Expect Something {BillDip Fan...

By myotpisnotstraight

After 6 years of finishing High School on Piedmont, Mabel and Dipper Pines came back to Gravity Falls. But wi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Random Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Random yet Important Scene at Chapter 18 and 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 13

974 40 14
By myotpisnotstraight

Ces: The chapter you've been waiting for!! It might get a little long. Is it okay?

***

Chapter 13 "The Date"

Dipper's POV

The Date. Its the fucking date.

Mabel was in my room. Early in the goddamn morning. I think its only 6 in the morning. She barged in, pushing me off the bed so she can place the outfits she designed for me. Yes, she made this in one night. I am so sure that her room looks like a wallpaper world or something. There was three full complete outfits. I was completed faze. I didnt even tried to look Mabel on the eye. She's explaining stuff that I dont understand. This is making me more nervous and what the hell with the skimpy outfits!? It reveals too much of skin!

"Dipper! Listen to what I'm saying!" She snapped

I straighten up "Y-Yes!" I exclaimed

"Which one are you very comfortable with? The blue, white or beige?"

I looked over them. They all look so beautiful. It fitted my tastes. No skirts. No dresses. All pants and short. I like it. I brushed my hand on the outfits "Damn Mabel. This is hard to choose.." I chuckled "They all look so amazing.." I muttered the compliment

She giggled by that, her hands at her back "This is the reason why I woke you up early. Before lunch, you should have picked an outfit alright?" She patted my shoulder, smiling. I smiled back, nodding "Okay. Thanks Mabel." I thanked her. She kissed my cheek and exited the room. Leaving me and clothes behind. I sighed, hands on my hips. This is annoying. I cant choose. I normally choose fast! I dont even think of what I'm going to wear but now..

My cheeks heated, my palm on my forehead "Dammit.. I hate you,Bill.." I whispered

***

After a 2 hours of choosing an outfit

"Mabel! After 2 hours and a minute! I finally chose an outfit!" I screamed by the living room. Grunkle Stan was there, grunting. Uncle Ford is somehow annoyed by it also. Soos is just Soos. Mabel run inside, tripping on the rug. She fell her face first. We all blinked "M-Mabel!?" I knelt infront of her fast, helping her to stand up. She dust off her sweater "That doesn't matter now." I sweatdropped, pointing at her forehead "But.. there's blood.." It trailed down on her nose. She tilt her head, grabbing my hand "Dont mind that! Lets go-!" She successfully pulled me in my room.

"So? What outfit?" Mabel hyped up, her expression changed into something excited but with a hint of mischief in thought. Now, I'm scared. I pointed by the blue sweater. I like it. The blue scarf, the shoes. Its perfect for the night! She nodded "But, I'm giving you the other two, okay? Its yours" She winked.

I smiled by that. She gave me so many things. I am so lucky to have a sister like her. I gave her a hug and a snuggle "You are the best, sis." I giggled. I felt her kissing my hair, stroking it. Just like Bill but, he's much more awesome when he did that. More comfort.

"Now now. Lets get ready later okay?" Mabel stated

I nodded, pulling away. To look her in the eyes. There was still the worry. How can I change that away? I dont like it when she's worried and depressed. It always made me remember the time, I really hurted her. The time when Bill came to the world, for real. Man. That day. It still gave me the chills. Now that you think about it. Mabel is there, next to me.

"Mabel."

"Yeah, brosif?"

"Remember. The apocalypse?" Her eyes harden, serious. She frowned, her hands clenched "Why Dipper?" She stated, a hint of venom on her tone. We all know how wicked Bill is back then.

I took a breath "You were there. You were next to me. We defeated Bill. We shutted down the gateway from the other dimension."

"I know. Straight to the point. I hate this topic." She growled

"Before he left. Do you remember what he said?"

She went silent, probably thinking. Then, she shaked her head "I dont remember it too much.. All I can remember is that he has something on his sleeve." She paused, narrowing her eyes down the floor "When he come back.." She looked back at me. Her stare made me nervous as I can.

"He'll take something he wanted."

I swallowed. I run my hand on my tattoo. Somehow, I was thinking that was me. Will he take me away? I dont want to be apart from Mabel and the others. A hand was laid on my shoulder, Mabel smiled "I'll be here. Besides, I know Bill wont just take you away." She stated

"How can you say that?" I questioned, I was dead worried about everything. She gave me a shrug and told me that she'll help me get ready later 5 in the after noon. She still didn't told me. I sighed by that, I guess some things are made to be a secret. I am keeping a secret from her but hey, its for her own good. I looked out the window, it was a fair day yet I want the weather be like my mood. Maybe I'm just forcing myself into something idiotical. I sighed, sitting by the chair, my chin laying ontop of my palm. Gazing at the beautiful green scenery. A few pieces of paper on the desk with a pen. It isn't chewed up. I already left that back then.

