Beautiful Sinner (Sequel to D...

By Thepuppetmaster

"That's why you were scared wasn't it, angel?" "I will always be here for you, love. I won't let them hurt yo... More

Beautiful Sinner (Sequel to Dark Descendants)
Ninja skillz
Vampire logic
The hunter phobia
Painful memories
Expression
Insanity can save you
Spa days
The return
The awakening
Her darkness
Elena's evil
The truth of this lie
The beginning of the end
The humanity in evil
Tituba
Control
The feeling of death
Alive

I set you free

5.4K 202 20
By Thepuppetmaster

third person pov:

"Just keep calm Hayley, you're safe here and we've called a very powerful witch to come check to make sure this is real." A witch soothed Hayley, whose eyes were tearstained and she looked fragile, more fragile than she'd ever looked before. The girl was a mess after suspecting being pregnant with Klaus' child and because of Klaus' many enemies, she'd been holed up with witches in hiding since she'd suspected. The witches believed it to be true, but they needed the opinion of a truly powerful witch. Hayley felt dread like never before at the witch they might have contacted. 

Despite her suspicions, she still wasn't prepared for when the angelicly beautiful blonde walked through the door of the hideout. If Hayley hadn't have known better, she would've thought the girl was a ditz because of certain stereotypes that lead her to believe that a girl that beautiful could not be intelligent in the least. But Hayley knew well that looks could be deceiving. 

Hayley could see why Klaus cared for her so much. Golden blonde hair that reached just below her shoulder blades in elegant curls, an olive complexion that lead Hayley to believe the girl was of european descent and blue eyes that swirled with color that represented the immense power the girl held. The witches true name was Gabriella Strega, but these days she went by Arielle Estrega. She'd had a complicated relationship with Klaus from day one of their relationship as Hayley heard and she also knew that without Arielle, there would be no one to keep Klaus the slightest in line like she could. Hayley had been called Beautiful, sexy, and gorgeous, but even she felt self conscious next too her.

But more than that, Hayley felt terrified. It was no secret how much Arielle cared for Klaus, loved him even. Even though they'd been having a rough patch, it was clear they both still cared for each other.     And Arielle nor Klaus were people to be messed with. The only Witch-vampire hybrid in the world, Arielle was the chosen vessel to keep Nature in balance and there had and would never be a witch as powerful as she. And Hayley had slept with her boyfriend. She was terrified. 

However Arielle barely spared Hayley a glance and instead turned and spoke with the two witches staying with Hayley and watching over her, asking what information they'd gathered. After speaking in hushed voices for more than five minutes Arielle turned to Hayley and kneeled down in front of her. Her face was an emotionless mask but Hayley knew the girl had to be seething on the inside. 

"How long have you suspected?" She asked in a voice that told Hayley that this was strictly business. 

"About two weeks." She told her and Arielle placed a hand on her stomach and chanted words under her breath. Thirty seconds later, her eyes snapped open and they were bleeding black as she looked at Hayley with a fury unknown to all mortals. It seemed to be taking all of her strength to not crush Hayley and the baby right then and there. She slowly pulled her hand from her stomach, as if what she truly wanted was to rip her womb out and be done with the entire problem and stood up, taking a deep breath and Hayley watched as her eyes slowly bled back to their normal color. 

"You're pregnant with his child alright. There's no doubt about that. When do you plan on telling Klaus?" She asked, his voice coming out of her mouth with so much bitterness she could taste it on her tongue as she opened her mouth to respond. 

"I was hoping someone else would." She muttered and quick like a viper Arielle had her up against the wall, her hand gripping her throat painfully and Hayley's toes only barely touching the ground. She clawed at Arielle's hand to give her room to breathe but it was no use, Hayley could never compare to her strength. Her eyes were completely black now. 

"You will tell him." Her voice was no longer her own, but multiple voices as she harnessed the power of dead witches, who shared her own fury. "Soon. Or I'll end this entire accident myself and rid of you and the child." She threatened and Hayley was shaking in fear. Arielle let her drop and gave Hayley her back, trying to calm herself down once more. 

"I apologize." She spoke in a hushed tone after several agonizing minutes. "But I'm sure you understand my anger. I don't blame you or the child." she said quietly and then turned to the other witches who looked almost as terrified as Hayley felt. 

"I'll be taking my leave now. I have many things to do." She said, gave each of them a nod and then she was gone. Hayley gasped for breath at her departure. Never had she feared for her life so much before in her life. The witches turned to Hayley with apologetic looks. 

"Believe it or not, she actually handeled that a lot better than we thought she would." One of them spoke. 

