Bound to him. [Second book in...

By MILITARII

Ripping Out Another wolf's throat.. [Cover was changed I did the new one] The giant black wolf, now turning t... More

Bound to him [sequel to bound to you]
Chapter 1: Wolf with the red eyes.
Chapter 2: Golden beauty.
Chapter 2: Golden Beast [Neathan's p.o.v]
Chapter 3: Letting it sink in.
Chapter 3: Letting it sink in. [Love Scene]
Chapter 4: Morning after.
Chapter 5: Battle scars. [both p.o.v's]
Chapter 6: Here I am.
Chapter 6: Here I am [Neathan's p.o.v]
Chapter 7: Never should of loved me.
Chapter 7: [sneak peak of the next part]
Chapter 7: Never should of love me. [continued]
Chapter 7: I will always love you. [Neathan's p.o.v]
Chapter 8: Oh I hate myself I feel crazy.
Chapter 9: Psycho alpha much.
Chapter 9: [continued.]
Chapter 10: Traitor. [sneak peak of next chapter.][updated more]
Chapter 10: Traitor.
Chapter 11: A Luna. A difference. [sneak peak]
Chapter 11: A Luna. A Difference.
Chapter 12: An Alpha. A difference. [final chapter not edited]
Chapter 13: Ambushed.
Chapter 14: Platinum Canines.
Chapter 15: Forgiveness and blood spilt. [Part 1]
Chapter 15: Blood Spilt [Part 2]
Chapter 15: Split and Kidnapped [Part 3][Sneak Peak]

Chapter 14: Platinum Canines. [sneak peak]

51 2 0
By MILITARII

Kali comes walking down the pack house's main staircase a bow in her hair with a black sweater on, white collared top underneath she was trying to look innocent to set an example and right the wrong she'd created when she's made her way back, she still had the ceremony to turn her from half blood into a royal full blood, just like Neathan's father had for his once human mother.

Her eyes scan the beautiful Victorian styled pack house, with a lot of old vintage furnishings that had obviously all been restored to look slightly modern and newer than their styling and shapes told the viewer.

The pack escorts upon seeing her walked with her down the long narrow hallway that had many doors and other hallways branching off of it, her eyes drinking in the pale grey walls with white skirting and medieval paintings around, vases with beautiful lush flowers and plants complimenting a lot of the rooms where the doors were open or that branched off the hallway openly, but she was on her way to ask her mate about the old rumor of the platinum canines and if it was true or not.

The rumor was hunters would kill or seriously injure and mutilate royal shape shifter wolves for their platinum canines that came with the blood, regardless if you were born into royal blood or you were re-born by the mating ceremony with a born royal mate.. you would still get them, like a vampire they were retractable even in wolf form hidden behind the normal human canines.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 1.8K 32
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...
2.3K 100 17
This is a world where power and dominance stand above anything and everything else. This is a world where you don't want to run around in the dark. ...
451 22 22
Some say that together, you'd form a necessary paradox; not a senseless contradiction. What happens when an omega and an Alpha of a different pack c...
67.3K 3.3K 33
Mort, is the Alpha for the Red Crimson pack and I am his Beta, Taragon. He has recently found a mate and because of an accident that happened years a...