I held the pen, examining it. He really liked my stories huh. Even though its all about monsters and stuff. He kept reading it like its so normal. I narrowed my eyes on the paper and drew something. My lips shut tight, cheeks pinked.

A triangle. I tried to drew him. I even put his name beside, then the name I just thought. A flying dorito chip. I giggled, laying my head next to it. Gazing at this next. I dont know. He always run on my mind even though I dont want. He's annoying. But hey, I want you hugging me. Stroking my hair. I dont know. I'm confused. I cant imagine him being a bad person now. He's too sweet. I smiled sadly, running my finger on the drawing

"Bill. Bill Cipher, a dream demon. The demon who knows everything. I'm his one of his properties. I made 4 deals with him, including back then. Bill Cipher." I muttered, my eyes getting heavy. I dont feel tired but I'm dozing off.

The last thing I saw is the drawing

***

Listen mark my words.

He was there too. He was huge. I know he's only looking down to me, not even minding Mabel's screams. It was dumb actually. He was talking to me, telephaticaly.

I clenched my hands, glaring at it as I can. I've always wanted to kill him. Destroy him.

You will pay, Pine Tree. But I wont take your body.

Then what is it that you want?

I want---

***

"DIPPER PINES, IF YOU DONT WAKE UP BY THE COUNT OF THREE. I WILL SHOW EVERYONE THE LAMBY LAMB."

After hearing that, my eyes widen fast. I stood up from my seat, sweating buckets. Mabel sternly stared at me as if I stole her sweaters. Her arms crossed tightly on her chest, feet tapping "For goodness sake, Dipper. You slept like an enternity! You didnt even got to eat lunch yet." She sighed. I bowed curtly "I'm sorry, Mabel.. What time is it anyway?" I questioned, stretching my arms high.

"Its 5 in the afternoon."

That made me nervous, panicking "W-What!? Oh my god! Why didnt you woke me up earlier!" I took my necessities and went straight to the bathroom. I need to hurry. I am pretty sure Mabel has something to do and stuff. Once I arrived at the bathroom, I locked the door and stripped off my clothings. I took a very short shower I ever had in my whole life but I'm clean. After that, I dried off myself with a towel. My hair being covered by the towel also as I wore my outfit for today. Since this is like a shirt, thank goodness its a sweater, my tattoo wont be seen. And gladly, I can do that atleast.

Man. Is this how every girl feels like when its their first date? Nervous, panicking but excited? I dont understand it yet. Yet. Shit. I cant believe this is going to happen! I mean, come on. This is my first date! I am so nervous- excited? Uhg. This is annoying.

After a few minutes, I ran in my room. I saw Mabel, carefreely swaying her legs as she sat on the bed side. She smiled as she saw me "Hey, Dipper!" I resisted rolling my eyes off as I threw the towel on the bed, she checked on me. Every angle. Every corner. With her fingers holding her chin, she's thinking very deeply. Did I wore it wrong? I think its like this. But then she smiled again, petting my head "Dip is really excited about her date~" She teasingly sang. I blushed red by that as I shove her hand away "S-Shut up! I-I am not excited!" I stammered

I actually dont know. I feel I'm nervous but also excited. I'm terrified but also frantic to whats going to happen next. Am I dressing right? I dont even know where we are going or where he is taking me! Damn demon! He always makes me confuse. After about 30 minutes of trying different kinds of hairstyles. Mabel finally found a perfect one and thats just plainly tying it in a ponytail. Wow. Huge effort. She brushed every last strand of it, like how he stroke every each of it. Its so comforting. Then, I saw Mabel smiled sadly as she encircled her arms on me "You look beautiful, Dipper" She confessed with a sigh. And I knew she was sad. She maybe sad of me getting a date now. I've always felt that when Mabel gots a date. I feel she's drifting away, someone will take her hand, get her own life settled. As I am being on the side line, watch her go, left me alone. I caressed her hands on me, with a gentle smile "Dont worry about me, okay? I'm going to be fine." I assured

She shaked her head "Its not that." She muttered. Revealing a huge weight on her eyes. I looked at her by the mirror, searching for the truth.

