Thugs and Hood Love: COMPLETE...

By UniquelyTwinkle

I'm not that great at summarizing stories, but don't let that stop you from reading. WARNING...WARNING...WAR... More

Thugs and Hood Love 1
Thugs and Hood Love 2
Thugs and Hood Love 3
Thugs and Hood Love 4
Thugs and Hood Love 5
Thugs and Hood Love 6
Thugs and Hood Love 7
Thugs and Hood Love 8
Thugs and Hood Love 9
Thugs and Hood Love 10
Thugs and Hood Love 11
Thugs and Hood Love 13
Thugs and Hood Love 14
Thugs and Hood Love 15
Thugs and Hood Love 16
Thugs and Hood Love 17
Advice
Response
Thugs and Hood Love 18
Thugs and Hood Love 19
Information
Thugs and Hood Love 20
Thugs and Hood Love 21
Thugs and Hood Love 22
Thugs and Hood Love 23
Thugs and Hood Love 24 : The Final Chapter

Thugs and Hood Love 12

34.7K 756 204
By UniquelyTwinkle

Billy POV

I then bent down to whisper over in her ear with my arms beside her, pressing down in between the couch, "Now take them fucking clothes off and bend yo ass ova on my desk."

When I said that Kayla dumb ass had a million dollar smile on her face. Ion know if she was smiling because she thought that she was bout to get some of this good dick that I was packing. Or if the smile was because she thought I wasn't mad at her. If she thought any one of them reasons, then she was gonna be fucked up when she found out what the fuck I was really up to.

Kayla slowly got off the couch, still smiling, and switched her fat ass over to my desk. She then unbuttoned her pants button and slowly pulled them down past her waist, revealing her big thighs and crater filled ass. When she had taken her pants completely off, she turned and said to me, "You like this? I bet Lyric skinny ass ain't got enough woman for you."

"Hahaha." I had to laugh off that. This bitch really thought she was some kind of competition with Lyric. If only she knew that I would choose Lyric over her any time of the day. I mean, she was wore out like hell, no walls, sloppy body, and nappy headed every time I saw ha. This bitch getting some of my dick was a done deal. This was Lyric dick from now on. Even if she ain't got none of it yet, it's still hers. Yeah, I bet y'all muthafuckers like that don't it. Y'all really thought I was finna fuck Kayla ass. Hell nawl. Like I just said, this bitch a done deal with me. Ion got time to be fucking up shit already with Lyric. I know she'll gladly beat the fuck outta me and Kayla no-good ass. I just wish she knew that Kayla ass fake as a three dollar bill. That's hella fake.

"You laughing cause you know it's true," Kayla said before she winked her right eye.

"Believe that shit if you wanna," I told her while dropping the smile from my face.

"Fuck you," Kayla said to me.

"Not today. But I know a couple people who do wanna fuck yo no-walls having ass," I said as I turned around to walk out of my office.

Before I could leave completely out of my office, Kayla said, "Uh...uh....Ain't more than 2 people getting up in my pussy tonight, so you can go tell all the rest of them niggahs  that they ain't getting they dick sucked by my pussy lips or mouth lips."

"See that shit right there is the reason why I be beating yo ass. You gonna learn that you ain't got no muthafucking say-so around this bitch. I ruin this shit. I DO," I yelled before I walked out of my office and back into the living room so that I could go get some of my niggahs  to run a train on this bitch.

I know y'all muthafuckers ain't think that I was gonna hit this bitch. Hell nawl. And why she got y'all muthafucking head all boosted up like we then fucked a hunnet times, she lying like it ain't shit. We only fucked seven times Well not even that damn many times. She sucked my dick three times. And the other four times was when she can say that she got some of this dick of mines. Other then that, the bitch lying like always. So if seven times is a lot to y'all then yeah, I'm guilty as hell. But trust me when I say that I wouldn't be guilty not one muthafucking time if I wasn't high off the liquor or the weed that I was blowing on. I mean, if a bitch come around when I'm in my zone talking about she wanna suck some dick of mines or get fucked, then hell yeah Imma let the bitch do what she wanna do. But that was before I claimed my dick Lyric's dick. Shit'd it was Lyric dick so much now that it wasn't even mines no more. Y'all could say she was the one walking around with a python in between ha legs now. Lbsas.

When I got into the living room, there had to be at least fifteen niggahs  and six bitches in there. Looking around the room trying to pick at least four niggahs , twice the number she said that she'll allow to fuck her tonight, to fuck Kayla hoe-ish ass, I saw Chris, Pete, Tee, Duke, and Peanut, all the niggahs  that were shooting on 53rd today because of Kayla ass, sitting down in the living room passing around a blunt and drinking Vodka.

