Dark Paradise (Camren)

By alrenreguiaf5H

You have your moral and your principles above all, you follow the law, you pay every tax. And by divine inter... More

Little Note + Summary
Serial Killer (1)
The message and drinks (2)
The Cop (3)
Balans (4)
The Hunt (5)
Hot Beach (7)
Scopolamine (8)
Choices (9)
The Interrogation (10)
Guns and fire (11)
Family business (12)
You're not alone (13)
The rehearsal (14)
Sex (15)
Crossroad (16)
You have to stop (17)
Disappointments (18)
Escape (19)
Angel (20)
Make love to me (21)
Hurricane (22)
Haiti (23)
Medical report (24)
Second day (25)
The other (26)
Know that I'm here (27)
Discovery (28)
The re-encounter (29)
Clarifying (30)
Curse in disguise (31)
Sister (32)
All I Want (33)
Be my girlfriend? (34)
I'm lovin' your skin (35)
There's no forgiveness (36)
Let it all go (37)
Close to you (38)
Maniac Polaroid x Deputy Cabello (39)
Bad blood (40)
Family (41)
Dinner (42)
Seduction (43)
Veromani's engagement (44)
He's gone (45)
The website (46)
The beginning of the end (47)
Russian Roulette (48)
Decisions (49)
Ramon (50)
Threats (51)
Truce? (52)
Veromani (53)
Britt (54)
I can kill you (55)
04/01/2019 (56)
Déjà Vu (57)

I wanna use you... And abuse you (6)

27K 662 2K
By alrenreguiaf5H

POV Camila Cabello

Our heavy breathing mingled with the silence that inhabited my bedroom. I looked deep into his light brown eyes almost with a honey tone while his right hand was on my waist and his left on my face in a light caress, his index finger ran along my lips like a blind man trying to uncover someone's physiognomy. A smile played on his lips making me return one as well while slowly bringing both of my hands to his chest. We were lying down in my bed, I slowly unbuttoned his shirt, button by button until his thin chest was revealed, but very defined.

Rob who was on top of me between my legs, soon bent over and sealed our lips asking for passage with his tongue and I promptly gave in starting a slow and passionate kiss, my hand that was before caressing his chest, slid passing by his collarbone until reaching his neck. I closed my eyes as I felt his hand wandering all over my body and stopping on my left breast, Rob squeezed it causing me a little pain.

-I love your body, Camila. - he whispered with his mouth still on mine, I moaned in response - Your smell is so wonderful. - I opened my eyes finding a pair of green eyes, too light and so green that it could match the Caribbean waters. I pushed the person in front of me that looked like Lauren, I was scared shitless. My heart raced frantically, not believing what I was seeing in front of me.

-Get away. - I rapidly spoke. Lauren stared at me with a scared face, I just closed my eyes, squeezing them and repeating in my mind "no, no, no, it can't be". My chest rose and fell wildly, just like my heart was about to jump out of my mouth.

-Camila, what's happening, babe? - that wasn't Lauren's voice, I opened my eyes again and saw Rob with a worried and scared gaze - Babe, are you feeling alright? - I threw myself into his arms strongly hugging him.

-I'm sorry, baby, I... I'm... sor... sorry. - I stuttered with my face buried in the crook of his neck, I inhaled his scent as much as possible just to make sure that it was really him.

-Why are you apologizing, babe? - he asked confused. I looked at him, deep into his eyes, I needed to tell him what happened. My relationship with Rob was always based on truth and trust, I broke his trust and if I keep lying I'll lose his love, and I didn't want that at all.

-Rob. - I backed away from him, straightening myself in front of him - I need to tell you something. - Rob just nodded, I put a strand of hair that was falling on my face behind my ear, my hands were sweaty and with a little tremble, with fear of what could happen after I tell him - The night that I went out with the girls I ch... - a familiar noise brought me to reality making me snap out of the trance, I was waking up and realizing the big shit I was about to do. Rob looked at me with an arched brow.

-What were you going to tell me? - he asked trying to return to the subject but the sound of the knocking on my door was getting constant.

-No... Noth... Nothing, forget it. - I shook my head getting up - We'll talk later, I have to see what's the reason of so much desperation of the person knocking on the door. - I grabbed my robe and dressed it while walking towards the door, maybe it wasn't the time, maybe I shouldn't even talk to him.

-If you think you're off the hook, you're wrong, missy. - Rob grumbled before I disappeared from his line of sight, my stomach knotted just by imagining the stupidity that I almost committed. I approached the door already nervous by the constant noise on my ear.

