"so How's It Going?"

By _my_opinion

"so how's it going?" this is how it's going. a stream of consciousness story that describes events in my lif... More

love
running
cutting part 1
cutting part 2
loving her
him
him and her
her and him
a little note--authors note
reduced to colour
it's been awhile

skinny and short.

10 1 0
By _my_opinion

dear everyone,

especially... hmm... "nate." yes, we'll call you that. you should know who you are once i show you this message.

did you ever think that maybe i don't like you calling me

SKINNY

and SHORT

and TINY

and STICK THIN

and whatever else...

it does hurt. i dislike those things about me. my arms are too thin. my height is too short.

and when you say... oh, of course you had to go there... when you say

you have NO BELLY

that's wrong. i do.

and that's the thing.

you point out so many insecurities, and i really don't appreciate it.

people can! believe it or not! think they're too skinny! and being short may not be a flaw to someone else... and it was not to me. but then I was told i was too short so many times and then it was a flaw.

with my size and height combined, i'm forced to wear children's clothes. that's not my style. i know, i know, first world problems. it still annoys me and makes me feel uncomfortable that i can't wear what i want and it sounds so stupid but this is all true, this is all me.

sincerely,

me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 7.4K 131
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
21.4K 1.6K 41
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
90.6K 1.3K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...