Reject Me Now, Regret it Late...

By JustYourShadow

Aubrey was a pack reject. By her sisters, her brother, even her own Mate , for her freakish, purple and gold... More

Reject Me Now, Regret it Later, Mate
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One

UPDATE

57K 1.4K 143
By JustYourShadow

Hi guys! 

Just going through everything, and I'd like to sincerely thank you guys for being so supportive! I'm almost at 700 fans, and I can't believe that, knowing that two years ago (I think) I never would have dreamed of having three fans. 

As a reward to all you guys, I do plan on continuing this series as a summer project! But I need a little help brushing up on this one first! If you have any suggestions on how to make this story better and more enjoyable, please feel free to comment below or even inbox me! 

-Mel:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 71.7K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
475K 10.6K 47
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
2.4M 70K 27
Tamara Rose Catherine doesn't like to be thought of as a pitied, pathetic girl with a sob story for a life. Sure, her parents are dead. Ok, her mate...
510K 11.7K 16
"Why do they hate me so much?" Talisha Mahon would cry herself almost every night asking that question. Her pack and own sister have bullied her ever...