✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon...

By softballtayy7

(The Sequel to A Melted Heart) Electra Gilbert finds more dangers than expected when Damon and her finally be... More

✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) The Return
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) New World
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Bad Rising
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Memories
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Kill or Be Killed
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Killing Katherine
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Elijah
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Katerina Petrova
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) The Surrender
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Light of The Moon
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) The Descent
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Daddy's Home
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Crying Wolf
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Dinner
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) The Guest
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Know Your Enemies
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) The Dance of The Century
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Klaus
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) The Final Day
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) The Sun Rises
✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) As You Lay Dying

✡A Sacrifice For Love✡ (Damon Salvatore) Plan B

18.9K 283 21
By softballtayy7

(Note : Flashes between scenes = *)

I woke up slowly, my eyes fluttering open. It had been a long night, the other night. Looking up at the ceiling, I felt uneasy. As if someone was watching me. Turning to my right side, I gasped slightly at the sight.

“Damon.”

He smirked, “Boo.”

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m gazing at my beautiful girlfriend, is that a crime?” Damon asked with a raised eye brow.

“More like staring.”

“Hey!” Damon said with a pout, his blue eyes twinkling with amusement, “I thought that girls your age thought that it was romantic?”

“I think that creepy would be the word for it.” I joked.

Damon gave me a playful smile, before taking the pillow, from underneath his elbow and hitting me with it. My mouth formed and ’o’, I couldn’t believe he actually did it.

I snatched the pillow, and giggled, “Stop it!”

Damon smirked, and then practically pounced on top of me, capturing my lips with his own. I kissed back, wrapping an arm around his neck as he hovered over me. Damon continued to kiss me hungrily, until I let out a moan.

I giggled, tilting my head away, causing Damon to kiss my neck and then my cheek.

“This is bad.” I stated to Damon, “What if Jenna walked in?”

Damon grinned, “She won’t, she’s downstairs watching TV.”

“You can hear that?”

“Mmmh.” Damon mumbled against my neck, as he began to kiss up and down my neck, sending shivers down my spine. Thinking that I shouldn’t be such a worrier I rolled my self on top of him, before kissing him hard on the lips.

*

Mason rolled over onto Katherine, her giggles erupted throughout the room. He then kissed down her chest to Katherine’s lacy bra. Then to her bear stomach, causing her to smile, through her giggles.
Katherine then placed a finger to her lips, shushing him, “Ms. Flowers will think I’m a floozy if I have a man in here.”

“Why are you staying here?” Mason questioned as he hovered above her.

“Because, I like this little bed and breakfast, don’t you?”

“I love it.” Mason grinned, before lowering his head and capturing Katherine’s lips once again. They kissed one another hungrily before she finally took charge and flipped them over.

*

I kissed Damon, softly. Before attempting to pull away, but that only caused a growl to escape his throat as he pulled me back down against him. Our chests were pressed firmly against one another’s.

Damon’s tongue licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. Which I only denied, pulling away, sadly. I wished I didn’t have things to do today, and that I could stay with him all day, but that wasn’t going to happen.

“Damon..” I giggled out, as he began to kiss my neck again, “Stop, I have to get in the shower.”

Damon pulled back with a smirk, “I like it, let’s go.”

“Just me… but someday you’ll get your chance-”

“Oh will I?” He asked me with a raised brow.

“Yes, you will.” I insisted, “And, I wish it could happen now, but well- I promised that I would help decorate at the Lockwood charity thingy.”

“What do you know, so am I.” Damon grinned.

I rolled my eyes, “Do you really think it’s a good idea to go to their house today? I mean Mason did try to kill you and Stefan.. And almost succeeded in doing so, you were just lucky that your girlfriend was there to save the day.” I ginned as I mentioned myself.

“Oh, yes, I’ve been meaning to thank her…” Damon droned off, as he looked around the room as if he would see ‘her’ and then he looked at me and his eyes widened in mock surprise, “Oh Electra! There you are!”

“Here I am!” I cheered going along with it, “And there was something you wanted to say…?”

Damon stared at me with a blank expression before ‘faking’ that he remembered.

“Oh, yeah.. Electra, I just wanted to say…” I waited as he spoke, a smile on my face as I placed both of my hands on his chest, then Damon smirked, “I love this position.”

I smacked his chest, “Jerk!”

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding.” Damon chuckled, as his face grew more sincere, “Thank you for saving me the other day Electra.”

“The one of many.” I said softly as I pecked his lips.

