The Unknown (A Dark Harry Sty...

By iStylesStalker

"I'm glad you came," He said in a low, husky voice, "I thought you wouldn't." Quickly I stood up, taking a st... More

The Unknown - Chapter 1
The Unknown - Chapter 2
The Unknown - Chapter 4
The Unknown - Chapter 5
The Unknown - Chapter 6
The Unknown - Chapter 7
The Unknown - Chapter 8
The Unknown - Chapter 9
The Unknown - Chapter 10

The Unknown - Chapter 3

3.1K 66 1
By iStylesStalker

Please vote for this story, it will mean a lot! :)

Chapter 3

~ YOUR POV ~

It’s been four days since I had spoken to Harry for the last time, the first two days I didn’t call or text him because I thought it was nonsense, he was bullshit. What was going on between us, was nothing, just for once. In those days I hadn’t seen him in school, fortunately. What if he saw me, after me not texting or calling him, and he’d came up to me, becoming mad about the fact of me ‘forgetting’ or ‘ignoring’ him? And honestly, I became afraid after those two days, I didn’t dare anymore to call or text him, being afraid he’d become angry and would ignore me for the rest of the period. 

For all those days there were two parts of me, one part knew I actually missed him, I wanted to hug him and feel his lips on my skin and I should’ve called him, but the other part told me I should continue what I was doing right now, ignoring him, I had to forget him, I had to stay away from him, because he was dangerous and he would have a bad influence on me, like everyone told each other. 

“Bye Liz, I’ll call you!” I said as I waved at the area behind me, seeing her standing at the front door of her house. The cold wind and a few raindrops greeted me as my feet touched the pavement in front of Liz her house. My long hair waved behind me as I stuffed my hands in the pockets of my coat, nuzzling my nose in the collar of it. I spent the evening at Liz’ place together with Alison, watching movies while it was raining hard outside. I never thought the girls could be so nice, and I was glad I made some new friends beside Austin. It wasn’t like I didn’t want be friends with Austin anymore, but it was nice to have some girls as friends. 

It was already 11:48PM when I left Liz’ house, all alone. Austin would never let me walk home alone, but fortunately Liz didn’t saw a problem, me neither. I was old enough to walk myself home. 

The streets were dark and empty, no cars were driving and the lampposts light up the dark area I walked through. Honestly, I loved to be alone for a few minutes, no people who nagged about me all the time or told me what I had to do, so I didn’t mind to walk alone. 

A small smile appeared on my lips as I knew I could watch movies the whole night while I could lie in my bed, drinking a hot cup of tea on a Friday night. My dad left town for a few days because of his work, so that meant I was home alone until Wednesday, so it wouldn’t be a problem to invite Liz and Alison to come over for one night, or Austin. 

It was only 15 minutes walking from Liz’ place to mine, but before I could reach my street, I had to walk through the park, the place where Harry and Matt fought. I didn’t like to think about that day, it was exactly one week ago. “Stay away from him,” Liz her voice filled my mind again, and I knew I had to stay away from him, and I was glad I didn’t call or text him, because it became more easy to not think about him, even though I did now. Suddenly my phone vibrate, slowly I slid it out of my pocket while I kept walking. I saw my dad was calling me, quick I pressed the green button and held the device against my ear, “Hi dad,” I said with a smile on my face, being happy he called me. “Hi (YN), how are you? I just arrived at the hotel in Glasgow.” His low voice said through the phone, “I’m fine, how’s the hotel?” I asked politely. “That’s great to hear. It’s a lovely hotel, I’ll manage to sleep here for the coming few days!” He said while letting out a laugh, “What have you done tonight?” My dad asked, “Oh, nothing, just watching a movie…” I lied, I didn’t tell him I went out to a friend because I knew he would never allow to let me go home in my own, “You didn’t invite a friend, like Austin?” He asked confused while I shook my head, “No, he has still a bit headache.” I mumbled, not being sure if it could be true, because since Wednesday he was at school again. “Oh, well, say ‘Hi’ from me if you see him again,” He said quickly, “I have to go, sleep well and call me tomorrow, okay?” He said before I nodded, “Sure dad, bye.” I said before hanging up. I looked down at my phone one more second before I wanted to put it back in my pocket again, but suddenly I bumped in to someone. 

