I Hate Beautiful Men

By ayatcharis

Santana Miller is a dork, nerd and a geek and she likes it just the way it is. Her life would have been perfe... More

I Hate Beautiful Men
chapter 1 "Changes"
chapter 2 "Beautiful Faces"
chapter 3 "Evil Step-Brother"
chapter 4 "Party"
chapter 5 "She's my Sister"
chapter 6 "Sick"
chapter 7 "I Never Get Jealous"
chapter 8 :)
chapter 9 :)
chapter 10 :)
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 it hurts, but what can I do?
chapter 14 I hate beautiful men
chapter 15 outburst
chapter 16 ganged up :(
Chapter 17 I Love You
chapter 18 "Janitor's Closet"
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 "The Truth"
Chapter 25 "second chance"
Chapter 26 "Accident"
chapter 27 "Forgotten"
Chapter 28 "The Past"
chapter 29 "Decisions"
chapter 30 "Determined"
Chapter 31 "Apologize"
Chapter 32 "Plan"
Chater 33 "The New Girl"
Chapter 34 "Lost"
Chapter 35 "Best Birthday Ever"
Chapter 36 "She Completes Me"
Chapter 37 "YES"
Epilogue

Chapter 19

7.3K 140 15
By ayatcharis

Thank you for your patience!! I love you all and please vote and comment :)

Chapter 19

*Brian Hart*

Santee and I walked out of the janitor’s closet holding hands. People were looking at us like we’re weirdoes. I can’t believe that we had the same feelings for each other all this time, we were just both confused with it that we didn’t know what to do. Well in her part, I guess she never experienced anything like this before… I guess. It feels so good that I finally let it out.

“Ahm…. Brian, how about Craig?” Santee asked not looking at me.

“I’ll talk to him. Don’t worry about it.” I said rubbing that back of her palm.

“I feel so bad about it. I should talk to him, too.”

I looked at her, and I know that she’s serious about it. “Fine, we’ll do it together.” I said and she nodded.

We entered the gym sneaking in the back, we had decided that we weren't going to tell anyone about us yet. We have some things to settle first before we can freely say everyone that we love each other. I don’t like it but I have to let go of her hand. I gave her a quick kiss that made her ticklish, when she does that, she’s making it hard for me to let her go.

*Santana Miller*

Brian and I agreed not to tell anyone about us. I don’t know why but I feel so squeaky today, the butterflies in my stomach are so energetic… if I may say. So this is the feeling of being in love? I can’t help but smile.  I know I should be sad about this, I mean Craig has been so good to me and yet I somewhat betrayed him… but I’m just so happy right now. I can’t stop thinking about Brian, about his kiss, his touch, his face. Argh, I need to concentrate, I still have to find Carmen and Darren.

As I wonder my eyes in the gym, I saw someone waving at me, Carmen. I squeeze in the crowd until I finally got to the spot where Carmen and Darren are.

“Hi.” I said. I smile at them, I can’t stop myself from smiling.

“Where have you been?” Darren asks. Carmen is narrowing her eyes on me, I think she knows, she’s psychic after all. I think.

“Well… ahh I got lost in the crowd.” I lied.

“Geez, it must so good to be lost in the crowd huh?” Carmen said.

Darren grimaced.

I looked at her and I know that she knows something. Darn, I can’t hide anything from this girl.

“Well, why do you think so?” I asked a stupid question.

She smirks. “Nothing, you just seem so happy.” She said raising an eyebrow.

Darren look at me and then to Carmen. “What are you two talking about?”

“Nothing, it's a girl thing.” Carmen said as I sat beside her.

I press my lips. She’s still giving me a look every now and then. The event in the gym was about drug awareness. The teachers decided to give everyone a symposium about it now, because of the recent incident that involved me.

The afternoon went well; I had my subjects finished, not even noticing the time.

“Hey, let’s go home together.” Brian said wrapping his hands around my waist.

I jumped. “Geez, you startled me.” I said and I saw Carmen raise an eyebrow.

Brian chuckles. “Sorry, let’s go?”

“Ahem.” Carmen cleared her throat. She’s smirking and her eyes are on Brian’s hands. I slowly push them away and Brian made an internal growl.

“I can smell something fishy around here.” She said.

“I don’t smell something.” Darren said while sniffing.

I laugh mentally at Darren’s ignorance about what’s happening, but Carmen let out a laugh.

“You, my friend, are so adorable.” She said putting her hands on Darren’s shoulders that made him blush. “AW, how sweet, you’re blushing.” Carmen teased him.

“Shut up, what are you talking about something being fishy?” He asked.

