Best Friend's Father

sparklehaze

Ashton Irwin never expected to fall in love with his son's best friend Luke Hemmings, but that's the funny th... Еще

Redder than Sebastian from the Little Mermaid.
You only want me for my money
Girl problems
I like the pain
Cloud Nine
shame game
Drama queen
In dreamland
Like some lovesick teenager
Bone crushing
Something anything
Creep
Butterflies
Rainbow
Forever and always
Fancy
Hopeful eyes
Nicknames
Disgust
Happy
Settle
Celebrate
Say
Madly in love
Promise
Forgive
Cry
We never stopped
A/N
His two boys
shame game part 2
Cloud of happiness
Like teenagers
Home
Judge
Play
Figure it out
Gem
Dream
HELP
Epilouge

I think you'd be great with a sponge

8.2K 325 300
sparklehaze

Luke had spent that night at Calum's house.

Him and his best friend were up until five in the morning playing Fifa.

Luke's thumbs were so sore, he can't even get them to straighten without sudden pain.
Luke made a vow to never play video games for seven hours straight ever again.

He didn't know about Calum's thumb situation but the minute the boy's head hit the pillow he was out like a light. Luke could hear his obnoxiously loud snores that was keeping him awake.

Well, it wasn't totally Calum's snores, it was his mind.

It seemed that all of a sudden, Luke's mind couldn't stop thinking. A million thoughts being processed by the second while Luke laid on the left side of Calum's bed,  with the sheets tucked around him like a cocoon. 

He was thinking, did Ashton like him back?

He didn't give a clear sign and the last time Luke saw Ashton was when he left the room to go back to his laundry, but that doesn't mean Luke's mind wasn't on him.

Wait, since when did I get a crush on my best friend's father?

Luke honestly didn't know. He saw Ashton for the first time in years last night and he wasn't quite sure what his feelings were but amidst there was attraction.

But if Ashton and I got together, how would Calum feel?

That question threw Luke off completely. Even if Ashton and him had mutual feelings, Calum is still an obstacle.

Obstacle was a bit harsh. Calum would still stand in his way. How was he supposed to tell him he maybe likes his dad?

Calum and Luke have been friends since birth, there's no way Luke's going to throw all that out the window for some man.

This man probably views Luke as a silly child for all he knows.

Before Luke knew it, it was seven o'clock in the morning and he still hadn't gotten any sleep. His mum expects him home at ten o'clock but if he sleeps in, oh well.

Luke just can't believe where this sudden obsession with Ashton came from. He saw the man once and now it was all he could replay in this mind, all his thoughts were occupied with. It could be weird but Luke liked to think of it as love at first sight. He just can't seem to let go of Ashton.

Luke had just closed his eyes when he saw Calum sneak his phone out from under the covers. That was strange, he swore Calum was asleep.

=•=

Almost the same question running through Luke's head, was running a marathon in Ashton's.

Luke was a sweet kid and his son's bet friend. Plus he had a wife, whom he was currently sleeping next to but yet he was thinking of a seventeen year old boy.

He felt disgusting. Simply disgusted by himself. Charlotte loves him unconditionally but he's thinking of cheating. He should be ashamed of himself.

Luke probably doesn't even have feelings for him. To Luke he must seem like a peodophile even though they've only shared a couple of glances. They've only interacted once, what was the big deal? Why couldn't Ashton shake Luke out of his mind? This obsession he seemed to have with the younger boy made him feel even worse. He felt like a true psycho, preying on a younger boy. It was wrong.

Ashton felt dirty and it made him sick. Whatever it is that he was feeling for Luke needed to stop. There's too much on the line, to much to risk and lose.

Ashton couldn't lose his wife and his children.

Not to mention what people would think.

Ashton needed to get rid of these thoughts. He was happy and he would keep repeating it until it seems true.

=•=

"Bye Luke, I'd see you tomorrow?" Calum asks as he drops Luke home.