*

Katherine straddled Mason as she kissed down his bare chest. Mason’s hand tangled itself in her hair, as she made her way back up. He let out a low moan, before she reached his face.

“Where’s the moonstone?” Katherine asked seductively.

“Somewhere safe.” Mason replied.

Katherine tilted her head at him, “Don’t you trust me?”

“I don’t trust anyone.”

*

“I don’t trust anyone.” Damon smirked as we got into the conversation of Mason. And his trust issues.
I smirked, “You trust me.”

“That I do.” He kissed me again, tangling a hand in my hair. His other arm snaking it’s way around my waist, making me unable to move. Giggling, as he licked my bottom lip, I allowed entrance as his tongue explored my mouth.

*
“Afraid I’m going to kill you?” Katherine teased as she straddled Mason.

Mason grinned, “No, you won’t.”

Katherine took it as a challenge, to almost prove him wrong. She leaned her head down and pecked his lips before forcing his chin up exposing his neck.

Katherine kissed his neck gently at first, before getting rougher. And then allowing her fangs to slip through her gums for a split second as she bit him. She recoiled them, quickly as Mason jumped.

“Ow! Kat, easy.”

Katherine pulled away and smirked, “I’m sorry, did I hurt you?”

*

I gripped my wooden bed post as Damon kissed me down to my chest. Of course I had a tank top on, but I still had quite a bit of skin exposed. I moaned softly as he found my sweet spot when he came back up to my neck causing me to grab the head board tighter.

“Ow.” I suddenly complained, pulling my hand away from the head post.

Damon pulled back and looked at me with concern.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

I then examined my hand to see that I had cut my finger. Furrowing my brows I looked back at the head board to see that it had a point to this one part.

Blood then began to ooze it’s way out of the cut.

Ew.

“I need a band aid.” I said, looking at the cut.

Damon shook his head, “No you don’t.”

“And why wouldn‘t I? What are you going to do?” I teased.

“Do you trust me?” Damon asked.

“What?”

“Do you trust me?” He repeated.

I nodded slowly, “Of course, but what does that have to do with my cut-”

“Give me your hand.”

I obeyed curious as to what he would do. Damon then took my finger that had blood coming from it and stuck it in his mouth. I felt him lick the wound before releasing, my finger and hand.

What did he do? I wondered as I stared at my now, healed finger. It didn’t even look like it had been cut in the first place.

“Vampire saliva, turns out to be a great healing quality, when wanted.” Damon explained my unvoiced question.

*
Katherine licked up Mason’s extra blood from the wound that she had inflicted on him. She smiled contently, as she licked her lips.

“What happens once I give you the moonstone?” Mason asked Katherine breathlessly.

Katherine then lied, “We’ll live happily ever after… I promise.”

“I’ll bring it today I promise.”

*

“I promise, I’ll at least try to behave.” Damon agreed about the whole Mason ordeal with a smile.

I smiled, “Good.”

We then stared at each other. I knew exactly what I wanted to blurt out- but I couldn’t, not yet. I needed him to say it first, before I revealed myself that much.

*

“You know I love you.” Katherine said with a smile, as she touched Mason’s scratchy cheek with her soft hand.

Mason stared up at her, “I love you too.”

*

Without saying another word, I leaned down and pressed my lips to Damon’s. This kiss being more passionate than the others we had given out, earlier this morning.

I wanted to show him, how I felt about him without actually saying it.

*

Katherine then smiled and kissed Mason softly as well… all was according to plan. For now at least.

~*~*~

Electra’s POV

(Done with flashed scenes)

“Damon..” I laughed as he came up from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, “I’m supposed to be helping, and I can’t do that with you here.”

I gazed down at the box of masquerade masks, in front of me. Supposedly we were having a masquerade soon, it would be hosted by the Lockwoods of course. Since I was now at the Lockwoods helping with volunteer work.

Damon kissed my cheek, “What are you saying.”

“I’m saying that you distract me.”

“Good.” Damon said turning me around and pecking my lips.

“Now seriously, what do you want?” I asked.

He shrugged, “Nothing in particular, just looking for my baby bro- speaking of tell yours to stop following me around.”

“Huh? Jeremy?” I asked confused.

“Why don’t you ask him?” Damon asked with a smirk, “It’s not my place to tell.”

Damon then began to walk away, before I grabbed his arm.

“You can’t just walk away after telling me something like that.” I insisted, as I looked around seeing if anyone was watching therefore listening, “Now what’s going on?”