"Its just.." She breathed out "Its ridiculous to think that a demon asked you out, you know? But I am not saying that I dont like Bill. Actually.. I accept that guy" I almost chocked up the words. She accept him? And I dont even like him!

I stared back, blank. She continued "He's nice and I ship you two." She wiggled back her eyebrows, I sweatdropped by that. What ship? "What I'm trying to say is.. you're acting a girl now." She giggled, kissing my hair "The way you get frantic about little things like clothes and time, you never do that but now. You did!" She chuckled. And I love that small chuckle, I stood up from my seat and gave her a hug even though the chair is between us. She hugged back, like she never hugged me before.

"You do know I'm not getting married yet after you right?" I joked

She burst into a fit of silent laughter "Of course I know, idiot!" She exclaimed. Its just a silly promise when we started high school.

***

After 3 hours, its almost 8.

I waited by the stairs. I didnt even planned to see Grunkle Stan nor Ford. That will be a total wreck. But the world just hates me and Uncle Ford approached me with a heavy smile, like he can just randomly chase somebody with a magnet gun. I smiled back in appreciation "Hey, Uncle Ford." I greeted. He nods, standing at the side of the stairs "Are you ready? For your date, I mean." He questioned, stiffly. I dont know actually what to say. I'm nervous, frantic, conscious and excited. With those jumbled up emotions, i sighed deeply "I dont know exactly.." I laughed dryly.

He smiled truly by that "Dont get too fraustrated by it, alright?" He joked. I chuckled by that, as I took a small glimpse of him "Uhm.. Are you worried? Or something that.. I'm going out?" I took a random question.

He sighed by that "You could say that, Dipper." But then he smiled once again as he gave me a full pat on the head, my eyes widen by that. Wow. I never felt his hand ontop of my head before. Its warm "But its life. I know this is going to happen atleast." He paused "Well atleast to Mabel." He chuckled as I rolled my eyes, pouting "I get it.. Well atleast youre okay with it." I teased, mentioning about Grunkle Stan. He laughed by that "You have no idea how stressed out he is." He teased. And I smiled wider by that, he really did care.

Then, I noticed the clock. Its one minute before 8. I stood up from the stair, I'm sitting at as I called Mabel upstairs "Leaving already?" Uncle Ford questioned. I nodded, smiling bashfully "Yes.. Its pretty late but I trust the guy." I shrug

He patted my shoulder "If you trust him then I do too" You have no idea it was Bill. I almost wanted to laugh out but nodded as he went away. Mabel came down, hearing the whole thing probably she has the most laughable face yet "Oh God. He has no idea." She stiffled the laughs. I elbowed her on the arm, glaring. She stopped as we went out of the shack. It was dead silent outside and quite cold because of the windy breeze. The trees' leaves sway like a melody. How it grasped each other, pulling and tugging for support. It creates beautiful tunes. Then, I noticed Mabel stretched her arms up high, probably tired of my necessities today.

"Mabes. Thanks for the help today."

She breathed, expecting this "Just, how many thanks you said to me this day?" She joked

I almost shook my head. But you've done so many things for me. And I cant even help you to find the right guy for you or help you to dress up for your date. I feel a little useless as a twin now. Is what I wanted to say but I'll say that next time.

"Oh. Looks like you got company" She winked as I carefully turned around. It was Bill, neatly but casual looking. He wasn't wearing anything formal but it suits him. Everything suits him. His hands are at his back, smiling as he looked at me. I got more nervous, I lowered my eyes down, embarassed. Why is he smiling? This is so nerve-cracking! Before I knew it I was pushed by Mabel, I jerked "M-Mabel!" I silently shrieked. She giggled as she pushed me until a foot infront of Bill. His smile grew larger, up until his eyes. I cant even tell if its genuine or not "Good evening, Shooting Star, Pine Tree." He greeted, trying to peek on my lowered face.

Mabel giggled more, tugging my hand making me look up on her "Come now. You look beautiful! Dont hide your face." She scolded. And was forced to look up, but my eyes averts his. Dammit. I'm so nervous..

He chuckled, as if he knew what I was thinking. He held out his hand as Mabel elbowed me on the arm. I pouted, lifting up my hand and layed it ontop of his. Uhg! There was a tingly feeling, as if this was the first time I touched his hand. I can assurely say that my cheeks grew hotter now, so I tried to hide it.

"Take care of her, Bill!" I heard Mabel as she skipped away but came back as she peck my cheek. That made me really sigh in relief and again, she skipped away. Leaving me and Bill alone. I took huge breathings and looked at him on the eye, although my cheeks are red "S-So? W-Where are you taking me?" I stammered. He laughed with his comical laugh, tightening his grip on me and surprisingly, carrying me like a princess.

