Paradise

By Heaven1Leigh

What if Harry had a sister. What if she was his twin. What if she encountered with Voldemort too and got the... More

Paradise- Coldplay
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Hello

Chapter Three

1.2K 60 3
By Heaven1Leigh

Hagrid, Harry and I are almost ready for the big day, But we still need our school supplies. It had been a week after picking me and Harry up. Hagrid had talked to us a little bit more about Hogwarts, how it was settled in Scotland but we take a train from Kings Cross Station, in London.

We were walking around London while Harry read out the list. The piece of parchment crippled between his fingers. It had came with our letters

"All students must be equipped with one standard sized 2 water couldren. And  may bring if they desire either an owl, toad or cat. Can we find this all in London?"He asked.

I grinned and kicked some puddles following the two. The sky was a grey as the clouds approached us. We better take shelter soon or it was going to rain on us. London was always raining, I don't know how Wizards didn't solve this problem.

"If you know where to look," Hagrid replied. We walked until Hagrid stopped at a pub. This wasn't a time to go get a drink. I rolled my eyes and followed them in.

The 'pub' was called the Leaky Cauldron The whole building was dark. I grabbed Harry's jumper and walked in. There was a layer of fog so thick I could barley see, at all. There were at least fifty people in there, too.

It was so hot in this room. There were so many people in there talking very loudly. I looked to Harry unsure as he shook his head widening his eyes.

"Ahh, Hagrid usual I presume?" a man asked.

"No not today, I'm on official Hogwarts business. Jus' helpin' Harry and Nova buy their school supplies," Hagrid replied.

"Oh dear Merlin," He said," It's the Potter twins!"

The whole place somehow became so silent I could hear rats on the floor, everyone was starring at Harry, Hagrid, and I. I looked at Harry he looked nervous, I was too. I looked at Hagrid and stiffened.

It was awkwardly quiet and I didn't like it whatsoever. It only made me afraid. Who were these people and why did they stop at the sound of mine and Harry's name?

"Welcome back Mr. and Miss Potter," Said a man who grabbed my hand and shook it. He was tall and had five layers on, he shook our hands roughly as I took my hand back slowly. Not trying to be rude, but I wanted out of here.

I tried my best to look for an exit as Hagrid pushed us farther in the room. There was a crowd around up. I became really close to Harry. I felt so uncomfortable.

"Doris Cropert, Mr. and Miss Potter," Said a lady. As she got up in our face.

"Nice to meet you," Harry said as I shook my head.

"Hello P-Potter's!" Said a man with a turban. He was shaking. He was very skinny and barely any skin showed.

"Oh hello Professor didn't see you there," Hagrid said,"Harry, Nova this is Professor Quirrl, your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher."

"Nice to meet you!" I said I tried to shake his hand but he pulled it back.

"Fearfully-y fascinating subject, N-Not that you need it, eh, P-Potters?" he asked.

"Yes well, we mus' be going. Lots to buy!" Hagrid pretty much screamed the last part. As if bragging to everyone. Or trying to say not to bother us upon shopping.

"Bye Professor," Harry and I chimed. We walked to the backdoor of the place and stopped in front of a brick wall.

"Now see yeh two are famous," Hagrid said.

"But why are we famous Hagrid?" Harry asked.

"If I'm never in front of that many people ever again, it'll be too soon," I said as Harry sent me a face.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that," He answered back.

"Why?" I asked.

"I just can't," He said,"No more questions ok?" I nodded. Then Hagrid pulled out his umbrella and pressed it on the wall, In a specific pattern he touched it with his umbrella than the wall made a door shape.

"Welcome to Diagon Alley!"

This had to be the place Emily was talking about. I walked threw the door way fallowed by Harry and Hagrid. I looked around, Witches and wizards everywhere. It was a blast of color everywhere. I felt so lost in the scenery, like I was in a painting, a model, a masterpiece.

I gawked at the buildings and the structure as Harry pulled on my cardigan to keep up.

"Here's where you'll get your quills and ink," Hagrid said pointing at a building. "And here's where you get you bits and bobs for wizardry," He kept going on and on but I just zoned out.

There were so many outstanding items that I noticed; like an owl in a display window, a broomstick that many wizard children were hawking over, an ice cream shops, which I hoped Hagrid would soon take us because it had been a while since we had last ate.

Harry noticed many different shops as well. He pointed to some and laughed at how they were structured very weirdly. I had noticed it as well.

While Harry read off the list once more, I had come to realize something. We hadn't had any money, at least I didn't. Did they even use Muggle money here? I didn't know.

"Hagrid," I stoped in the middle of the street," how are we to pay for this we haven't any money."

"Don' worry there's your money," He said pointing to a building that was the most slanted. It was white and looked like it had been there for centuries. It didn't look like it was falling apart though. Some charm, I seemed to think.