Just then Jeremy walked over to us.

“Jeremy what’s going on?” I asked, letting go of Damon and crossing my arms over my chest, “Is he making you do something-” I pointed at a now walking away Damon- I was so dealing with him later.

“He’s not making me do anything.” Jeremy cut me off sharply, “Damon and I-”

I shook my head, “No, not happening. There is no Damon and you. There is Damon and me.. And then whoever Damon is using and those people they end up dead-”

“Then why aren’t you dead Electra?”

“That’s different.” I stated.

“And how is it… different?” Jeremy tilted his head to the side.

I licked my dry lips, “We’ve been through a lot. Those things making each other trust one another and know that we aren’t just an accessory to a crime.”

“So just because he’s your boyfriend, that means that you can get involved?” Jeremy asked with a scoff.

“No.” I snapped, “Truth is, I just don’t want you involved. It has nothing to do with you helping Damon.”

“I don’t really care what you want Electra. It’s because of you and Elena that I’m in this mess in the first place so… I’m sorry you don’t really get to tell me what to do.”

~*~*~

Electra : What’s going on?

I hit send to Damon, on my phone. Ever since he had walked away from Jeremy’s and my fight, I hadn’t seen him anywhere.

My phone then buzzed.

Damon : With Bonnie, and Stef. I’ll fill you in tonight, promise.

I frowned at the message. If Damon and Stefan had gotten Bonnie involved then something was seriously up. I clicked reply.

Electra : WTF? Bonnie? Stefan? Where are you? I’m coming.

I got no reply for a few minutes. Causing my thoughts to wonder, why on earth did they need Bonnie? For her powers? What did they need her to do.

Damon : Your not coming too dangerous. See you tonight.

I typed back immediately.

Electra : When has it ever been to dangerous? When have I never been able to not help?

Damon : Since now.

~*~*~

I paced around. I had looked everywhere. Bonnie wasn’t here, of course I suspected that I mean Damon did say that she was helping him and Stefan. But neither was Elena, or even Jeremy.

Were they all involved? And why not me?

Then I called Jeremy.

“Hello?” Jeremy answered.

“Jeremy! Don’t hang up, I know your pissed, and I’m sorry. I know I can’t control you anymore and I’m sorry for earlier.” I said quickly.

“Apology accepted… Now Lec, what’s up? What’s wrong you sound frantic?”

“Where’s Damon? I mean- why did he need Bonnie and Stefan’s help with something?” I asked.

“He’s… I don’t think I should tell you.”

I sighed, “Please, Jer. I need to know.”

The line went quiet for a moment.

“Why is Katherine here in Mystic Falls?” I heard a voice ask in the background- it was Damon’s voice.

Where ever Jeremy was so was Damon. Who was he questioning?

Then I heard a scratchy hiss in pain.

“Why’s she here?” Damon asked again. “She’s here with me!” A new voice insisted on the other end of the phone- it sounded like Mason? “Why you asking jealous?”

I cringed, that meant that Damon was now doing the torturing, to Mason this time around. I bit my lip, knowing that things would end in blood.

“How rude of me? I just realized, I didn’t offer you anything to eat.” Damon’s voice came through on the phone, and then I heard a muffled scream.

“Where are you Jer?” I insisted after a moment.

“At the boarding house but Lectra, I don’t think you should come-”

“Be right there.”

~*~*~

I busted through the Salvatore’s door, not waiting for someone to open it and invite me. I knew that it wouldn’t be locked, I mean when was it?

“Because she loves me!” I heard Mason’s voice insist.

I then heard a laugh, a laugh produced by Damon. I crept closer, not wanting them to notice me just yet.

“Now- now I get it!” Damon said still chuckling at Mason, “Your just stupid! Katherine doesn’t love you, she’s using you, you moron!”

“I’m done talking.” Mason said.

“Yes you are.” Damon agreed, “It’s time to take a walk Jeremy.”

Jeremy was still there? I moved closer and closer to the room.

Jeremy softly replied, “I’m staying.”

“No.” Damon denied, “You should go.”

“I’m staying Damon, he‘s had enough.” Jeremy said firmer this time.

“Just help Tyler.” Mason requested, “Don’t let this happen to him.”

“Damon..” Jeremy said softly again, and then I heard a gust of wind. I ran at full force into the room before Damon did something to Jer, something he would regret later.

I looked over to see that Damon, had Jeremy pinned. I could see that the look in Damon’s eyes meant that he was only trying to show that he was serious. That Jeremy had to leave the room.