-I HEARD, DAMMIT! - I opened the door and saw Vero and Dinah, both were in uniform and with a serious face - What happened?

-Another victim was found. - Dinah made a brief pause, I kept staring at them waiting for more information - The victim is from the Maniac Polaroid.

Without thinking twice, I changed as fast as I could. I passed by Rob, who didn't question neither the subject I wanted to tell him nor why I interrupted our possible "fuck", he just watched my every move with a concerned face, I said goodbye and went to meet my two best officers that were waiting for me in a car. I got into the passenger seat, Dinah was on the back seat and Veronica at the wheel.

-So, where was the body found? Found any slip-up of the killer? Called the expertise team? And...

-Hey, take it easy, breathe. - Dinah interrupted, I did what she said, I took a deep breath and I barely noticed how much I spoke - Ok, now we answer your questions, the body was just found and it's extremely fresh on the usual place. We didn't find any residues or slip-ups of the killer. While we were waiting for you, we called the expertise team and the IML and told them to hurry to the location. - I listened carefully to all information told by Dinah.

-If the body is still fresh, it means that it was killed not too long ago and ...

-Left on the place recently. - Veronica completed - Which means the killer is nearby. - she concluded.

-I don't think he's nearby, he wouldn't be so stupid, but it happens that it's not that early anymore, there are already people on the streets, someone must've seen him, maybe.

In a few minutes we arrived at the location, I got out of the car accompanied by my two officers finding Jacob talking with some other officers.

-Good Morning, Officer Jacob. - just like Jacob, the others greeted me good morning, without further ado I ordered everyone to immediately search the whole area of that neighborhood and so they did, quickly everyone dispersed leaving just me, my two faithful officers and Jacob. I approached the completely mutilated and tortured body, the blood still dripping, I grabbed gloves and put it on my hands, I observed that nothing was stolen. The gold Rolex was still in the dead body's arm, a ring showing he was a married man also remained in place. I observed the victim's destroyed face and something told me he was not a stranger.

-Deputy. - my attention was diverted by Veronica's voice, I looked up at her - We found something. - I stood up and walked in hurried steps to the officer, who kept her eyes fixed on a small plastic, it was a Polaroid picture, this time the killer forced the victim's eyes to stay open with the help of two fingers pulling the eyelids revealing the eye's white globe, I turned the picture and to my surprise there was a message:

""Maniac Polaroid", very creative, I invite you to play detective... Let's see who catches more criminals?!

May the best win ;D"

Anger dominated my body, with trembling hands I held the picture, that sick bastard can only be kidding with my face.

-----

Was that real? Another fucking victim? I was in shock with such brutality and I felt so powerless, so useless, but this time we had something, not that it would solve the whole case, but it was something, if we look behind and see that not even a starting point I had.

Thanks to the second clue that was left here at the precinct's door as before, now we know how the Maniac Polaroid chooses his victims and thanks to Vero's investigations on past cases, well, we still needed one last confirmation, and with my knowledge for having majored in Psychology, I had authorization to interrogate a child, she wasn't exactly a child, but even so the requirements were strong.

I was in the interrogation room waiting for the pre-teen, I had in my hands a pen and a sketching book, not that I was an expert in drawings but anything was valid. I was nervous, I never had interrogated a child, but I felt prepared, I had to be, it would be painful to hear something if she decides to tell me. My thoughts were interrupted when I saw the door open and Dinah enter with the little girl and God, she reminded me so much of Sofi, which made my heart give a jolt.

-Hello, Louise. - I said smiling to make the environment less intimidating, the girl in front of me just nodded - Dinah, bring a soda for Louise, please. - I asked and waited for the door behind Louise to close - Please, sit down.

-Is this going to take too much time? - finally she spoke.

-If you cooperate, it won't last a second. - I said, quickly regretting it right after, I could have been too harsh, the brunette with wavy hair let out a sigh almost painful - Do you have any commitment? - I asked to distract her. In all my years of studies, I had learned that to interrogate a child or a teenager you need to beat around the bush, never go straight to the point, they needed to trust us.

-No, I'm just playing video games with my friends.

Dinah entered the room and closed the door, I smiled at her in a thank you, because besides bringing the soda, she brought me a coffee. Dinah sat beside me and pulled the notepad to herself.

-Can I get the coffee? - I heard the girl in front of me ask somewhat desperate, noticeable because of her voice tone.

-You don't like the soda? - I asked curious.