Luke opens the door hesitantly. His mother is so going to kill him.

He's dead meat and might never see Calum again.

"Uh, maybe? I'd text you later," Luke responded getting out of the car quickly and slamming the door shut before Calum could reply. 

"Don't slam my doors asshole," Calum rolls down the window to call out.

Luke winces, hopefully his mother didn't hear that.

He opens the door slowly looking for any sign of life but after seeing none, he accidentally closes the front door too hard.

"Hey honey." Liz greets her son from the tv room where she was watching some cooking show. She was on the couch, relaxing as Luke tried to walk by.

"Hey mum," Luke awkwardly responds trying to make a dash for his room.

"Luke, come sit with me. I didn't see you since yesterday morning," Liz says and Luke knew there was no getting away now.

Might as well just take his punishment.

He strolls into the room and takes a seat on the maroon couch as far away from his mother he could possible get.

Liz shot her son a weird glance before focusing on her show.

That's when she caught it.

A speck of metal as she turned her head that she knew wasn't there before. 

"Luke, am I missing something?" she asked.

Luke fumbled before replying. He was so screwed.

"Um, no," he said.

"Luke, there's a piece of metal sticking out of your lip and I'm certain that it wasn't there when I gave birth to you," Liz crossed her eyes. She can't believe her son did this to his body, without her permission.

"Oh, you mean my lip ring?" Luke asked casually, as causal he can be when he know's that he's getting grounded until eternity.

"Luke Robert Hemmings, I can't believe you'd do this without my permission," Liz complained getting off the couch to properly yell at her son. He face was pissed, that relaxing feeling long gone.

"I'm sorry. But I saved the money and I really wanted this," Luke tried to sound sincere.

"But Luke, would the school even allow this?" Liz asked concerned. Luke attended a high class Presbyterian high school on a academic scholarship. Luke could not loose that. Definitely not for some lip ring.

"I'm not sure," he admitted. His mum sighed. She was at a lost for words. Luke was always her good child, never getting into any fights, getting amazing grades and always doing homework. She doesn't know where this behavior is coming from.

"Did Calum encourage you to do this? She asked.

Luke had to double take. His mother could not be serious.

"Of course not!" He scoffed.

"Well then why, Luke? Why?" She asked getting frustrated.

Luke was getting frustrated too. And and angry that his mum would think Calum would force him to to this.

"I just wanted a lip ring, I had the money so I got one. No big deal," Luke rolled his eyes. He was fed up.

"Is that even legal? Don't you need parental permission?" She continued to interrogate.

Luke knew he practically dug his grave. The man didn't want to pierce his lip, he lied and forged his mother's signature.

Luke was fumbling for an excuse when his mum's phone rang, saving him.

Liz angrily walked out of the room to fetch her phone. She was talking for a few minutes in the kitchen while Luke was still in the living room trying to find a way to get out of this.

Maybe he'd get away if he jumped out the window?

He didn't have time to weigh the pros and the cons because Liz came back.

"That's the hospital. They need me to work a shift," she explained.

Luke mentally cheered. He'd have time to think of an excuse.

"Don't seem so happy mister, we're not done. I'll deal with you when I get home but for now we're going over to the Irwins'" she said picking her purse up and taking the tv off.

"Why?" Luke asked confused

"Because I don't trust you alone. Might get a tongue piercing, so you'll stay with Mr. Irwin," she said.

Luke's heart thudded at the mention of that name.

He was even more screwed.

No one liked to be caught lying to a crush.

Luke was in all ways, doomed.

=•=

"Mrs. Hemmings, Luke. How can I help?" Ashton asked as he answered the door. He was beyond confused as to why these people were at his house at this time.

"Luke needs to stay with you for a while, if that's okay with you and Charlie," Liz smiled.

Ashton smiled too while Luke fiddled with his lip ring. He was so nervous.