“You want to be apart of this? Well here it is : Kill or be killed. The guy- the werewolf tried to kill me the first chance he got! So you suck it up, or leave.” Damon lectured Jeremy, causing me to smile slightly, he had just taught Jeremy the lesson I was trying to teach. That maybe he shouldn’t be involved.

Only instead of talking to Jeremy like I did, Damon seethed it in his face while holding his throat, but we all have different teaching methods.

“Let go of him, Damon.” I stated, causing Damon to do so and look up at me.

Jeremy coughed as he jumped out of the chair.

Damon ignored my presence and walked back over to Mason, “He wants me to kill him anyway. Don’t you Mason? Real easy curse isn’t it?”

“Jeremy come on.” I whispered, pulling him out of the room and down the hall. I didn’t want to see Mason’s death, neither did Jeremy. But we stopped at the door, unable to open it and leave. Both of us were curious as to how it would end.

“You know I look at you and I see myself.” Damon began, probably staring down at Mason, “Less dashing, intelligent version.” He continued, causing me to roll my eyes, he was full of himself”

“I love her!” Mason yelled.

“Oh I know.” Damon said in almost a helpless voice, “I’ve been where you are. But Katherine will only rip your heart out, let me do it for her.”

And then I heard a gasp, from Mason.

Jeremy and I flinched. I knew what had happened, I didn’t have to see it to know. Damon had literally ripped Mason’s heart out of his chest.

I felt a lump form in my throat. After everything that he had done to us, since he had been here I still felt a form of loss in my chest. I knew why though. Mason was like an older brother of mine.

No matter what he did, he was still my ‘adoptive brother’ from when I was a little girl. Flashes of him giving me piggy back rides, and playing chicken in the pool all flashed through my mind. Causing tears to be brought to my eyes.

But then I realized, that that was then and this was now. He wasn’t the same person. I needed to realize that. Mason wasn’t the same Mason I had known when I was a little girl.

The Mason who had came back, was werewolf. The enemy of my boyfriend. The one who had almost snapped my sister’s neck in the middle of the woods as a threat. The same one who kept flirting with me, while thinking it was okay.

He wasn’t the same.

And never would be again.

~*~*~

I walked inside the door, of my house tired. It had been a long day, seeing as though it was now night. I had stuck around a little longer after the Mason incident, calming Damon down.

I knew that as soon as Mason had mentioned how he ‘loved’ Katherine, had wound him up. Damon still had a soft spot when her name was mentioned. Not the type of spot where he would go back to her, but just hurt.

I felt it too, when I was with Tyler though so I knew that it was still possible to feel a sort of pain from your ex. Even if you haven’t actually been with them in a while, especially if they were your first love.

“It smells good in here.” I said with a smile, trying to get rid of my depressing thoughts, as I smelt food cooking.

Once in the kitchen, I saw that Alaric, Jenna, and Elena were all making dinner.

“Thank you, Electra.” Alaric smiled.

Jenna grinned, “Alaric here-” She pointed at him, “Claims that he’s a master cook, but we’ll see.”

“Yeah, we’ll see.” I winked, before pulling Elena to the side, I whispered, “Where were you all day.”

“Getting the moonstone, out of a well.” She whispered back.

I nodded and then looked over at Jenna who was on the phone.

“Who’s she talking to?”

“I don’t know?” Elena asked, as she looked at Jenna curiously.

“Of course… I understand.” Jenna said as she walked over to Elena and I, “Electra, Elena it’s for you… Grab the other phone Elena.”

I furrowed my brows, “Who is it?”

Jenna didn’t reply, she just walked back over to where she was before. And began to cut some more vegetables. Elena, licked her lips and then grabbed the other house phone before putting it to her ear.

We both walked out of the kitchen, into the living room for more privacy.

“Hello?” Elena and I asked together.

Whoever this was, why did they want to talk to us both together?

“Hello Elena. And of course you too Electra.” My eyes widened at the voice.

“Katherine.” I hissed under my breath.

“Did you enjoy your little rendezvous with Stefan this morning Elena? And you too, Electra with Damon?”

My breath hitched, how did she know?

“I will always know. I will always be one step ahead of you. When are you going to figure that out?”

There was a pause before she continued.

“Do you know how easy it was to get inside of your house?” Katherine asked almost mockingly, “To replace aunt Jenna’s vervain perfume, to convince her to stop drinking her special tea?”

