Late Night Thoughts

By _definitely_sane_

This is mostly stories that are used rant without directly ranting. It makes me feel much better so I don't r... More

Balloons and Stories
Society's Wrath
Something to Nothing
Cloudy With a Chance of Depression
Fixed
How to Break a Heart
When You Feel Like Being A Horrible Person
Rant Like Thingy
I'm Sorry
What?
It's Okay
My Little Family
"Goodbye"
Jealousy
The Mind
Chances Given Out to You Like Candy on Halloween
Friends
Band-Aids For Broken Hearts
But Weight..
Suggestions
Merry Christmas
His eyes
Her Heart
How?
Downgrading
Three Words For You
Trust
My Dear
Green
Emotional trash
My Dearest Sunshine
How Can I Know This Is True?
Love(Sick)
just fucking kill me
All In the Name of God
Birthdays

To Kill A Fangirl

8 1 0
By _definitely_sane_

Don't you ever think about how the characters you've fallen for will never be real? How you won't find the TARDIS, 221 B Bakerstreet complete with "the world's only 'consulting detective'" with his only friend, Camp Half-Blood/ Jupiter, your letter to Hogwarts, a confused little angel named Castiel, mouthy mercenaries, psychopathic killers, or anything related to books/comic books/internet based stories, shows, or movies. Not even hot band members that you spending all of your days adoring will know you exist, whether you ever meet them in person or not.

There are real people around that could possibly like us and here we are, wasting our time on loving someone fictional or famous who won't ever love you back.

It's kind of funny really. As a matter of fact there was someone just last year who liked me, but when he tried talking to me I was either blasting music or reading fanfictions. Sad ain't it? (The fabulous author isn't forever alone anymore don't worry, she has someone to fangirl with and love her. c: )

Just think about this next time you claim a fictional character or celebrity is your wife/husband and you don't need the people who are perfectly capable of becoming your actual significant other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 38.7K 99
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
58.7K 3.3K 72
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
254K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
234K 11.7K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...