I quick looked up and saw a tall figure. In a few seconds I looked down again while I mumbled, “Sorry.” I wanted to walk away when his low, raspy voice caught my attention. “(YN)?” He said. I turned around by his voice and saw a tall boy with dark, curly hair. His green eyes sparkled as the light of the lamppost shone on his face, “H-h-h-i…” I stuttered as my heart started to beat faster each second of seeing him. Blood mixed with nerves quickly made their way through my veins as I felt my heart pounding against my chest, I was almost afraid to breathe.

“Why didn’t you call or text me?” He asked as his dark green eyes looked straight into mine. It took me a few seconds to realize he wanted an answer. “I’m sorry…” I whispered, taking a step backwards. “I didn’t ask for your ‘I’m sorry’, (YN), I asked why you didn’t call or text me.” He hissed through gritted teeth as he took a step towards me. My bottom lip started to tremble as I could feel his warm breath washing over my face. “I don’t know…” I said after I cleared my throat softly. I clenched my fingers around my key in the pocket of my coat. Immediately I became more afraid of him as he said, “You ignored me.” While his nostrils widen and he started to breathe faster and heavier. 

He was right, I did ignore him, but only because it was the best for me, I had to stay away from him, he was a bad boy and honestly I didn’t want to get in trouble. I wanted to tell him, but I was afraid he’d become angry and might hurt me. 

I took a deep breath before saying, “I have to.” Harry frowned his eyebrows as his face came closer to mine. “Why?” He said in a deep, raspy voice. I bit my bottom lip, trying to keep myself quiet, I couldn’t tell him why, even though I wanted to, but I forbid myself. Everyone knew he was bad, and Harry knew that.

“I g-g-g-otta go…” I whispered before turning around. With big passes I walked away from the Cheshire boy, without waiting for his response. My feet hit the pavement harder than normal as I started to walk faster and faster. I was afraid of him, the way he looked at me, causing me to get goose bumps and chills went down my spine. 

Minutes went by as I was thinking about Harry, why was he even talking to me? Only because I helped him once? Was he playing a game with me, was he trying to get me and break my heart only a few weeks later? I never experienced something like this before, what did I have to do? Ignore him, like I already did, or trying to trust him and get to know him better? Maybe he wasn’t even that bad as people said…

One more time I looked over my shoulder, checking if he followed me, but the only thing I could see was darkness, a dark, empty street behind me. The wind blew a strand of hair on my face and my eyes were covered. I raised my hand to wipe it away while I looked back straight in front of me.

I stood still. My heart stopped beating when I saw a tall figure in front of me. His cold breath, which smelled like smoke and alcohol, reached my face as the small amount of the light from one of the lampposts opposite the street shone on his face. I saw a big grin spread across his lips as he wore a black and long coat till his knees. 

“Get out of here!” went through my mind, but my feet were rooted to the ground, I couldn’t move as a lump was in my throat. Before I knew, the man grabbed my wrists in one of his hands and pulled me with him in a dark alley, between an old barn and an unoccupied abode. Thick raindrops fell from the oblique roof on the ground as puddles started to appear.

The older man pushed me against the wall and lay his hand on my hip as his other warm hand was in my neck, pulling my face closer to his. “Stop,” I mumbled weakly. I tried to push him away with my hands against his chest, but the stranger was too strong. “Let me go!” I hissed again, but now louder. His foul index finger stroked my lips as he squeezed his dark eyes narrowed. “Don’t be afraid sweetheart, it will be fun.” He whispered before smashing his lips on mine. Screams escaped my throat, but didn’t reach the fresh air, it was impossible for someone to hear me, except the drunk man. I held my lips inside my mouth as I firmly pressed them against each other and I tried to turn my head. Finally the man stopped kissing me before he looked into my eyes and pushed his hips against mine while I was pressed against the wall. “Stop.” I said. I tried to seem angry, but deep in my heart I knew he wouldn’t believe it, I was so scared as well. I hesitated, but raised my knee to reach the space between his legs, just like I did by Harry a week ago, but he noticed. He lay his hand on my knee and pushed it down, “You thought I wouldn’t notice, right?” He said chuckling. “Please,” I said as I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to hold back the tears, “Please, let me go…” I whispered. “I don’t th–” “Let her go.” An out of sudden, angry voice shouted. I opened my eyes as my eyebrows raised. I looked over the man’s shoulder and saw him standing there, I already knew it was him, even though I couldn’t see anything of his face. The lampposts behind him caused him to be a silhouette for me. 