"That's cool. Calum's not home though, he's at guitar lessons," Ashton said.

"I know. That's the point. Luke got a lip ring without telling me so I don't want to leave him alone at home. He's grounded," Liz smirked. She enjoyed embarrassing her son.

"Is that so?" Ashton narrowed his eyes at Luke. Luke shrunk under his harsh gaze. He didn't think he was ever this embarrassed before in his life.

"Yes, but time is running. I'll pick him up around six," Liz said.

"No, it's fine," Ashton agreed. Liz looked relived. She thanked him before giving Luke a glare and leaving.

Luke awkwardly stood at the door while Ashton stared.

"You lied," Ashton stated. The younger boy squirmed in his spot, feet glued to the ground.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry, isn't enough. My bathroom needs scrubbing, I think you'd be great with a sponge," Ashton remarked and Luke whined.

He did not want to clean, especially on a Sunday when he was supposed to be lazy and rested for school on Monday.

"Don't groan, you should've thought before lying. Just for that, some papers in my office need organizing. You should do that too," Ashton ordered.

He didn't care if it was harsh. His parent mode was kicking in, Luke was bad. He needed to be punished.

If Ashton had his way, Luke would has not been able to sit for a week, but sadly he couldn't do that.

Luke sighed and shook his head in compliance. He'd be lying if he said the older man's tone and angriness wast a turn on.

Luke didn't think he was one of those people but Ashton's neck veins bulging along with the dangerous look in his hazel eyes, daring Luke to challenge him and his complete and utter dominance had Luke playing out a fantasy in his head.

"Why are you still here. You have work to do," Ashton grumbled. He was so upset with the boy for lying.

Luke had wide blown pupils and nodded taking a tentative step away from Ashton almost as if he didn't want to leave his side.

As Luke passed Ashton, the older man could not resist slapping Luke's ass once.

Luke winced because that was a hard hit but Ashton secretly grinned because damn, Luke's ass felt nice.

=•=

At five o ' clock, Luke had finished scrubbing the bathroom, organizing Ashton's study, mopping the kitchen and vacuuming the carpet while Ashton sat on the couch, monitoring him while doing work on his laptop.

Luke had worked hard. He was a sweating mess.

"Is that all?" He panted.

"No," Ashton replied not even looking up from the screen.

Luke huffed and threw the vacuum hose down.

"I have been working non stop for the past four hours, I think I'm done," Luke argued.

Ashton closed his laptop silently. He never got this kind of attitude before.

He watched and Luke and saw the blond boy gulp like he was regretting his words.

"Luke, this is my house okay? When I say you're done, you're done," Ashton said calmly.

Luke nodded, "Am I done?" He asked in a small voice.

Ashton shook his head. He knew what he was going to do.

"The punishment has now started."

=•=

Um yeah, that happened. Next chapter some real hardcore lashton.

This was mainly Luke and his mother arguing but eh.

I know Liz is not a nurse, but in this story, I wanted her to be.

Thanks for all the votes and comments last chapter, they motivated me to write nearly 2k words : )

Special shoutout to LuneRossi  cuz she's amazing and her messages made me smile.

Also please comment and vote, I live feedback.

Byeeeeeeee
Xx

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

106K 4.7K 23
In a world where soulmates are the norm and being connected means sharing their partner's deepest emotions, Luke Hemmings knows his soulmate has suff...
203K 4.3K 64
[Book 1] LASHTON BROMANCE COMPLETED Step-siblings Sienna and Ashton live very different lives to that of those around them, and it all gets flipped a...
66K 2.5K 21
Luke Hemmings. Popular, openly gay, excepted, Always happy. Ashton Irwin. Popular yet bullied at home, openly gay, self harm-er, depressed. What...
40.1K 2.1K 28
Calum tells Luke he has a friend he wants to set him up with. He tells Ashton he has a friend he'd like him to meet. He neglects to tell Luke Ashton...