-It's not that, it's just that I got used to coffee. - I looked at Louise who finally looked me in the eyes and she had huge dark circles under her eyes.

-Caffeine helps us stay awake, with so many cases to solve, coffee started being my favorite. - I said smiling and handing my coffee to the younger girl.

-I know, mine too. - she said nonchalantly.

-Why does a young girl like you not want to sleep? I mean in your age that was all that mattered to me. - I said giving a little laugh, opening the soda can and lastly taking a sip, I was being relaxed, but that had a motive, what would lead such young girl to drink coffee to not sleep?

-I have nightmares. - she said sad and I imagined why.

-I have so many nightmares, Louise, but all real, all are here, inside this precinct.

-Mine are real too... Were... I don't know anymore. - she spoke taking another sip from the coffee and placing it on the desk, that was the gap that I needed to give a bigger step. I pulled the notepad and turned the page, Dinah had made some notes.

-You know, Louise, it's over!

-What?

-Your nightmares, they ended. - I resolved to change the tactic of beating around the bush, since she had given me freedom to advance.

-How can you be sure? - she asked shrinking her shoulders and looking at the table, her expression was heartbreaking.

-I have a dead body inside a black bag in there that you would like to see.

-CAMILA?! - I heard Dinah scold.

-Don't be like that, Dinah, look at her, the girl lived based on caffeine, afraid to sleep and be bothered by a disgusting man. - I exploded. Louise still hadn't confessed and if she didn't I would have serious problems with this attitude of mine. She looked at me with wide eyes and Dinah seemed incredulous - Here's the thing, Louise, if you tell me what happened, I open that damn black bag and you can spit in there as much as you want. - I was crazy, looking at that girl and not think of Sofi was impossible, I couldn't take it anymore.

-Deputy. - at last the girl spoke - I don't want to see him, but I tell you everything you want, I trust you. - hearing that and in that moment was like drinking tea in winter. I felt my body soften on the inside and only now could I realize how unprepared I was to interrogate a child in such circumstances.

-----

I had done it, yes, Louise confessed to me everything and every night that she spent crying, we drank 1, 2, 3 coffees and I listened to everything attentively, she was the last evidence we needed to know that Maniac Polaroid had a type of prey, he killed rapists, I couldn't contain the little excitement of admiration I felt, deep down I felt relieved to know that those deaths weren't exactly good men, but that didn't cancel out the atrocities that our Serial Killer has been committing, at least for others because for me, we were even.

The tip sent by the Maniac Polaroid surely was essential for us to know, we received in our mailbox a CD, there was only one song, a Marilyn Manson song.

* I wanna use you

And abuse you

I wanna know what's inside

Movin' on, movin' on

Movin' on! *

It all seemed so stupidly obvious now, I confess that since my discovery I can't stop listening to this song, I could say that it's almost my new favorite.

POV Lauren Jauregui

Two weeks had gone by since my last "job" and I was in peace, I felt good for having done a nice gesture for humanity.

I have seen Camila more than I wanted, since the relationship between Normani and Vero was a little more intimate. I was always running into her on lunches, we treated each other nicely, but almost indifferently, I couldn't stop appreciating the shy way she got every time that I hit on her, not that I really wanted, because I wanted, but it was more like fun for me. The brunette with the hottest eyes that I've ever seen got disconcerted and that made me always smile. I was waiting for Mani to lunch and she probably would be there too. If I wanted to avoid the encounter I would just decline the invitation, but it was fun and I enjoyed the conversation that the little group provided me with. Today wouldn't be a rushed lunch like the others, it was Sunday and Normani said that she had an announcement for us.

I didn't dolled up much, but I also didn't go in any way, I put on a long white skirt with a slit on my thigh and a black top that fit perfectly with the look, on my face only black eyeliner, highlighting the green that pleased me so much.

It didn't take long and Normani was already entering my apartment with Veronica.

-Hey, couple! - I said playfully and noticed certain tension in the air.

-Hi, Lauren! - Veronica approached me to give me a hug.

-Can I know the reason for so much suspense? - I asked and saw Normani roll her eyes - I know, Mani is pregnant. - I fired and heard Vero's laughter.

-Stop being unpleasant, Jauregui. - she said seriously - Let's go? - I just nodded.

