The Hunter, The Ghost, The Tr...

By skulkerrender

Skulker hungers for power. Bill sends the portal malfunctioning. 2 mysteries, 3 epic kids. All rights Reserve... More

Gravity Falls
A Transdimensional Anomaly
Amity Park
Sorry for lack of updates
Note
The Greatest Prize
I need your help
NEW STORY??!! $^@=¥%_#;
He's Back
A Truce
Meanwhile....

Author's Note

418 13 2
By skulkerrender

Hi guys, ITS ME!

Jk, this is not FNAF. This is the Gravity Falls and Danny Phantom crossover, The Hunter, The Ghost, The Triangle and The Twins.

I'm a huge fan of both series but unfortunately Danny Phantom stopped. So, I hope to continue his story. This takes place 3 years after the latest episode of both series.

This is my "first" ever book.(I've tried others but they failed miserably)

So if this book isn't that good, just type it in the comments and i'll be sure to edit it!

Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

Skulkerrender

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
223K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
72.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...