The man turned around, now his back was facing me. He held his hands against the wall next to me as he pushed me against it with his back, so nobody could reach me. “Get the fuck out of here,” The man said with an angry voice. “No,” Harry hissed as he stepped closer to us, his shoulders broad as his chest raised and fell quickly. “Let her go,” Harry repeated. “Why would I? The girl and I wer–” “She’s mine.” Harry growled. The man let his hands go and took a step towards Harry. “What do you want, huh?!” The man shouted with anger in his voice. Now I noticed Harry was much taller than the man, and before I knew, Harry’s fist came in touch with his jaw. The man groaned in pain as he lay his hand on his jaw. Quickly Harry reached his hand out to me and whispered, “Come,” . I don’t know why, but his voice calmed me down. I lay my hand in his and Harry pulled me towards him before the man looked up again and realized I wasn’t near him anymore. “Give her back.” The man grunted. Harry pulled me behind his back and pushed me lightly, “Go.” He whispered but I shook my head, I couldn’t leave him alone with that strange man! “(YN),” He said again, but when the man came closer to Harry and me, Harry hit him again, his fist punching his jaw at the same place as he did only a few seconds before as his knee hit him in the stomach. The man bent over and held his arms over his stomach as he cursed under his breath. Harry wasn’t done yet as he kicked his upper leg, causing the man to fall on the cold, wet ground. Harry went towards him and hit him everywhere he could. “Stop Harry!” I screeched, because I knew that if he kept going, he’d kill him, but Harry wouldn’t listen. The man groaned in pain as Harry beat him up. “Harry!” I shouted again as I lay my hands on his shoulder and pulled him towards my chest, causing him to look up. “Stop,” I said again, “You’re going to kill him if you keep going.” “That’s what he deserves,” Harry hissed, “He hurt you.” “Harry, please!” I tried, but he didn’t listen. “Harry…” I begged. 

There was only one option to stop him.

I cupped Harry’s cheeks in my hands and pressed my lips against his, kissing him passionately. Immediately he calmed down and held my wrists while he stood up, pulling me with him. He followed my movements as our lips moved in sync. This was so wrong, but it felt so right. 

“I’ll take you home.” He said out of breath as he disconnected our lips. He took my hand in his and pulled me with him, leaving the man behind.

“What were you doing there?” Harry asked as I plopped on the couch, a few meters away from him. I took a sip of my tea as he chuckled because of my behavior. He stood up and sat next to me on the couch. He leaned his elbow on the backrest of the couch as he leaned his forehead in the palm of his hand. “I was on my way home from a friend.” I mumbled, avoiding eye contact. In the corner of my eye I saw him frowning his eyebrows. “You were alone?” He asked. I let out a sigh, he was just like my father. “Yes.” I snapped back. “(YN), you know a girl from your age shouldn’t walk alone at this time? It was around midnight!” He shouted. I knew it was a stupid idea and kinda dangerous, but I never expected something like that could happen, well, not to me. “I’m sorry,” He said suddenly with a soft, calming voice as he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into his chest. “Sorry for shouting, I just… I want you to be safe (YN), that’s all.” He said as I lay my head on his chest, nuzzling my nose into his t-shirt. “If you were mine, I’d never, ever let you walk alone.” He said as I looked up to him. “But we barely know each other…” I whispered before he said, “I know, and I want to change that.” He said as I scanned his eyes, I knew he spoke the truth. “Really?” I whispered as he nodded. “Yes, because I have the feeling I have to protect you and be around you every day, and that’s the only thing I want.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 154 32
Louis Tomlinson. Hottest guy in my school. Two years older than me. Yeah, that Louis. Why was he talking to me? I could always tell there was somethi...
6.7K 446 34
In which a boy in a bookstore finds a broken boy and they fall in love and fix each other. - - 'Tell me a story, L-lou.' Harry asked, sleepy. 'What a...
444 12 9
"Harry...I just can't," I whispered, unable to breathe with how close he was. He became instantly self-conscious, wrapping his arms around himself...
111K 7.3K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...