Sienna Stiltskin (a Once Upon...

Door Hannah_Hatter

This is a fan fiction for the show Once Upon A Time. It's about Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold and his daughter. Th... Meer

Homecoming
The Coward
The Lost of Mila
Darren
Running Away
Becoming The Dark One
Returning... Home?
My Dad, The Dark One
Bigger Than Papa or Worse Than Papa?
Magic Beans
Through the Portal... Goes Bae
Powers?
My New Life
Darren, is Gone
Belle
Separated!
The Curse
The Curse Is Lifted
Confronting Regina
She's Awake
The New World
Over the Town Line
Angel
True Love
Getting Rid of Croffman
Angel Finds the Necklace
Sienna's Return
A Car Pulls Into Storeybrook
Sarah Jensen Tennyson Holt
Listen With Caution
Stolen
The Joker
Angel's Dramatic Return
I Know Just The Girl
Nega Sarah
May I Play With This One?
The Rescue
Sienna's Last Words
She Was Scared. She Was Worried
She Lives!!
This Is It

I Will Rule and You Will Be At My Side The Whole Way

333 5 9
Door Hannah_Hatter

Gold stared at NegaSarah as Angel walked around her, looking her up and down.

"Nice. Very nice. You have hatred in your heart and Ben 10's watch. That will help greatly in my taking over the world." NegaSarah looked at Angel.

"What's in it for me?" She asked. Angel waved her hand dismissively.

"Matching thrones. Hers and hers crowns. Point is, I will rule, and you will be at my side the whole way my friend." she cooed, tousling NegaSarah's hair as if she was a child asking for a cookie. NegaSarah smiled evilly, but her eyes scowled. The Joker stared at Sarah's unconscious body on the ground.

"What would you like me to do with her your, uh, Majesty?" He asked, confused. Angel turned at that.

"Majesty! I like that! Keep it up! And with her, you can toss her with the wretch. And lock the men up as far away as possible! I don't want them being able to help the girls!" The Joker nodded, then dragged Sarah away, tying her arms up as he went. Gold and Darren looked at Angel as she tossed her hair and walked away from them.

"You monster!" Gold shouted. "Where are you taking her!? Where's my daughter!? Angel!!" he screamed, but neither one of the evil girls turned around. Gold slumped down onto his heels, staring at the ground. Darren put his arm around Gold, staring angrily at the barrier that Joker and the girls had dragged Sarah into and kept Sienna trapped in. Then he stood up and banged on the wall, getting electrified and flopped back onto the ground. Gold stood to attention and ran over to Darren. He checked his pulse, making sure Darren was still alive, which he was. Then he stood straight and gently put his hand on the barrier, weakening it. He had to get Sienna and Sarah out of there. Now.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.4M 50.7K 101
Maeve Iverson was a part of a royally pureblood, Slytherin, dark wizard-full family. Maybe if she was born to different people her life wouldn't be a...
12.2K 343 29
"Y/n, could you please join us in the real world for a few moments?" She grumbles in complaint, "But my book is getting to the good bit." "And the g...
540 25 8
All Over Again?! - A Harry Potter (Hinny, Romione) Fanfic ✨ What happens when on James Sirius Potter's Birthday Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny are t...
25.6K 707 14
Yes another OUAT fic, The reader is Charming's sister and becomes a princess when he is a prince. But when her father wants to make an arranged marri...