"We were preparing for a fight but she managed to remain calm. Just steer clear of Mystic Falls and her for a few decades if you can. That one holds grudges." The other spoke and then things returned to normal small talk and Hayley put a hand on her stomach, as if comforting the child in her stomach.

***

Arielle's Pov:

 "Why the hell are you in New Orleans? You need to come deal with my drama here in Mystic Falls." Beckah huffed and I smiled dryly.

"I've had about enough of Mystic Falls for a while, Becks. Besides, I still need to find your brother and poke his eyes out." I said, eyes searching the streets of New Orleans.

"Which one? They're both pretty deserving." She responded snarkily and I smirked.

"Hmm true, but I think you know which one I'd rather kill." I retorted and she snickered.

"Are you at least going to tell him what he did wrong before you kill him? Not that he probably doesn't already know you know." She stated and I shrugged to myself, knowing full well she couldn't see it.

"I honestly don't know what I'm going to do yet. I thought of killing Hayley and the baby as revenge but he doesn't even care or know about them yet." I answered.

"Come now, Ari, we both know you are incapable of such heinous acts. Well at least while you have your humanity on." She corrected and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh looks like I found Elijah." I stated, seeing him walking down the street. "Talk to you later, Beckah. Keep me posted on what's going on in Mystic Falls." I told her and we said our goodbyes and I hung up, stuffing my phone back in my pocket and hurrying over to Elijah. He sighed when he saw me.

"Arielle." He stated distastefully.

"Elijah, what a pleasure it is to see you. Do you mind telling me where Nikky might be?" I asked and he stopped walking and turned to me.

"Let's stop with the chitchat right now, Gabriella. I can see the hurt in your eyes clear as day and I know you truly wish to destroy Niklaus for the pain he has caused you. I also know that your love for him runs at least that deep. I know that you visited Hayley and the baby two days ago. I know that you also restrained yourself from killing them both. And I know it most certainly wasn't out of the kindness of your heart or pity on Hayley. You did it for Niklaus. You want to help Niklaus? Leave." he said coldly and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"We both know I make Nik a better person. You've stated it yourself." I growled, clenching my fists and he sighed.

"You do make Nik a better person. But you also cloud his judgment. I'm trying to redeem myself and my family for a thousand years of torture we have caused this world. You may make Klaus a better person but we both know you've never been enough to change him. A child could do that, family can. You will only hurt his progress by being here. Return to Mystic Falls, help the others and avoid Klaus. For his sake and for yours." He told me. I looked down at the ground, suddenly very interested in the road. Finally I looked back up at Elijah and nodded.

"Fine." I said, lip trembling. "I'll leave." I said and turned around but Elijah grabbed my arm.

"First, there is one thing I need you to do."

***

"You're all liars!" Klaus shouted out angrily and I sighed and walked out. Klaus stopped shouting instantly.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, refusing to look me in the eye.

"It's true, Niklaus. Hayley is pregnant with your child." I said quietly, tears building in my eyes. It was all fake though.

"I didn't-" He started to deny but I shot my hand out and slapped him, shutting him up.

"Don't lie to me! I know you heard me enter your house that night! The witches called me to confirm what they thought was true. It's your child, Niklaus, don't deny it! Don't deny that you've lied to my face our entire relationship! You don't love me, you never did!" I screamed, tear after tear dropping from my eyes as I sobbed.

"Angel, please, I..." he trailed off as I shook my head, giving him the saddest, most betrayed look I could give him.

"How could you do this too me, Nik? what was my crime in loving you?" I whispered and turned to Hayley, eyes on her stomach first and then I met her eyes.

"He can't love that child you know. He's not capable of love. He can't even love the girl who would do anything for him." I cried and gave Nik one last tortured look.

"I hate you!" I shrieked and then I turned and ran. He chased after me for a while but eventually gave up when he lost me in the forest and headed back after a few choice words screamed at nothing. Further into the forest I climbed up a tree and my eyes dried. As fake as the tears, the drama, and that last cruel sentence was, I didn't fake the pain I'd put into my face.

I could never fake that.

"I set you free." I whispered

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.9K 31
"Technically you apologized for two things." I said, not really sure how to respond. I held up two fingers to his face and he kissed them sweetly, ma...
61.2K 2K 16
Klamon❤ They weren't friends. Some may of even called them enemies at one time. Though no matter what they did to each other or who they hurt, there...
249K 6.8K 53
"I'm done ignoring how I feel about you.". "And what is that?" "I love you." --- Book 1 TVD seasons 2-4 Finished Jan. 2023 Disclaimer I don't own The...