Trying to Survive My Insane H...

By ckhutch15

Alexandria thinks that she can never find love again, which might very well be true. Her best friend Scarlett... More

Chapter One: Alexandria
Chapter Two:Rory
Chapter Three: Scarlett
Chapter Four: Alexandria
Chapter Five: Rory
Chapter Seven: Alexandria
Chapter Eight: Rory
Chapter Nine: Scarlett
Chapter Ten: Alexandria
Chapter 11: Rory
THIS IS JUST A NOTE NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 12: Scarlett
Chapter 13: Alexandria
Chapter 14: Rory
Chapter 15: Scarlett

Chapter Six: Scarlett

56 0 0
By ckhutch15

The sun shone through the crack in my curtains waking me up. I pulled my crutches up off the floor and hopped over to my bathroom, I stopped by the sink to wash my face my dark brown hair falling in front of me. After drying my face off I examined my face in the mirror- green eyes, crooked nose, a couple zits, slight lazy eye, straight-ish teeth- how could anyone like me? I'm not that great of a person... I heard the door open downstairs which made me jump. I hobbled out of the bathroom to see who it was; I didn't need to because the person yelled.

"Scar! Babe, where are you?" Cass yelled up the stairs.

"Here!" I heard him run up the stairs. He entered my room wearing a blue shirt with tiny foxes on it, grey pants, and grey shoes; my favorite outfit of his...

"Don't you look beautiful?" He stepped forward kissing me on the cheek. That was his 'thing' he always kisses me on the cheek. Isn't he the cutest? How did I of all people get so lucky?

"You look handsome as always. What is the plan for today?" I asked.

"Today everyone else is going horseback riding and then paintball in the afternoon. Around 4 we take the girls home to get ready, pick you up at 6:30 and take you to dinner and then the dance." He walked over to my bed and fell on it yawning. I yawned too, because he yawned but just thinking about a day like that is tiring let alone actually going and doing all that.

"What time is it?" I asked. Cass checked his phone.

"8:30 why?"

"What the frack are you doing at my house at 8:30 in the fracking morning? We had an agreement!" I paused pointing at him, then continued.

"10 AM you can come at 10 never earlier!" he grabbed my finger pulling me towards him.

"I was going to surprise you this morning but you were already up and by the way you're cute when you're mad." He pulled me close, kissing me slowly and deeply. When he broke the kiss my head was spinning.

"Hey I'm still supposed to me mad." I pouted.

"Well you're cute when you pout too..." Cass kissed me again. I laughed, pulling away.

"Don't we have a day date to get to?"

"We don't go horseback riding until 9:15; and you are not paintballing so neither am I."

"You love paintball! Go without me."

"No chance beautiful, I would rather spend the day with you... whether it's driving around or beating you at monopoly." He smirked at his joke while tickling my side.

"Hey I said no tickling and I won that monopoly game and you know it." He opened his mouth incredulously.

"No. You went bankrupt and by doing so you invested in CTE Cassius Tallon Enterprises." He smiled widely.

"False. Now I must get ready so you go make me some breakfast while I change and put my makeup on." Cass sighed and stood.

"Fine. Would you rather have cereal, or uh French toast, or cereal?"

"You can make French toast?!"

"No, I just thought it sounded better than uh hey Scar do you want cereal or cereal?" I laughed.

"Cereal is great. Thanks." Cass kissed me on the cheek before going down to make my breakfast. I grabbed my crutches again and hobbled over to grab my phone off of the night stand and then hobbled over to my closet. I texted Alex,

"Hey Alex, what should I wear today for our day date." She texted back almost immediately,

"PINK!"

"Alex... H E double tooth picks no. What shirt of mine?"

"Well honey I don't think that you should go horseback ridin' to be honest... You have a broken foot, and if it helps I don't want to but Rory is begging me. You know how I feel about horses."

"It still makes no sense to me how you are from the south and hate horses... anyway Cass and I will be on the same horse, I'll be fine. Now help before he brings me my breakfast." I closed my closet door just in case Cass came back up.

"I don't know something not black."

"But, black is beautiful." She didn't respond right away so I pulled my maroon flowy shirt down off the hanger and put that and black leggings on. There was a knock on my bedroom door,

"Scar breakfast!" Cass called.

"Coming!" I yelled back. After retrieving my crutches again... I hate these stupid things I hopped outside.

"Cassius where are you?" I said.

"In the theater darling." I continued towards the theatre where he was sitting on the floor with a bowl of cereal.

