Twin Storm

By HealerJaira

It has only been a month since Reborn had barged into Tsunayoshi Sawada's home and declared him as the next b... More

Chapter 2: Delusion

Chapter 1: Suspicion

1.2K 10 2
By HealerJaira

A/N: Before I forget, I mostly plan this to be a TsunaXOC fanfic, please if you don't like my story, just kindly click the back button and find another fic that will satisfy your expectations. We don't need unnecessary bashing. ^^; The beginning setting is in the Daily Life Arc. You only need the knowledge of the first several episodes to understand.

Disclaimer: I certainly do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Rights are to our lovely Amano Akira-sensei. I own the OC only (which will be named by the end of the chapter), and this story of course.

Please comment! And Thank You for taking time to read my story. *bows*

----------------x------------------x-------------------

These past few weeks have been a horrid experience for Tsunayoshi Sawada. Being literally told that he was the supposedly next boss of the most powerful and notorious Italian Mafia, ruined his dreams of leading a normal life. Much less being told by a baby, who was now living under their roof, and is tutoring him. To be more specific, torturing him.

Oddly enough, he hadn't felt...So...Relax, in such a long time. He had gained a very large family, a family who did not care if he was the school loser and stayed by his side. At first, he didn't know what to do with the loyalty and acceptance they were giving him, but as time went by, he knew, no, he felt it. He felt how real their feelings towards him were. For that he was thankful.

It was a Saturday morning, and surprisingly enough he had woken up on his own without the help of his alarm clock, or Reborn's small stubby leg landing on his cheek. He brushed his hand on his brown hair, and stared aimlessly at the ceiling for awhile. He wondered to himself on how it was suspiciously quiet. Tsuna mentally slapped himself. He swore he was getting use to the everyday fuss that was going about in his home. Tsuna sat up and stared at his clock. 7:03 am. He did a double take on his alarm, he didn't expect it to be that early. Looking around his room Tsuna stood up and went to change his clothes. He was getting more suspicious of his silent surroundings.

“Hiiiiiee...This is really creepy...” He mumbled nervously.

He went down to the Kitchen to be surprised with a complete breakfast siting on the dining table with a note. Grabbing the note Tsuna stared at the breakfast and cautiously ate it. He began reading the note and mentally sighed.

Dear Tsu-kun,

I took Lambo and I-pin for shopping with me, Bianchi went off with her bike saying something about searching for ingredients, I prepared you breakfast, we'll be back by noon,

if not, then I’ll try to get us back by afternoon.

Love,

Mom

Tsuna had set the note down. It was just like his Mom to go shopping at such early in the morning.

While washing the dishes the doorbell started ringing. He closed the faucet and walked to the door, the doorbell was rang impatiently. He made a face and sweat dropped.

“Yes, yes, just a sec.” He droned. Opening the door, he was greeted by his two close friends, Gokudera and Yamamoto, grinning at him.

“Good Morning, Tenth! Sorry to bother you at such early hours!” Gokudera bowed.

“Yo! Tsuna! Can we come in?” Yamamoto chanted. Tsuna sweat dropped. Only this two would drop by his house this early in the morning.

“Sure! Come in!” Tsuna replied opening the door for them to enter, while taking their shoes off, Gokudera seemed to stare off in space. Tsuna noted the difference in his usual behavior. Yamamoto stood up and smiled.

“So, where's everyone?” He asked.

“Mom took Lambo and I-pin for shopping. Bianchi went to search for ingredients--” Gokudera twitched “As for Reborn I haven't seen him, Mom didn't mention him on the note.” Tsuna replied.

“By the way, what are you guys doing here?”

“We thought it might be good if we all did out homework together!” Yamamoto exclaimed. Gokudera twitched and glared at the baseball fanatic.

“You just saw me heading to Tenth's house and decided to follow me, you baseball freak!” Gokudera hissed. Yamamoto laughed at Gokudera's statement.

“Hey, Why not?” Gokudera glared harder at Yamamoto. Tsuna stood there and tried to stop Gokudera's remarks.

“I thought by now, you would have control over your men, Tsuna. You are still pathetic. I guess I’ll have to teach you harder.” Tsuna froze over hearing the voice. Of course he'd know that high pitched (and evil) voice anywhere.

Turning around, Tsuna was greeted by a blow in the face, while Reborn landed safe and swiftly onto Yamamoto's shoulder.

“Yo kid!” Yamamoto greeted.

“Ciaossu.” Reborn replied. Tsuna was currently trying to recover from the blow that Reborn had inflicted on him, while Gokudera was fusing over Tsuna.

“Tenth! Are you okay?!” Gokudera panicked, Tsuna smiled nervously and replied.

“I'm okay, Gokudera-kun.” Gokudera backed away.

“Reborn, where have you been?” Tsuna asked anxiously, he didn't like the idea of the Hitman just disappearing all of sudden, because of his experiences this past few weeks,he knew that the baby was plotting something.

