Paradise

By Heaven1Leigh

What if Harry had a sister. What if she was his twin. What if she encountered with Voldemort too and got the... More

Paradise- Coldplay
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Hello

Chapter Eleven

891 50 4
By Heaven1Leigh

I went strait to my room to think, I sat at my window thinking about many things. Mostly what I was going to do to get caught up in ever class, have a social life, have Quidditch, and go see Harry every time I could. It was like jugging swords. I'd hate to give up time with Harry just for time with Draco or class studies.

He'd hate me, he would never forgive me to leave him alone with a guy that made fun of his best friend. In a way Draco was my best friend. He always made me laugh whether it was him trying too hard, or him just being genuinely funny. I went over to my bed and began to draw more, this time, I began to sketch Geronimo. She just looked so peaceful as she slept, her ears twitched as she barked in her sleep.

Yes, Fennec foxes bark. I laughed as Geronimo lifted her head up and walked to me. She put her head under my arm as she tried to get me to pet her soft fur.

"You're so spoiled," I laughed to myself as I lied over on my bed. She lied on my chest as I looked to her.

"Hey Princess," I giggled to her. I loved Geronimo more then anything in this world, more than Harry, more than Draco. I was happy Hagrid got me this beautiful creature. I heard Geronimo whine as I sighed.

"You actually may need to go outside, don't you?" I muttered as she whined and walked to the door. This fox was more like a dog than anything. I got up and walked her down toward Hagrid's hut. I knocked on the door as he answered.

"Oh! Nova! What a surprise!" he said as I grinned.

"I just came down to walk Geronimo, and you were down here so I thought, why not to go visit Hagrid!" I laughed as Geronimo played in the grass making her all dirty and wet.

"Geronimo!" I yelled as she turned and looked to me and jumped in more grass.

"She seems teh love it here," he said as I nodded.

"I love it here!" I said as I gazed up at the castle. "The scenery is so beautiful, can't believe I get to experience it all the time. I've thought about coming down here after a class and just start sketching a sunset, or a sunrise," I said.

"Yeh aren' allowed down here then, school rules!" He said as I shrugged. "An' yeh and Geronimo shouldn' be down here now, don' you have yer studies?"

"Hagrid, I had a free class after flying- oh which I meant to tell you," I smiled to him," guess who is now the Slytherin seeker!"

"Nova, yeh surprise me everyday!" He said as he hugged me.It was a big bear hug, I could hardly breathe in the first place with his old jacket that smelled as if he hadn't showered in three weeks, but hugging him made it uneasy to breathe. I had to get on my tip toes to make it over his shoulder to make out the simplest of breaths. "I'm so proud of yeh!"

"Thank you, Hagrid," I grinned as I messed my feet in the grass. Geronimo ran over to us and bit on my shoestring as she tried to run off with me.

"I guess that's my cue to leave-"

"I know yeh may not think they would, but yer mum and dad would be proud of yeh. No matter what house yeh got sorted into," he said as I nodded.

"Thank you, Hagrid," I said slightly nodding.

"They'd be proud of how beautiful you are and how well you've grown up to be, oh I remember when yer mum and dad both would sit at the Gryffindor table. James wouldn' leave Lily alone. She'd get so angry at him-"

"H-Hagrid," I stopped him to hold back my tears and his.

"And yer God- Father-"

"M-My what?" I asked,"I have a God- Father nobody told me about?"

"I shouldn' have said tha', I shouldn' have said tha'," he said walking in his hut like a mindless zombie.

"Hagrid!"I screamed," is he alive? That's all I wish to know."

"He's very so much alive, from what I do know," he said as I looked away. Where was this man? Where has he been all my life.

"He was a friend of yer dads, and when James and Lily got together, he became close to Lily, when yer parents died, he was scared he wouldn' be able to take care of yeh."

"But why Hagrid!" I yelled as he shook his head.

"I shouldn' tell you this, any of it. Yeh'd be best to go back up teh the castle and forget abou' this conversation," he said as I shook my head.

"Hagrid! I want answers!" I screamed as he pushed me out completely. I sat at the door as shook my head.

He was scared he wouldn't be able to take care of me?

Was I that much of trouble?

I was a baby, of course I wasn't. Right?

I looked up to the castle to see it was slowly approaching sunset. I whistled for Geronimo as she came running around Hagrid's hut covered in mud. I groaned as I picked her up and walked to the castle. I ran her to the Slytherin bathrooms and cleaned her in the sink, she seemed to enjoy it too much. She almost fell asleep as I put her head under the water, her ears flopped every time water would hit them and end up splashing me.

