. Good, for my behalf. But Sakura seems irritated.

"Baka!"

Naruto turned confused. "Nani?.."

"Unlike your first introduction you forgot to include you like me and like being around me." She says irritated. "You mostly jaunt mention Kūkyo and not me."

He laughs nervously. "I kinda.. I kinda don't like you anymore."

Silence.

Crickets.. Oh wait. I'm sorry we're in a anime.

Winds... Is that better? -Note thy Sarcasm-

"What's?!" We all question. Kakashi, Sasuke, and I were shock while Sakura was fuming. Aw.. You made you lost your one and only fanboy? To bad.

"Well.. I kind of like this other girl.."

"Well.." Sakura mutter darkly.

"She's really pretty! She has dark hair and light eyes. Well, light to me anyways. She never judge me and wanted to be my friend despite who I was. She's extremely quiet and doesn't like to talk, when touched by to many she freaks out and faints. Gosh she's so pretty and nice!" He says with a blush and smile.

I again had to hide a grin he's so freakin adorable like, stop.

"Do you love her Naruto?" I say lightly. He looks over as a big grin came to his face and he closes his eyes.

"I love her a lot dattebayo!!"

I grin light eyes, dark hair. Must be Hinata. And she's quiet? Hinata.

"Okay.. Pinky?" Kakashi says.

"Hello I'm Sakura Harano." She mutters trying to get her attitude together. (I'm not doing it the Japanese way for her because for some reason I'm pissed off at her)

"My likes are... I mean who I like is.." She loves over to Sasuke and blush, smiled and look at the ground. "My hobbies are.." She looked over to Sasuke again and smiles. "Caring for the one I hold dear to me.."

I raise an eyebrow. This girl is inlove with this prick. Deny if you want, she's got it bad.

"And your dislikes."

She glared at me and Naruto. "People who steal my caring person away from me with every waking moment. And fake hyper little boys. Though I do care for one of them though he's a nuisance."

I raise a eye brow at her confession. "Listen Useless. I'm not stealing anyone's caring person. So stop glaring at me. It's them coming towards me. Not once have you seen me run after them so calm your flat chested self down."

I glare at her to get my point across. I will not deal with her anymore. She is, and will forever be, a bit- ....be cool and collected... Cool and collected...

She backs down but I still see her hidden fury.

"And you."

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke. I don't have any particular likes.. But a certain person.. And I also have many dislikes.. My hobbies consist of training and being with this particular person. My dream which will become a reality is to kill my brother, and... Restore my clan with this person."

We all turn to Sasuke. And I nod. "Congratulation on finding the right person to be with. Who is it?"

"A girl." He says bluntly.

"What girl."

"The girl."

I sigh. Fudge it. "Give me a piece of her personality.."

He looks me up and down before sighing and release his stresses shoulders.

"Smart and annoying."

I smirk. Sakura. "So my Sasuke is growing up. Hm. Make them cute."

"We will." He mutters.

"What?"

"I said me and this person will. She's very beautiful."

I didn't know what to do, so being the nervous person I am I put the thumbs up.

"Okay... And you."

"My name is Uchiha Kūkyo. My likes are... Iruka-sensei, Kaka-Baka, Naruto, and Sasuke. My dislikes are Haruno Useless."

I say boldly as Kakashi sighed and Sakura glared.

"I did not like Useless.. Anyways my hobbies are training and hanging out with you three. Oh! And doing 35 page essays! Also AP math problems! And.. Winning Brightest Kid in the World award. My dream.."

I thought hard. It will not be a I don't know again. I enjoy my time here and stopped for a way out of here.. Except.. The only reason why I'm researching now is to get my award for the 14th time in a row. But that's months away.

"My dream is to grow a big family of friends and make there there dreams become a reality."

I smile a gentle smile. That's my finally decision, Naruto grinned and hug me along with Kakashi. I grin and grabbed Sasuke hand pulling him in the group hug, put Sakura disappeared.

Fine.

I didn't want her crusty dusty a$$ near me anyways.

We all grin and I swear I heard a 'snap'. But I didn't look I was so happy.

"You all have matured greatly since the beginning. I am proud.."

"Proud of calling us Team 7."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.1K 28
"You look so weird!" "Yeah! That ugly white hair of yours is creepy!" "Stay away from the us you monster!" I cried. They always make fun of me becaus...
553K 16.5K 32
[Completed] She had a feeling that something big was going to happen. To both of them. Disclaimer : I do not own Naruto. Was #1 in itachixreader and...
1.1K 86 17
Growing up in wartime was hard for everyone, be them adults or children alike; Saruyama Senju was no exception. She had seen people come and go so ma...
257K 9.8K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...