"Gringotts, ain't no safer place, except Hogwarts of course." We walked in and saw lots of-- well- shorter people. They were kinda intimidating looking down at us with their beaty eyes. I grabbed Harry's hand and stuck close to him.

I didn't know why I was already trusting this kid more then I had, I barley even knew him. I planned to get as close to him as I knew I could. He was my brother, after all.

"Don' worry they won' hurt yeh but they're not the friendliest of beasts, best stay close,"Hagrid said. We walked up to the highest on in the middle of the room. The Golbin King looked down upon us making on his parchment.

"Mr. Harry Potter, and Miss Nova Potter would like to make a withdrawal," Hagrid said the man.

"Really, now does Mr. and Miss Potter have there key?" He asked peering over his desk. I took a step back. I was terrified.

"Oh it's righ' here,"He said pulling out a key. "Here's the little devil, also there's somethin' else as well. Special orders from Dumbledore himself!" He put the key on the desk.

"The key is abou' you know what in vault you know which," Hagrid said pulling out the other key. The goblin nodded and got another to take us to our vault. He put us in a cart that easily sat six, if we didn't have a part giant with us.

The cart was very fast going through what seemed miles and miles of vaults. Harry and I talked on the way.

Best try and get to know my brother since we had been separated at such a young age.

"Favorite color?" I asked him.

"I'd have to say red," he laughed. "What about you, Novs?"

"I like the color blue, it's calming and enriching," I smiled.

We stopped at a vault with a sudden, I nearly fell off the cart not even realizing we stopped. Luckily Harry caught me.

"Thanks," I muttered as we got off to go look in our vault.

"Stand back!" Said the man as I looked to Harry.

"Key, please!" He ordered as I looked to Hagrid.

"Oh yes!" He said passing the key. I looked to Harry and shrugged.

"How do we know for sure our parents even put anything in our vault Hagrid-"

The door opened as a light golden light lit up the whole vault and my face. I gasped as my jaw hit the floor.

"Yeh didn' think yer parents fergoten about yeh did yeh?" Hagrid asked as I looked to Harry.

"I just didn't expect there to be so much!" I said as I walked in.

"How much should we-"

"Enough to buy all the needs for classes," I said to Harry cutting him off.

"What is the difference between them all?" I asked.

"Well there are Knuts, Snickles, and Galleons," Hagrid said walking in with us.

"There are 17 Sickles in a Galleon, and 29 Knuts in a Sickle, meanin' there are 493 Knuts to a Galleon."

"And how much should all our school supplies cost?" I asked.

"It'd be safe for yeh both to grab 20 Galleons 15 Knuts, and 10 Snickles each."

I nodded and grabbed that many and put it in my pocket as Harry did as well. We ran back to the cart as the man shut the vault back. We were then taken to another vault, for Dumbledore. It was a weird little odd shape thing in wrapping.

"Don' tell anyone about this," Hagrid said to Harry and I," no one's supposed to know."

That only made me curious though. It wasn't long till we had to leave Gringotts. I hated it there it was frightening. Especially the workers and their beaty eyes. We walked and walked around getting our books supplies and a lot of parchment. Within three hours time we had finally gotten all of our supplies but we were missing only one last object.    

"Hagrid, we need a wand!" Harry said as I looked to him. He was right, that was the last thing we needed on the list.

We still had quite a handful of Galleons left. I hoped it didn't cost too much for a wand. My robes had been sized and fit, and didn't cost much.

"Then we go to Ollivander's ain't no place better," he replied to Harry. Hagrid approached a building. There was a sign that had said 'Ollivanders Makers of fine wands since 382 B.C.'

My eyes widened. This place didn't seem much but had been rolling for so long. I looked to Harry.

"H-How about we go get some ice cream first?" I muttered," I'm famished!"

"C'mon, you need your wands, there's nothin' to be afraid about," Hagrid said as I bit my lip. I wasn't afraid this time, I just didn't feel it was best to go with a boy I had only met a week ago to go get wands in a very unsettling place that I had never been to before.

I sighed and nodded.

"O-Okay," I said as I looked to Harry. Could I trust him? I hoped I could.

We started into Oliovanders as Hagrid left us to get our wands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30 0 28
This is Book 3 of my Fanfiction Series (based on the Harry Potter World) - my plan is to do a total of 10 books. Sabrina has completed her 2nd year...
3.5M 102K 32
What if Lily Evans had another sister? What if that sister was a marauder and an animagus? What if she married Remus? And what if she found out Harry...
1.1K 65 30
(This story is kinda like a harry potter and george weasley fanfic put together idrk) Draco Malfoy's twin sister, Liliana, gets re-sorted into Gryffi...