I then turned around halfway to look at Jenna, to see her still chopping. Alaric gave me a ‘what’s up’ look and I gave him a one minute finger.

“No. Your lying.” I stated, not wanting to believe the truth as I looked over to my sister who had eyes as big as saucers.

“Jenna’s been my spy for days now. And unlike you- Jenna actually listens to me. So… When I suggested that the world would be a much better place if she were to just-”

Elena then yelled, “Jenna no!”

I turned around the phone still at my ear to see Jenna stab her own stomach with the knife she was just using to chop up food. I gasped.

“How dare you.” I growled at Katherine through the phone, as Jenna and Rick ran to her side.

“Well.. You get the idea Electra.” Katherine said with an evil tone to her words, “And trust me.. The last thing I wanted to do was anger you, Electra. For I am most amused with you.. But, your boyfriend took something of mine so it was my turn to take something of yours.”

“You bitch.” I hissed.

I could tell Katherine was smirking, “Haven’t heard that one before… oh wait I have. Now I’m hoping that you will comply to my terms from now on unlike your sister. You’re a smart girl Electra, much like me. I still cannot believe that you didn’t see this coming… But then again, you are only human.”

“What do you want.” I snapped, my eyes staring at Jenna in concern, “What is it that you want?”

“You’ll find out soon enough.”

“What are you talking about?”

Then the line went dead.

~*~*~

I arrived at the Salvatore’s Boarding House with Elena.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked, referring to what she was about to do. She was about to break up with the love of her life : Stefan Salvatore

She nodded, tears in her eyes, “I am.”

We walked into the boarding house. Elena went into the living room, where Stefan was. And I stayed by the door, waiting for her return.

I couldn’t face Damon, at this moment. So I stayed silent.

Elena, came back crying as she ripped the Salvatore’s door open and practically ran out. I felt tears build up in my own eyes so I took a step to follow before a voice stopped me.

“Electra…” Damon whispered.

I blinked back tears, turning around.

“I’m the one who helped Katherine on.” Damon said sadly as he approached me, “I wasn’t thinking! I didn’t think!”

“It doesn’t matter Damon.. She won. Katherine won.”

I turned my back to him, and was about to leave, but Damon was there in a flash. He slammed the door shut with his hand. I closed my eyes tightly, not wanting to see those haunting eyes. I put a hand on the door knob.

I felt his breath on my neck, “I’m so sorry Electra…”

I turned around slowly, opening my eyes and letting a few tears spill. My aunt was in the hospital, because Elena didn’t listen to her. What would happen if I didn’t. Would she go after Jeremy?

“I- I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.” I breathed out.

Damon shushed me, as he wiped away my tears.

“There’s nothing you can do, you didn’t do anything wrong.” Damon said gently as he kissed my forehead.

I then gripped him, in a hug. One of my arms went around his neck, while the other gripped his shoulder as I cried into his chest. I didn’t want to let go, I couldn’t control my emotions… and I needed to. If I didn’t they would turn to anger and things wouldn’t end well.

Damon rubbed my back, whispering comforting words.

“She’s going pay.” I whispered out, “I don’t know how yet, but Katherine’s going to pay.”

~*~*~

Katherine’s Room, 3rd Person POV

“I apologize if I seem rattled.” Katherine apologized as she walked over and sat on the bed, “The circumstances have changed suddenly and I had to adjust. Mind control is necessarily evil. You see, I need a werewolf and I’ve lost the one I had. Now tell me what your going to do to help me get a new one.”

“I’m going to go after Tyler Lockwood.” Matt repeated, under Katherine’s compulsion.

“And your not going to stop…” Katherine continued to compel.

Matt stared blankly, “And I’m not going to stop.”

“Until?” Katherine pressed, as she tilted her head to the side.

“Until he kills me.”

Check out my new story about the HANGOVER movie! Phil <3 all the way!

http://www.wattpad.com/1743528-last-friday-night-the-hangover-phil-wenneck

NOTE : I really need COMMENTS & VOTES if you want the next chapter. I want to know, how I'm doing..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 298 45
We all know the treacherous love story of Elena and Stephan. But what about her big sister Hanna? Her older sister who looks like they could be twins...
41.1K 696 19
Elena Gilbert falls deeply in love with Stefan Salvatore who has a brother named Damon but both brothers have a secret they are both vampires. Elena...
334K 7.3K 24
• 2nd book of The Gilbert Sister series • (S2) Torn between whats right and wrong Damons choices might just get some he loves killed. Determined to...
981K 18.2K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...