"Geronimo, look at the mess you made!" I said laughing and cleaning up the rest of her. I heard the door shut loudly behind me as I turned to see a girl with short black hair, hard-faced, and dark brown eyes that looked like they could kill.

"Hello," I said," I'm almost done so you can have it all to yourself-"

"Shut up," she muttered as I raised my eyebrows.

"Sorry?" I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Stay away from Draco," she said as I let out a snort.

"Okay, I'll play along," I said as her face didn't crack," why do I need to stay away from Draco?"

"Cause he's mine," she said as I nodded. That was my boyfriend, and if anything, I didn't have anything to do with him, it was more of him having something to do with me.

"Many people have informed me of this, but haven't acted out their intentions fully. One has even come to the facts that she'd date some other Slytherin for his money. It isn't my fault," I said as I dried off Geronimo and tried to make my way out of the lavatory. "Oh and have a nice day."

She inhaled and shook her head. I may have just made the wrong person angry, but as I saw it, I didn't care now. I walked in the common room to see Draco sitting on the couch, studying already for a Potions lecture. I laughed and walked to him.

"Hi," I said, Geronimo was still in my arms wrapped up in a little towel. She was cozy and warm.

"Hey," he said not looking away from his textbook. He looked frustrated. I sighed and read over his shoulder at what passage he was at.

"Forgetfullness potion?" I said confused.

"Were not studying that until October," I said," look at you Draco, getting ahead, like a little nerd."

"I'm not getting ahead, I'm making it for me," he said as I looked to him.

"W-Why?" I asked. as he shook his head.

"It's not you, I promise, just some- issues at home, I'd like to best forget."

"Draco, what's going on at home?" I asked him as he bit his lip. This was the real Draco, the soft side. I had not seen until now. I hugged him as he sat there shooked for a moment but hugged back.

"You don't have to tell me anytime soon, just know I am here for you, anytime. I am your girlfriend after all," I laughed as I kissed him on the cheek.

"Nova," he started to say as he looked down.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"M-My father say's I can't date you, but I want to," I bit my lip. Of course. His father. The one I saw on the train.

"H-How about we make a plan then?" I said as he nodded at me.

"How about we make it a-a hidden relationship, like a forbidden one?" I let out a short laugh he happened to let out a laugh. I wanted to know what was eating him up so bad, it couldn't only just be that he couldn't date me, what was he going to use that potion for anyways?

"Thank you," he said as I smiled at him," you know how just to make me laugh."

"Anytime," I smiled as I lied my head on his shoulder. I heard Geronimo let out a high pitch yawn as I did also.

"You need to head on to bed," Draco said as I shook my head.

"No, I want to lay here and go to sleep," I pouted," so much work to walk to the room, I want to sleep!"

"Nova," he warned," you'll get in trouble."

"So?" I said as he laughed.

"I think you're taking this be yourself thing a little to far," he chuckled, " I meant be yourself around me, not everyone in the common room. Imagine how weird it would be for some of the students to come down in the morning to see you just laying on the couch with no explanation just that you didn't feel like moving because you were so tired."

"Draco-" I started, "you have a good point, I'll make you a deal."

"And what is this deal?" He asked as I grinned.

"I'll go to bed, if-" he groaned as I slapped his arm," don't be rude I hadn't told you my requirements yet!"

He rolled his eyes and looked to me.

"What are your requirements, my queen?" He said jokingly as I let out a short laugh. Geronimo looked to the both of us as growled, that was my time to say I needed to go to bed with my requirements.

"My requirements, my good sir, are that you pick me up and bring me to my bed room, for I am too lazy to move!"

"Noves-"

"Those are my requirements," I laughed as he shook his head and laughed.

"Fine," he said as he picked me up. My eyes widened as I looked to him.

"Draco, I was joshin- I was joshing you! Put me down!"

"No, if its what the queen requires-"

"Draco Malfoy you put me down now!" I said as he laughed and sat me down.

"Okay, mum," he said as he kissed my head and walked off to his room.

"Goodnight," I called as he looked back to me smiling.

"Goodnight, my queen. I will see you tomorrow. I bid the adu," he said bowing as I rolled my eyes and made my way to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
133K 2.7K 21
~𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1~ 𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓, twin sister of π‘―π’‚π’“π’“π’š 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 the "𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬" as the Wizarding World calls them. They have live...
9.5K 224 12
Everyone knows about Harry James Potter, the Boy who Lived. But what if he had a sister, who no one even bothers to mention, just because she doesn't...