He winked at me as I, startled and shocked, embarassed "You'll see my princess" He teased and before I even react. We flew up on the sky, at first I was dead afraid when until.

I saw the starry sky. I didnt even noticed that it was a clear day today. The huge full moon brights beautifully as the stars twinkled their way. No clouds, a wonderful night to stargaze. And I just couldn't let my eyes take off "Wow.. This is.. so beautiful.." I muttered at awe. I just want to touch the stars.

"This is not even the start of our date" I heard him say, chuckling

My cheeks stayed pink but I smiled, as one of my arm encircled around at his back and the other one on his chest "Then maybe a prolouge?" I joked, laughing silently.

"Nope." He answered "It isn't even starting yet! Our date destination for tonight is somewhere far away. So it might take awhile if we walked or even take your car" He explained, like its so obvious.

I let him be and just stared up, this is one of the reasons why I dont want to leave this place. Its dangerous but serene. Beautiful. To sum it up, a beautiful disaster.

"Hey Bill" I called his attention as we flew for who knows when

He looked at me "Hm?"

"Earlier, I was really nervous for nothing." I slightly complained "But it turns out. This doesn't seem so bad afterall." I stated, not even minding the words coming out of my mouth. But, I comprehense it.

"You were nervous?" There was a teasing tone on his voice

I nod once, leaning my head on him "Yeah. It was stupid. I didnt even know why. I mean, this date was just your other side of your deal. Its not like you asked me out or anything, right?" I stated, taking small glances on his face. His face darken by the shadow of the moon's light, his eyes showed sadness. Like there was something else. But he taked it back and laughed normally, but I knew he was forcing it "Of course, I know that! Why nervous if its idiotical?" He joked. I can only nodded as we flew through the night in pleasurable silence yet dead one.

***

After, probably an hour of flying or so.

"Woah!" I exclaimed, as I touched the ground. We finally landed on the ground. I have no idea where we are. I looked around, observing the place. Its a forest. Not the air I knew, this isn't the forest we always go. Its a different one. Then, Bill held my hand. My chest thumped, cheeks redden "Pine Tree. I want you to wear this." He showed me a black blindfold. Uhg. I looked at him, curiously "Why?" I hesitantly asked. My mind surpressed many what if's. He pouted "Please? Its a surprise!" He begged.

In the end, I gave up and let him blindfolded me. He even carefully stroke away my hair and tightened the fold. I got more anxious. I cant calm down when I'm on a blindfold. Its scary, but more exciting. I wonder what will happen? But what if? He leads the way, we walked his hand connected to mine's. Saying things to be careful when there's a rock, a tree branch or something. He was conscious about my safety? Maybe because I'm his property. Of course, it is. Its always been that. That somehow gave me a depressing feeling.

"Duck your head, Pine Tree" I did.

"There's a pit hole there, take a huge step" I did.

"A rock. Dont trip on it." I did.

After many cautions. I felt him stop as I felt a huge breeze of the night's air passed by me. It gave me the freaking chills. I swallowed, tightening the grip on his hand "B-Bill. Where are we? Dont tell me we're on a cliff." I stated, nervous, terrified.

But then, he laughed "How come you know that?" He teased

My eyes widen, still seeing the darkness "W-What! Dont tell me youre gonna push me off the cliff!?" I panicked. Shit! I knew it there's something wrong! Cold sweat slipped from my body, blood draining. I was panicking until.

He lets go of me, making me froze still. Thinking where is he? I noticed him at my back. I was waiting for the push but it didnt come. Instead, he loosen my blindfold, his mouth on my ear, whispering "Surprise, Dipper" He called me by my name. Making me embarassed more.

But I didnt realized it, we are seriously on a cliff but the view is magnificent. I was like, I'm on top of Gravity Falls. I can see the whole town, even the shack! I was at awe. Add up the starry night, it was beautiful. The most magnificent view for this little town. I felt my lips curve into a huge smile, there was a short fencing at the very end of the cliff. I ran there, grabbing the handling "This is awesome! It looks so amazing!" I squeled, my eyes gleamed in wonder.

I heard Bill laughed, a soft one "I knew you would like it." He guessed, knowingly. He embraced me from behind, I didnt even mind the hug. Its cold either way, I leaned my back on his chest "Was this all?" I asked, what a short date?