“Nothing.” I interrupt them and glared at Carmen.

She smiled at me. “Can I come home with you guys?” she asked with a grin.

Brian jerks his head looking at Carmen, like he’s sending a secret message at her and then Carmen laugh.

“What are you two doing?” I asked them.

“Nothing, Carmen found another ride home… with Darren.” Brian said.

“But I don’t have a car.” Darren sighed and Carmen laughs again.

“See Brian, Darren doesn’t have a car.” She said, her tone is kind of teasing.

“Can I come with you guys too?” Darren said.

Brian raises his eyebrow. “Santana might not like it. She likes a quite ride.”

“They can come with us; I mean its fine with me.” I said.

“Yay! The more the merrier!” Carmen said.

Brian made a growl. “Fine you can hop in.” He said and walked ahead of us.

“What’s wrong with him?” I asked.

“He’s just adjusting.” Carmen said and ran after Brian.

*Carmen*

Teasing The Brian Hart is so much fun. I’m glad that are finally together, I’m guessing that something good happened today and they told their feeling for each other. Well they didn’t really tell me about it, but I can feel it.

Santana can’t hide her happiness and Brian is blushing hard when I saw him holding Santana’s waist. So typical. They are so together now, I can see it in my love vision. I ran after Brian leaving Santana and Darren behind.

“So your together huh?” I asked when caught up with him.

He looked at me with annoyance written on his face and I’m loving it.

“You clearly knew about it but you still want to ruin our time together? What kind of friend are you?” He answered.

I almost laugh at his statement. “Well, Santana didn’t really think about having an alone time with you today. As what you already know about my friend, she doesn’t really have any experiences about this stuff. So, I want to know what will happen.” I said.

“You talk too much. I don’t like you.” He said.

“Ouch that hurts.” I said sarcastically. “But you don’t have a choice, I am her best friend and I know something about her that you don’t so, I'm still one step ahead of you.” I smirked at him.

He narrowed his eyes on me. “What is it?”

“I won’t tell, it’s her choice if she wants to tell you or not.”

“Tell me or I won’t let you in.” he said pointing his car.

“Are you threatening me?” I faked hurt.

“What are you guys talking about?” Santana asked.

“Oh nothing. I just ask Brian if we could hang out in your house today and he said yes.”

“Really?” Santana said looking at Brian.

He’s so mad at me right now, I can tell. Good thing Darren and Santana are both so naïve.

Brian has no choice but to agree. This is so exciting. I really want to see how these two are work out their relationship, knowing that they are still siblings in the sight of other people. And what would their father say about this if he finds out? What would Brian do if he finds out about Santana not liking beautiful men, more like hate them for making her sick? A smirk slowly appeared over my lips. This is going to be fun.

*Santana Miller*

We went home together with Darren and Carmen. Brian drove looking upset. I don’t know what’s wrong with him. Carmen is talked with so much energy, I don’t know what’s wrong with her either.

We stayed in the garden talking, teasing and laughing. Liz came and gave us some snack after a while. Brian didn’t hang out with us, he has some major mood swing today.

“So when is your next big game?” I asked Darren.

“Next week will be our game with the Scorpions of Victorian Academy. They are our biggest opponent, so winning this game is like winning the regional championship.” He said. Carmen and I made an O.

“So these Scorpion guys… why do you say that they are the biggest opponents?” Carmen asked.

“I don’t know, the other guys said that Brian has an issue with their team captain.” Darren said.

Thinking about it, I don’t really know Brian or his past. We’ve been living together for half a year now but I still don’t know anything about him. Should I ask him about these Scorpion guys? Maybe he will think that I’m too nosy, he might not like it. Now I’m curious.

“Interesting, I want to know about them…. Santana, let’s watch the game.” Carmen suggested.

“Yeah you should. I think Brian was planning to have a big party if  we win the game.” He said.

“What? No way.” I said remembering the last time that he threw a party.

“You definitely have to invite me.” Carmen said shaking my arm.

“What? Why me? It’s his party.” I said.

“Duh? You’re like… together now.” Darren jerked his head toward us. “Siblings.” She said clearing it out and Darren nodded.

“Even though, I can’t and I will not invite you to that party.” I said firmly.

“Why not?”

“Because I don’t like  going to that kind of parties and I’ve been to one, with Brian and it was ugly.” I said.

“But that would be a big thing.” Darren said.

“Totally, going to Brian Hart’s party is something that you can brag about.” Carmen said dramatically.

I roll my eyes. “Guys, it’s not worth it, I’m telling you.”