“I just went to check on some stuff.” the Arcobaleno replied. Reborn looked at Gokudera.

“I didn't think you'd be here, Gokudera. I thought you were going to pick her up?” Reborn asked. Tsuna perked up.

'Her? Maybe a friend of Reborn's and Gokudera's?' Tsuna thought.

“No, that's tomorrow, Reborn-san, I came today since I won't be seeing the Tenth, until Monday.” Gokudera replied. Tsuna was caught off guard.

“You're not going to be here tomorrow?” Tsuna asked, Gokudera nodded and faced Tsuna.

“Yes, Tenth. I have some family matters to attend to.” Gokudera replied. Tsuna nodded and smiled.

“Oh, okay. I hope it goes well.” Tsuna replied. Gokudera nodded

“Thank you, Tenth.”

“Now, how about we get some stuff done before Gokudera disappears?” Yamamoto grinned. Gokudera raised a fist and shouted at him.

“I'm not disappearing, you idiot!”

“Now, now, don't be like that, I was just joking.” Yamamoto laughed, while Gokudera continued to shout profanities at the boy.

“Guys...” Tsuna said, attempting to intervene, but to no avail. Reborn just walked away.

 ----------------x------------------x-------------------

Sunday passed by like a blur. He expected it to be long and tiring, since he was home alone taking care of the kids. Surprisingly for him, It wasn't as bad as he thought. Yes, there were a few incidents here and there, but it wasn't something not easily resolved. Tsuna went to bed that night quite relieved, and proud, daresay, that he survive.

Tsuna was already walking to school, his household was currently having those “Hectic” days as he calls it. By hectic he meant grenades flying all over the place, loud explosions resounding the house, and poison cooking served as breakfast. Need he say more? Luckily for him, he was able to snatch the last toast that was perfectly normal and hightailed to the door. He didn't want to risk being fed by Bianchi herself with poison cooking.

Few seconds later he noticed a tall figure, squinting his eyes, he recognized the figure to be Yamamoto, and ran towards him.

“Yamamoto!” He exclaimed. Yamamoto turned around with a clueless smile but grinned when he saw his brunette haired friend.

“Yo! Mornin' Tsuna!” Yamamoto cheered. Tsuna blinked and looked around.

“Gokudera's not with you?” He asked. Yamamoto raised an eyebrow and blinked.

“I thought he would be with you.” He replied with confusion evident in his voice.

Tsuna shook his head and dropped his shoulders, it was odd of Gokudera to not be with either one of them. He thought for a moment and was trying hard not to jump to conclusions.

“....Maybe, he's already at school?” Tsuna guessed, Yamamoto shrugged and smiled.

“Probably, then let's get going!” Yamamoto grinned. Tsuna nodded his head and followed Yamamoto's lead.

Upon entering the school gates, they were greeted by the site of Gokudera having his back against the School wall. Tsuna and Yamamoto quickly approach him and didn't waste their time being surprised.

“Gokudera-kun!” Tsuna exclaimed, Gokudera jerked and flew his gaze where Tsuna was approaching from, he immediately became flustered and dropped to the ground and started bowing while smacking his head in the process.

“Tenth! My deepest apologies for not joining you walk this morning!” Gokudera exclaimed. Tsuna sweat dropped and bent low enough to be able to get a closer look.

“Look, Its fine Gokudera-kun! We were just worried at what happened to you this morning!” Tsuna replied. Gokudera froze and looked Tsuna in the eye.

“Well...Tenth...about that, you're going to have to wait for class to start.” Gokudera remarked. Tsuna blinked

“Eh? Is there something going on?” Tsuna asked. Gokudera shook his head.

“I would have told you last weekend but Reborn-san said it will be better if you were to meet her in person first!” Gokudera wailed. Tsuna blinked once more. “Her?” He thought.

“We should get going!” Tsuna exclaimed, Yamamoto and Gokudera both nodded and they quickly approached the school.

Tsuna, Gokudera, and Yamamoto barely made it before the bell rang, nonetheless, Tsuna was in his seat just in time for Homeroom. The teacher entered the classroom and faced the class.

“Stand!” The classroom representative commanded. Everyone stood up straight.

“Bow!” The representative instructed. Everyone simultaneously bowed at the Teacher and stood up straight again.

The Teacher had gestured them to sit down, he cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention.

“We have a new student joining us today and onward. Please make her feel welcome. Please come in.”

The classroom door lightly sliding open, revealed a girl that walked in next to the Teacher desk. Tsuna stared at said girl and studied her features. Long wavy silver gray hair in a side ponytail resting between her right shoulder and neck. Foreign features and olive green eyes. Wait a minute. This girl....

“Introduce yourself please.” The teacher instructed, the girl fidgeted while her fingers were playing at the hem of her skirt.

“H-Hello, I am Gokudera Miya, please to meet all of you and please treat me well!” The girl greeted while bowing in the process.

. . .

WHAT?!

Continue Reading