"Aye wassup my niggahs ," I said once I walked over so that I could stand in front of the couch where they were sitting.

"Not shit. Trying to get this money," Pete said.

"My nigga ain't lying bout that shit right there," Duke said in agreement.

"That's wassup. But which one of y'all niggahs  wanna fuck sum," I said in a serious tone.

"Depends on who the bitch is," Chris said.

"Remember the fat bitch Kayla that was in the car with the nigga that came looking for me telling you to put yo gun up before ha nigga pop yo ass? That's who," I said with a smirk.

"Hell nawl. If I see that bitch, I probably choke that hoe. The nigga got ha ass thinking that he ain't no nigga that I can take down. That nigga really got this bitch nose wide open for his mongoose lookin ass," Chris said.

Everybody started to laugh at Chris' comment. Even myself. He was right. If I was him and I had seen the bitch that had a nigga shooting at me today, them I would kill the hoe ass too.

"Man fuck that shit you saying. I'm down," Tee said.

"Me too," Pete and Duke said.

"Bet. But what bout you Peanut," I asked him.

"Man if the bitch ready to choke then count my ass in. I gotta bitch at the crib that I can fuck but ha ass stingy as hell when it come to locking them jaws," Peanut said.

"Niggah yo ass silly as fuck," I said in between my laughing.

"That's wassup," Tee said as him and Peanut did our gang handshake.

"Well she gonna be in the bedroom beside the bathroom waiting on y'all niggahs . Beat that bitch shit up. Don't let the bitch be able to walk straight when y'all finish with her ass. And if some more niggahs  come in there wanting to fuck the hoe, then let'em. She fucked up when she came to my blocks starting shit. Imma teach this hoe and the niggahs  that she was rolling with today not to fuck with me or my team," I said as I turned to go and get Kayla out of my office.

"That's wassup," Chris said as he got up to do the gang shake with me before I turned to walk away.

"Go to the bedroom beside the bathroom," I told Kayla.

"Nigga after today yo ass better not fix yo damn mouth to ask me for none of my shit. And I put that on my life," Kayla told me as she picked up her pants and walked out of office with her pants in her hand and her head held high. The bitch had the nerve to act like I wanted....No scratch that bullshit. The bitch had the nerve to act like I needed ha pussy. Hell muthafucking nawl. This bitch was really gonna make me knock some kinda sense into ha dumb ass. The bitch stuck on stupid or some shit. Or at least that what it seemed like.

"I won't. Trust me," I said as I walked out behind her, locking my office door behind me.

It was a little after 1 in the morning when I got in my car so that I could go home. I checked my phone to see if I had any missed calls from Lyric, luckily I didn't. I assume she had fallen asleep or some shit while waiting for me.

Lyric POV

When I woke-up, it was almost two in the damn morning and the spot on the bed next to me was still empty.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand beside the bed and checked to see if I had any calls or text messages from Billy. When I realized that I didn't, my heartbeat started to speed up and I started to get the feeling that something wasn't right.

I slowly got out of bed and limped down the hall towards Brittany's room, checking to see if she was back yet so that I could ask her had she her from her brother before I started to blow his damn phone up.

When I got to Brittany's bedroom, I knocked on the door lightly and heard Brittany when she told me to come in.

"Brit, have you heard from Billy yet," I asked her when I opened the door.

"Nope, but I'm sure that he aight. My brother got these streets on lock," she said overconfidently.

"Girl you sure? I ain't used to being so positive about a nigga being aight on the streets. Ain't no telling when it's the nigga turn to be laid to rest," I said as I walked over to her bed so that I could sit down on it.

"Well if you gonna be with Billy then you better get used to it cause ain't no telling when he gonna get in the house. And stop worrying so got damn much. You ain't got no faith that my brother got his game tight or some shit," Brittany asked me.

"Now come on. Be for real. You know I know that Billy got his shit tighter than a nun and virgin pussy put together, but damn, don't kill a bitch for being worried. And.... Wait. How you know me and Billy fooling around," I asked her.

"Girl come on. Do I look like BooBoo the Fool," Brittany said while turning her head to look at me sideways.

"I guess not. But don't tell Kayla, Rayven, or Aria yet. Especially Kayla. You know ha ass like to run ha mouth to the streets," I said as I scooted back to Brittany's headboard.

"You know I got you. You do shit on yo own time. And you know Ion be all up in muthafuckers business like that. I have to keep my own shit together and ain't got the time of the day to be in somebody else business. But when Imma meet this Rayven chick, anyways," Brittany asked me.

"Whenever. She seem cool but you know I gotta spend more time with ha. Hoes now a days know how to put up a front so damn good that's the shit's ridiculous," I said while humping my shoulders.

"You said that good stuff right there, so let's go out this weekend. Me, you, Kayla, and Rayven. You should be up for it in four days, right," Brittany asked me.

