Italian Coffee House [BWWM]

By Stars-vs-Chocolates

A Recipe for a Disaster Serving 6 Ingredients: 1 lb. Brute of a Sinfully Gorgeous Boss 1 lb. Shy Beautiful Br... More

- C h a p t e r 1 -
- C h a p t e r 2 -
- C h a p t e r 3 -
- C h a p t e r 4 -
- C h a p t e r 5 -
- C h a p t e r 7 -
- C h a p t e r 8 -
- C h a p t e r 9 -
- C h a p t e r 10 -
- C h a p t e r 11 -
- C h a p t e r 12 -
- C h a p t e r 13 -
- C h a p t e r 14 -
- C h a p t e r 15 -
- C h a p t e r 16 -
- C h a p t e r 17 -
- C h a p t e r 18 -
- C h a p t e r 19 -
- C h a p t e r 20 -
- C h a p t e r 21 -
- C h a p t e r 22 -
- C h a p t e r 23 -
- C h a p t e r 24 -
- C h a p t e r 25 -
- C h a p t e r 26 -
- C h a p t e r 27 -
- C h a p t e r 28 -
- C h a p t e r 29 -
- C h a p t e r 30 -
- C h a p t e r 31 -
- C h a p t e r 32 -
- C h a p t e r 33 -
- C h a p t e r 34 -
- C h a p t e r 35 -
- C h a p t e r 36 -
- C h a p t e r 37 -
- C h a p t e r 38 -
- C h a p t e r 39 -
- C h a p t e r 40 -
- C h a p t e r 41 -
- C h a p t e r 42 -
- C h a p t e r 43 -
- C h a p t e r 44 -
- C h a p t e r 45 -
- C h a p t e r 46 -

- C h a p t e r 6 -

58.4K 2.4K 153
By Stars-vs-Chocolates

Hey Rom-Cubs,

Now it may have taken me a while to get this to you guys but here goes nothing.

I hope that you are all ready for some romanticizing? Did I just say that? HAHAHA! 

Here's the sixth installation.

Please ENJOY XD

Please
VOTE
COMMENT
RECOMMEND
FAN

Happy reading! Love you guys. Thanks for your tremendous support. I really appreciate all of you. XD

- Ang

-------

Niccolo's Chocolate House

Chapter 6

*Nick*

I found myself slipping away into a daydream where I stared into Ms. John's innocent brown eyes. Once again, recalling the way she'd took in the sight of me while I'd trapped her soft frame against the ceramic face basin with my body which still stung a bit as a direct result of the previous incident. Her breaths seemed to quicken at my nearness and as a result, I felt the tempo of her heartbeat rise against my chest and even amidst our clothing ... well, hers anyway.

Krysta hadn't given me the chance to put my shirt back on, for fear that the damage would already settle in. She demanded that I locate Ms. John at once and apologize sincerely. However, seeing the way she'd lazily raked those eyes over my form as I approached her, undid something within me. I remembered glancing down at her full lips even as the dim light barely illuminated her face. Before my actions registered, I had trapped her against the ceramic counter, imagining those mystical lips under mine as I stole her every breath away, savouring as it mixed with my own ... and even though I shouldn't have.

Being that close to Ms. John did something to me that had never occurred with another woman. Especially as I saw the reflection of light glisten against her dampened cheeks. I'd instantly repelled, increasing the gap between us though, in my own defence, I'd felt the urge to reach out and wiped the tears which I presumed had been expelled, more so as a result of our previous interaction. I'd caused those tears to fall against her beautiful radiant cheeks. 

I couldn't be feeling these things towards one of my employees, could I? Should I? Why not? She was a beautiful woman by all rights but there was also something besides the obvious that attracted me to her. Somewhere buried underneath the cool and calm exterior, I recognized the telltale signs of a broken woman.

It annoyed me to no end just how often I'd found myself staring into her most beautiful eyes which, by chance, happened to remind me of one of my favourite chocolates. To make matters more severe, I stared into those innocent eyes more often than not, so much so that I thought I would just about lose my mind altogether. 

So imagine my surprise and annoyance at witnessing as my one and only sister plead with the woman to take me out. I'm a grown man. I didn't need that kind of charity, and certainly not from a woman, especially the only woman I'd considered in an intimate way. Usually, I wouldn't care about what anyone thought about me. Heck, I could care less but one thing I wouldn't tolerate was someone thinking that I needed something from them. However, Krysta didn't just ask anyone? She'd asked Ms. Adaramola John. With that said, oh cielo!

I had been so pissed. Beyond words could express and unfortunately, the next event would demonstrate as much. I'd done the unforgivable to Ms. John. I shouldn't have said those things and had another man said them, I wouldn't hesitate to pummel him in her defence. I realized a little too late that my emotions were in shambles where Ms. John was concerned. 

The words had left my lips before I could salvage them and I couldn't take back the hurt that registered in her eyes as a result. Yet another thing to brood over where she was concerned. I'd caught the emotion just as tears welled up in her eyes but like the stubborn man I was, I stood my ground even as she'd fled the room in haste without so much as a rebuttal. Who's to say that she didn't deserve it?