Carmen was still begging for me to invite her at the party, but I’ve known her long enough to know how to resist her. And I won. Hahaha she went home pouting and Darren was laughing at her. But I think Darren will invite her as his date to the party. She will make a way, by hook or by crook. I just know her.

“They’re gone?” Brian asked hugging me from behind and kissed my ear.

“Where have you been?” I asked.

“Carmen was so annoying.”

I chuckled. “She likes you. “ He grimaced. “I mean she likes teasing you.”

“Well, can you tell her that I don’t like being teased?” he asked kissing my other ear that made me ticklish.

“Stop it.”  I said.

“Stop what?” He said and now his lips are on my neck.

“Brian someone might see us.” I said.

He turned me to face him. Argh, his face is so bright and pretty. He’s smiling at me. “ You’re very ticklish huh?” he asked.

I my hands went to my temples. I can’t vomit right now, not in front of him.

“Are you alright?” he asks.

“Ah… yes.”

“Are you sure? You look pale.”

“I’m just… I need some rest.” I said and slowly pushed him to walk away before I throw up.

Brian grabbed my hand and pulled me to face him again. “No you’re not fine, Santee. Please just tell me what’s wrong with you.” He pleaded with a genuine worried expression that made him so cute. Gosh why does he have to be so beautiful?

I swallow a lump on my throat trying to stop myself from puking.

“I’m fine, honest.” I lied.

He didn’t let go of my hand. He’s looking straight into my eyes. I can’t take it anymore. I push him hard and ran to one of the bathrooms in the first floor. Yes, we have lots of bathrooms. I let it all out when I found the nearest one. I vomited.

“See I told you, you’re not okay.” Brian said while rubbing my back and holding my hair.

I continued to puke for a while. When I finally was able to stop, I brushed my teeth. Agh... I walked out on the bathroom to find Brian was there wearing his leather jacket.

“Come on, this time no buts.” He said grabbing my hands.

“No, they won’t find anything wrong with me.”

“What do you mean?”

I sigh, I don’t know if I should tell him. Would he believe me? “I… you won’t believe me if I tell you.”

“Try me.” He put his hands on both of my cheeks and rubbing gentle circles. “Santee, I’ve been worried sick about you every time you get sick or faint. Just tell me.” He said.

Oh come’on.... His face is so so so pretty, I couldn’t handle it anymore and passed out.

----

*Brian Hart*

Santee has been out for the past two hours. Dad and Kris called and they said they wouldn’t be able to come back home tonight. I didn’t take Santee to the hospital because she was saying they won’t find anything wrong with her. I wonder what she meant about that. I hoped that she’s ok.

I was watching her sleeping, and she so beautiful. I brushed her hair with my hands. I hope that she can see how beautiful she is. Her innocents and clumsiness turns me on. A smile appeared on my face when I remembered her flirty side that time when she was drunk. That was an epic. I bet Craig hasn’t seen her like that.

Santee shifted then opened her eyes.

“Hi.” I said.

“How long…”

“You’ve been out for two hours.” I cut her off.

She pushed herself into a sitting position. She took a deep breath and looked at me and then turned away. I grimaced, what was that?

“Now tell me what’s really wrong with you." I demanded

She pressed her lips together. “I’m kind of… I…" she tried to swallow a lump. “I get sick… when I see… beautiful men.” She muttered.

There was a big pause. I was trying to comprehend what she just said. She hates what? And then it struck me. I cracked out laughing.

“Sorry.” I said after a while.

She is narrowed her eyes on me. “I knew you would just laugh at me.” She said crossing her arms across her chest.

“What… that was true?” I ask trying to joke but I think she’s serious about this. She’s just staring at me. “Oh.” I said. I want to say something but I don’t know what I should say.

“Aren’t you going to say anything?” she said.

“Ah… well can I ask if… why?”

She sighed and then rolled her eyes. She told me everything on the reason why she hates beautiful men. The reason why she gets sick, she faints, and everything that happens to her was because of me and Craig.

“So you think I’m handsome?” I smirked.

She blushed, so cute. “Sh-shut up.” She stuttered and I chuckled.

“Aww, you’re blushing.” I tease.

She covered her face. “Stop teasing!” She yelled.

I laughed and then climbed in her bed. We talked for a while, then she started to get tired again and he laid on my chest. Wow... She sleeps a lot... and she looks like an angel.

*****************

Tell me what you think huh?? Comment and Vote!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...
14.6M 370K 70
⚠️ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! Hardcover and Paperback available online at Barnes & Noble! This WattPad versio...
7.4M 241K 67
Kali has to live with her moms new boyfriend and his five sons. Kali tries her best to fit in but living with five boys is really tough. Definitly wh...
358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...