"Yeah, I should. I'll text ha and Kayla later on bout it,"

"Aight,"

"So where the hell you went when you left the house,"

"Girl tell me you ain't gonna tell Billy ass shit. You know how that nigga be acting. He be tripping so muthafucking hard," Brittany said to me.

"Bitch come on. How long we been best friends? And damn right I know how he be tripping. I'm surprised he ain't tripped so hard that he busted his shit yet," I told her.

"I know right. And we been friends since we both been out the muthafucking womb," Brittany said, answering my question.

"Exactly. So why the fuck you gonna sit here and ask me not to tell Billy fa?"

"You right. But girl I had to go get me some dick," Brittany said.

"What? From who? Cause last time I checked them legs was sealed shut and didn't nobody have the key to open'em," I said while laughing.

"Fuck you," Brittany said while pushing me on my shoulder playfully. "But do you remember ole boy named Smoke that got locked-up bout two years ago fa getting caught with sum weed and two guns that weren't registered to him."

"I know damn well yo ass ain't talking bout black ass Smoke that used to help Billy get connections on the West Coast," I said while looking at Brittany with my eyes wide-open in disbelief.

"Well hate to say it, but yep. That's the Smoke I'm talking bout. Shiiiiiit'd, that's the only Smoke I know about," Brittany said with a big ass smile on her face. My girl was smiling so hard that I could barely tell if her eyes were open or not. This nigga must have been laying the dick down real god to her ass.

"Girl Billy gonna flip the fuck out when he hear bout this shit right here,"

"Uh....huh... How he gonna find out cause I know you ain't gonna tell him. And I'm damn sure I ain't gonna tell him either," Brittany said loudly.

"Girl calm yo ass down. I'm just saying. You know I got yo back,"

"I know that right there true if Ion know shit else,"

"You better," I said as Brittany leaned over towards me to give me a hug.

We talked a little more after that. We talked about how I got shot for the first time in my life. How that led to me and Billy getting together. How me and Billy 'almost' fucked today for the first time til somebody came knocking on the door telling him some shit that had him having to leave me before he could finish what he, I mean, we, started.

We then talked about how long Smoke been out the pin, which was seven months. We talked about how long him and ha been fucking around on the low, which has been four and a half months. We talked about how good his dick was. And let me tell you that the dick be so good that Brittany said it have ha ass shedding a few tears every time they fuck. Damn, I know right, that's some hella good dick.

I mean, Ion shed no tears since I been fucking. Well I did shed tears my first time. But Ion count that. Cause Ion just shed a few tears that day. I cried my soul out til I just couldn't find a reason to keep crying anymore. The only people I had ever told about that day was my crack headed ass momma, Kayla, Brittany, and Brittany and Billy momma, Trina. Of course y'all know why I told my momma, even though she ain't do shit about it, Kayla, and Brittany. But what y'all probably thinking is why in the hell did I tell Trina about me getting raped. Well to answer y'all nosey as people, the reason why is because she was a second mother to me, then and now. Her and my mother were best friends back when everything was straight and I ain't have to take care of myself. Trina and my momma ran the streets beside they man, my daddy and Billy daddy, Jerry, ran the blocks. But my daddy worked next to Billy's daddy. But my daddy just started slipping off his game so Jerry had to cut his ass loose. I'm surprised Jerry ain't get my daddy whacked. But I found out from Trina that when Jerry let my daddy loose that my momma came begging to ha and Jerry not to get him killed. So I guess they didn't. But I wish Jerry would have got my daddy ass killed. Shiiiiit'd, Ion care if Jerry had to kill him his damn self. Maybe if my daddy would have gotten killed then I wouldn't have gotten raped that day. If my daddy had gotten killed then I wouldn't be the way I am now, a hoe that's not trying to look for no relationship, long or short.

But ain't none of that shit gonna happen cause it's too late. I can't sit and blame my daddy for the shit he did that affected my life in more than one bad way. I can't just say that I'm a hoe cause of my daddy. Well I can do both of those things, but I ain't. I done learned that you can't sit and let the past control yo future. If you wanna live a certain life, then do it. You can't live the life you want if you continue and live the same life you don't want.

I've let my past control my entire life. Until I got shot that night. I laid in the back seat of Billy's car in his arms bleeding to death. And when I think back to that night, I like to kind of think that I let the old me slowly flow out of my body. The reason why I like to think that is because I used to think that my life was over with, but until I got shot, that's when I realized that my life wasn't over with when I got raped. It was just changed. When I got shot and when I got raped were two totally different things. But they both changed me and have helped me become who I am now.