However, I could tell as much when I'd gazed down into her eyes while we were in the washroom together. I'd recognized that look in her eyes any day because I saw it every day when I looked into my sister's. Krysta may have tried to mask it over and she did a great job of concealing it. Anyone would think that there was nothing wrong but I am not just anyone. I am her older brother. It took me a while, a lot of hard work and love to understand her but in time, I was able to. I knew that it wasn't a look that someone could fake just like that and it didn't sit well with me that that look dwelled within Ms. John's mesmerizing eyes.

I sat in my office, finishing up my day's tasks when my cellphone began to ring. I found it quickly atop my desk. I paused, giving the caller my full attention.

"Hello?" I said calmly into the mouthpiece.

"Why aren't you leaving yet, Nick?" Krysta managed though I could hear an edge in her voice. "Your date is in an hour?"

"Krys, I'm just finishing up this bit of work," I replied, winning me a groan from her end.

"Nick no matter how much work you think you can accomplish in a day, your work is never done. Please come outside ... I'm in the car." Krysta suggested.

"Krysta I don't understand wh-"

"-You need this Nick." Krysta interrupted passion dominant in her voice. "I'm tired of seeing you all alone. You're in your late twenties and your life is just beginning. You shouldn't be so stagnated."

She hung up before I could get in another word and I could tell that I managed to piss her off. I didn't know why she was though. I'm the one of us who's going on a date he didn't facilitate with a woman who I happened to desire in the first place. I replaced my phone on my desk, digesting her words. Deciding to give it a shot, I gathered all my paperwork and documents, storing them in my briefcase before cleaning my desk.

Outside was the new driver, Kostas. He stood outside the sleek black car, waiting for me to arrive. As I neared the vehicle, he greeted me with a smile while opening the door to the backseat, revealing an upset Krysta. I scooted in beside her before Kostas closed the door. After a few seconds, I heard the door shut before the car was underway.

I glance over at Krysta, noticing that she tasked herself with staring out of the window. She didn't acknowledge me and that was very unlike her. She would usually envelop me in a warm hug.

"Krys, I'm sorry. Come here." She angled herself away from me but she couldn't stay mad at me for long and neither could I with her. It came along with the bond that we'd developed. She turned, encapsulating me in a warm hug. "I'll try to be good."

"You promise?" Krysta stared up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I promise," I conceded, winning me a bright smile.

"Grazie Niccolo," She replied her smile warming into a full-fledged grin. "I want the best for you, Nick. Do you know that? I don't have to be older than you to want that."

"Grazie, Krysta," I smiled at my good fortune, kissing the top of her head. How often could anyone brag about it?

"Now before you get more irritable, I already have her home number." Krysta chuckled as she relaxed beside me.

I rolled my eyes to refrain from chastising her for her tactfulness. I didn't even want to know how she managed to come by that. 

Krysta was very resourceful. I'm starting to think that maybe it was a mistake but I'd taught her a few things to ensure that she was able to survive on her own without me if it ever came to it. I knew now that it might mean the death of me.

"Ok, I'll take it from here Krys and no more meddling." I sighed in frustration, almost at my wit's end.

By the time, the car pulled into the long curved driveway, there was only enough time for me to shower and get dressed. I still held reservations about this but I would follow through with it if it would give me some peace of mind. If it meant maintaining my sister's sanity. She expected me to be good and that meant being nothing less than a gentleman to Ms. John.

I fastened the last of the buttons of my arm length plain white shirt just as Krysta walked into the foyer. She helped me to put on my tailored jacket, completing my getup in the process. She escorted me to the door before enveloping me in another warm hug and I smiled into the embrace, kissing the top of her head.

"I'll see you when I get home Krys. I love you."

"Nick, Dari's home number?" She left in a hurry, returning to the living room a few seconds later with a piece of paper in tow.

"You are prepared for just about everything, aren't you?" I teased.

"Oh don't patronize me, brother. I have you to thank for that." She chuckled until her smile died a little and I knew that she was thinking about our parents again.

"Krys-"

"-Go on Nick, have a great time. I'll be fine." She interjected, playfully marching me out of the door, instantly shutting it so that there was no space for me to change my mind. What have I gotten myself into?

I made my rounds around to the back of the house. I kept a private garage which I instructed the staff of my residence never to interfere with. Not even Krysta had access to my collectables. 

Opening the door, I was met with the sight of many vehicles sitting in the garage until so much that they would be used. It was not often that I used them so I kept them concealed from the effects of time and the elements under a special cover to preserve them. 

I removed the protective layer from the one to the extreme right before Claudio another of my staff retrieved it while I stood there admiring my car. It was a Bentley and a white at that. I got in and was soon left my residence to my date.    

*END of Chapter Six*  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 142K 107
I looked at her possessively before grabbing her by the nape of her neck and pulling her closer to me, our lips a breath away. "You are mine. Only mi...
103K 2.5K 41
[Completed]: (8/3/18) Ranks: #1 in lawbreaker (11/21/18) Definition of bad (adj) bad[ bad ] of poor quality:below an acceptable standard in quality...
811K 27.7K 42
"I'm not beautiful." She told him, hoping that he would leave her alone. He stared at her incredulously and she watched as his dark eyebrows arched i...
1.9M 55.1K 31
[HIGHEST RANKING #1 IN FALLINGINLOVE] It wasn't ever supposed to happen like it did. It wasn't supposed to happen at all... Katarina Rhodes was just...