A Bat Family

By Riverlily918

This a Bat family story. It has kind of a twist in it. Characters:... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Sequel
Finally

Chapter 13

179 6 0
By Riverlily918

Bella's pov
I walk out of the temple. They all looked at me happily. What you guys are acting like I just came back from the dead. I had a smile on my face as I said that. Damian and Jess ran up to me and hugged me. They let go and then I walked to Bruce he looks at me and says I am glad you are back kid. I give him a hug. The three of them walk away and it is just me and Nightwing. So pretty boy I think we were about to do something before we got interrupted. He pulls me close to him and kissed me. I back off and start towards my sister. So we both made it I say,I guess so she says. So what will we do about the league I ask? We will rebuild it and I will have come and get you so you can come back to take the thrown. I nod my head she walks towards Damian. You will also stay learn from your father she says. She gets in a boat and speeds off. The five of us stood there and watch the sun go over the lake near the temple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
4.1M 198K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...