What I'm trying to say it that my past coulda been much worse then what it actually was. I coulda been killed. But I wasn't. I was just raped. And though I hate to make it seem like it's just that simple to forget about getting raped, it isn't. For all you people reading this that have gotten raped, or been through anything that has traumatized your life, but haven't let that stop you from doing the things you wanna do, then I salute you.

But any who, now that I've let y'all know that I'm a changed person, for the better that is, then let me get back into the present and out of the past cause it's over and done with and nothing I can say or do will change that.

"Girl what time is it," Brittany asked me.

I looked at my phone to check the time and saw that it was "3:04 am."

"Girl I'm finna go back to sleep. Yo talking ass needs to do the same," Brittany said as she rolled over, looking in the opposite direction of me and pulled the covers over her head.

"Don't do it like that cause you know you wanted somebody to talk about Smoke ass to," I said as I pushed her playfully in the bed and got up so that I could leave Brittany alone so that she could go back to sleep.

"Yeah you right. But don't worry bout my brother. He don't never call or text but he be straight,"

"Okay, thanks girl. Get some sleep before you sneak off and see Smoke tomorrow," I said as I opened Brittany's bedroom door.

"Already," Brittany said. I could hear the smile in her voice. I was so happy for Brittany because even though she hadn't admitted it to me tonight, I knew she was in love with Smoke.

While walking back to Billy's bedroom, my stomach growled. I then realized that I hadn't eaten since I had left the hospital early this morning, so I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to find me something to munch on.

I looked around the kitchen, and even though it was stacked from the bottom cabinet to the top cabinets to the refrigerator, I decided to cook me some Chicken Noodles. Okay, don't go acting like y'all don't eat no damn noodles. Be for real about it. Clap yo hands if you think you too good to eat noodles. Or stomp yo feet if you just don't eat'em. Like I thought. The only noise I heard was silence.

Any ways....When I bent down to get a lil pot that was under the kitchen sink, I coulda sworn I heard something behind me. I ain't think about it twice cause I knew that the house was on lock. When I was raising up, somebody grabbed me by the waist and covered up my mouth.

"Shhh...Don't wake-up my sister," Billy said while laughing in my ear.

When I realized that it was him, I shook him off of me so that I could get out of his grip. "Why the fuck you do some dumb shit like that," I asked him while looking me at him.

"Damn ma, my bad. But what you doing down here so late fa,"

"Cause I came to cook me some noodles. But what you doing just not getting in the house," I asked him while I leaned back against the kitchen counters and folded my arms underneath my chest. This nigga had the nerve to come up in the house at three in the morning and have the nerve to ask me questions. Was this nigga for real? Or was he just stuck on stupid?

"Ma what you talking about? I been in the house since 1:30," Billy said while holding out his arms for me to walk in. Uh....huh.... I wasn't about to let his ass off the hook that easily.

"Really? Billy don't play with me right now cause it's to damn early to be bullshitting with you," I said as I pushed his hands down back to his sides.

"Go look on the couch if you think I'm lying to you," Billy said as he pointed towards the living room.

"I'm finna do just that," I said as I walked around Billy so that I could go into the living room. Before I completely passed Billy, I saw him smiling and shaking his head out the corner of my eye and heard him mumble, "Crazy." And damn right I was crazy. But crazy ain't even come close to describe how I really was. I was a psycho bitch. Yeah, psycho bitch was the perfect way to describe me.

I walked into the living room and saw a blanket on the floor next to Billy's black and red Jordan's and his black and red Jordan's jacket. I dropped my arms and turned to see Billy behind me smiling like there wasn't no tomorrow. "Happy," Billy asked me.

"Yep. But I hope you ain't been out fucking no hoe on me," I said as I took the three steps over to where he was.

" Why Imma fuck one of they nasty ass when I got a woman at home that can do me better," Billy said as he gripped me by my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I raised up onto my tiptoes and said, "Well it's good to know that you know what you got at home waiting for you. And do you remember what you started today but didn't finish?" I asked while moving my hips onto Billy''s semi-hard dick.

"Yep," Billy said while popping the p. "And I came home to finish just that," he said as we started to walk backwards towards the couch.

"I hope so."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Intimacy By Shykeria15

General Fiction

132K 3.6K 46
*** THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING AND REWRITING ITS READABLED BUT NOT MY BEST WITH THE SPELLING MISTAKES. **** in·ti·ma·cy /ˈin(t)əməsē/ s...
72.5K 2.2K 36
I wrote this when I was 14-15...so you have been warned! - (FIRST BOOK) CJ Mendéz is a girl who just wants to live a perfect life. She has the boyfri...
34.8K 882 17
THIS IS A 2 IN ONE BOOK: HARD TO GET & TOO TACT. The plots switch up throughout the book! Notti a 16 year old boy finds interest in a quiet Girl, he...
352K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...