"Hurry and eat we only have 30 minutes before we have to leave." He said. I picked up the bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and started eating. Then paused so I could speak,

"Will you grab my makeup, brush, and the small mirror out of my bathroom pretty please?"

"Yes ma'am." He stood and walked casually to grab my things. When he had arrived back I was finished with my bowl of cereal. He handed me my things while he turned on anime for him.

"Do we honestly have to watch this?" I whined.

"Scar you should just learn to like it because I love it" Apparently he was watching an anime called Attack on Titan... apparently they eat people in it but I was more focused on applying my makeup. At 9:10 exactly I picked up my crutches and said

"Cass we need to go now." He turned off the television and helped me downstairs. We drove to the Foxworthy's ranch; the whole way there Cass was attempting to explain to me how in Attack on Titan they don't eat people and it's about titans and crap. I obviously was not paying very much attention to what he was saying, but the way Cass got all excited and into the story it was really adorable.

When we got there Cass insisted we leave my crutches in the car so they wouldn't get dusty and that he would just carry me and then the horse would so 'everything would be fine.'

Our entire group was here: Mercedes and Christian, Parker and Julia (a tall skinny blonde girl), Alexandria and Rory, Henry and Mayson, Leviticus(Levi- his parents are pretty religious- also Levi was the guy I had a crush on for ten years, brown hair, blue eyes, tall, however, those days are long gone, I'm not a first grader anymore) and some girl I had never met, Cass and I, along with Trevor and Heather, and lastly Aaron(There is no way to describe Aaron, he's weird, blonde, nerdy, and my best guy friend from Diamond Hills) and Emerald (my best friend from my school; blonde, smart and adorable). That was our party; the Foxworthy's only had seven horses so we had to share, not that I was complaining, I would share anything with Cassius anytime. Brant- Alex's father- assigned us all horses giving Cass and I the black mare Nacoma. We saddled the horses and after an hour were ready to commence riding. The weather was perfect, just drizzling.

"Guys we are followin' the trail through the forest. Just follow the path and y'all should be good." Alex and Rory's brown bay started on the trail first with the rest of us to follow.

***

After horseback riding all the guys except for Christian were pretty excited to go paintballing. Their conversation went something like this,

"Dude I will kick your sorry butt at paintball I am the best at it." Levi boasted smiling his blue eyes sparkling.

"Nah man I will totally win." Rory said.

"Bro, I totally got this." Aaron said winking at Emerald because that is what she says all the time.

"Aaron there's no way you can beat me." Parker smirked. While the boys continued trying to predict who would win Julia leaned closer to me her blue-green eyes sparkling with laughter,

"Are you going to tell them to just whip it out and measure or should I?" We doubled over in laughter at the thought. Mayson and Emerald walked towards us while Alex, Mern, Heather, and the red head talked at the other end of the coral. I leaned against the metal fence for support.

"What are you laughing about Jules?" Mayson asked. Julia shared a look that seemed to say 'should I tell them or you?' I nodded towards her. Julia relayed the joke to Mayson and Emerald. They laughed too. Cass walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"What are you girls laughing about?" He asked smiling.

"Nothing." We all said in unison.

"Alright, alright you don't need to tell me. Babe you ready to go? The rest of the guys are ready for paintball and I'm ready for a nap. Shall we?"

"Yeah let's go. See you all tonight for dinner?" I asked the girls.

"Yes, don't get too, uh" Mayson looked at Cass, then me, then Cass again before saying

"lovey dovey while we are shooting guns at each other."

"We won't. Mayson win for me okay?"

"Yes ma'am!" Mayson saluted me before they went over to talk to the boys again. Cassius gave me a piggy back ride to the car and the drive home was much the same as the drive there except now he was attempting to explain Death Note to me.

"Cass I'm ready to take a nap." I said as soon as the front door closed behind us.

"Me too. But can we watch anime before we take a nap?"

"I'm more in the mood for a mystery..." He pouted slightly before saying

"Alright. Deal." Cass carried me up the stairs and we made a smallish fort in the theater to watch a mystery. I had my head on his chest and he had his arm around me, within two minutes, I felt so comfortable and safe in his arms, I was asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 120 42
Sierra Leones finds herself in the center of drama just as four measly teenage boys wiggle their way into her life. Taking her on adventures and taki...
2.8K 336 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...
196K 8.6K 52
A bet. A tape. A betrayal. Two years ago everything crumbled in Nova Jensen's perfect world after trusting her heart to the wrong person only to find...