The restaurant was one of my favorites. The environment completely cozy and the orders didn't take long to arrive, the way I like it. We entered the place and Normani gave our names, an elegant young man looked at me with hungry eyes, but I preferred to pretend that I hadn't seen. He then guided us to our reserved table and even from a distance I could see that it was already occupied by two people, I didn't need to force my eyesight to see who it was, because in a split second we were standing in front of the couple, it was Camila and her fiancée. My heart lurched at the memory of when I saw him last, I remembered that he had said something to Camila's sister and she hadn't liked it. For some reason my saint wasn't getting along with his.

-Hi, you took so long, I'm hungry. - the young Delegate said, making us laugh.

-Lauren gets all dolled up and makes us take too long. - Normani let out.

-That's not true, Kordei, look at you, lying in broad daylight. - I said and saw Camila laugh. Normani made an offended expression and I went towards the chair that was in front of Camila.

-Let's wait for Dinah and Ally. - Veronica said and we all nodded.

-Do you wish to order something? - I heard the deep voice of the young man next to me, I looked at everyone at the table and Camila pointed to her glass and I could tell that she was drinking water.

-I want the drink number 5. - I said looking at the menu - And water for that young lady, please. - I said looking at the boy that had a friendly smile on his lips. He winked at me and left.

-I think he liked you, Lauren. - I heard Normani's voice.

-Yes, I noticed. Why do you think that I ordered a drink with the name "I kissed a girl"? - I heard everyone laugh at my subtlety to dismiss the boy, and I looked at Camila and she forced a smile - Or do you think that I like to drink at this time of day?

-I know you, Jauregui. - Normani said and it was my turn to laugh.

-What's the joke? - I heard Dinah's voice fill the environment and we all looked at her and Ally, and we smiled.

-You took so long. - Camila said in protest.

-Allyson's fault.

-It's so ugly to lie, agent Hansen. - the shorter one seethed.

-It is your fault, you didn't want to let go of that tall white boy.

-Troy? - I asked surprised remembering that night at the club when Ally and Troy got along very well.

-Yes, he's the one. - Dinah answered.

-I'm glad for you two, Allyson, Troy is a good guy, I know him since forever, he's basically my guy best friend. - I said regretting right after - Although that bastard didn't tell me about you two, I'll review that best friend thing. - I said seriously and heard everyone at the table laugh at my little discovery.

-----

Lunch was already at the end and we laughed a lot, Camila told us that her wedding will happen in four months and I confess that that made me feel uncomfortable, not that I felt something for her, but simply for not liking him. He was serious all the time and he didn't join in the subjects of conversation of the little group, and I noticed that that bothered Camila, since I heard her asking him if everything was alright at least three times. That lunch of Normani and Veronica was for them to invite us to spend Vero's birthday in her beach house next weekend, and we immediately accepted.

-Have you guys finished? - Normani questioned and everyone just nodded - I'll ask for the bill.

It was a total racket to decide who would pay the bill. We only decided under pressure from the waiter that waited impatiently next to our table that we'd split the total among us.

-This bill came out so salty. - Dinah commented and everyone just looked at her.

-With that drink that Lauren ordered that cost the salary of the employees during the year, it couldn't be different. - Camila said and everyone laughed, including Rob, but soon broke the smile returning to his usual expression, I just rolled my eyes and smirked.

Everyone then got up to leave. The weather was hot and my eyes begged for a darker environment, so I just lowered the sunglasses that were on the top of my head, hidden between my hair. We walked down the sidewalk without a destination, I looked from the corner of my eye at my group of friends as I walked. Dinah and Ally were on my right side, while Vero and Normani were ahead of us, alongside Camila and Rob who walked hand in hand. I looked surreptitiously at that with a gaze that said "Drop that fucking hand because she doesn't belong to you, you son of a bitch". That couple scene was pathetic, if they were really a couple. When we were together, it wasn't noticeable all that clinginess that couples normally have. Thank God. Maybe they were ashamed to exchange caresses in public, maybe they preferred to keep it in closed doors. What I prefer to not even comment. But I was excited for the next weekend, it would be at least curious to see the couple in action.

-----

NOTE: Vero's birthday party on the next chapter, I think y'all gonna love it ;) *cough* smut *cough* The chapter will be a lot bigger so expect a new update on Wednesday/ Friday. Sorry, but with my classes and the other fic i'll only be able to update then :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 4.6K 4
When Camila Cabello moved into an apartment, she thought she came prepared. But of all the things she expected, being thrown into Lauren Jauregui's p...
3.8K 172 18
353K 9.7K 56
I've always lived with my mother and sister. But things happen, lives change... People change. Best ranking: #1 in #laurenjauregui
2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)