He pressed not to laugh but a few chuckles escaped, he kissed my hair as a breeze passed by again "Of course not." He answered with his fingers, he snapped them and magically. A full-packed simple picnic appeared infront of us. A picnic blanket, a basket and some paper plates if I guessed. He lets go of me, taking a step away and bowed down like a gentleman "Would you like to have an early midnight snack, Pine Tree?" He offered his hand, looking deep on my eyes. My cheeks heated up as I looked away, taking his hand and he pulled me down on the picnic blanket. As fast I could notice, I smelled a delicious sandwich. I have a very sensitive nose. He pulled out the snacks from the basket it was different kinds of sandwiches. My mouth water, eyes gleamed in hunger. He chuckled "You can pick one! I made all of these!" He laughed almighty

I took one, taking a bite. My eyes widen. Shit. Its so delicous. The most delicious sandwich I have ever eaten in my whole life.

"Thank you for the compliment, Pine Tree" He smiled, not even minding eating one.

I narrowed my eyes, but back to him fast "How come youre not eating one?" I questioned. I feel bad when I'm the only one eating.

He shaked his head "Its fine. Demons like me, dont eat human foods." He explained

I stared at him blankly. Without a doubt, I cupped his cheek and popped a small piece on his mouth. His eyes widen, surprised. He chewed it as I retrived my hand. My lips curved into a smile "Delicious?" I giggled by the dumb joke. His eyes soften, nodding. A small pinkish blush on his cheeks stayed "Yeah.." He answered.

We talked about many things while we talked. Having arguments on the way, jokes and his sweet yet teasing statements. I didnt even noticed how many minutes passed by, it was truly enjoyable. Why am I getting nervous again earlier? I dont even remember what is it. We talked like nothing else matters. I heard his true laughs, chuckles. I saw his genuine and true smiles. And how he always reacted on things so demonical. There'll be a time he'll tell a long story about one thing, where it came from and stuff. If he was a human, he can be an excellent teacher. But some part of me wanted him to stay like this.

After some time, we layed down. His right arm underneath his head as the other one, spread out. I layed the nape of my neck on his spread arm. We looked up the sky. Gazing it together. Then, I remembered something. I let out a chuckle.

"Hm? What is it?" He asked

I made myself comfortable "I just remembered me and Mabel's first star gaze together" I stated then not minding at all "When we're 16, we joined the Astronomy Club for some idiotical reason. Every wednesday night, our club will go to some area where we can see the stars perfectly. The others will bring telescopes, snacks, blankets and sleeping bags. We'll camp out, and go home the next day. We study the stars, the moon. It turns out to be a great year for me and Mabel. We learned the constellations. And memorized them well, atleast I did. Before we knew it, every night we gaze the sky night if its clear out." I let out a silent laugh

"Until now, we still do it." I followed then my eyes saw the constellation of Vegan, I pointed it out "Vegan."

"Aries"

"Polaris"

"Cancer"

Then I spotted my favorite one "Big Di--" I was cutted off by Bill

"Dipper."

My cheeks flared in red as I punched him on his side, annoyed. But mostly embarassed. Why am I so fraustated when it comes to my name? A sly smile shaded on his lips "Fraustated huh?" He sang. I pouted, looking away "Shut up, Bill." I grumbled.

But even me, being angry at him. I can only forgive him once. I sighed, cuddling on him. Which made him go tense "Its stupid that I'm clearly enjoying my first date." I stated

"Oh?"

"But just this once," I sat upright, smiling down at him "Thank you for the first date I have." Then, I leaned down, kissing him down on his forehead. A kiss for a thanks. Thank you. I pulled away and saw his redden face. Even his eyes turned pink. I giggled by the new expression I released from him "You are really adorable, Bill." I teased.

He sat upright fast, getting pink faster "T-T-That was really unexpected! Really!" He stammered, regaining his rights.

I only stared with a soft smile. As if I'm waiting for something. And it looks like he did noticed that, he turned lessen pink.

He brushed his hand on my cheek, eyes fixed on mine's. Those piercing yellow-honey colored eyes stared at my chocolate-brown eyes. I broke the gaze and narrowed my eyes on his lips. Dammit. I bite my lower lip. I want to kiss him. I really do. My cheeks redden visciously, realizing he might be reading my mind now.

"Pine Tree.." He whispered sending shivers on my spine

I was seriously expecting a kiss from the lips. Well, I guess he really is gentle tonight. He gave me his sweet kisses on my forehead, eyes, nose. But it wont ever reach on my cheek or lips. What am I thinking for a demon anyways?

He knocked our foreheads together with a unsteady breathings "Pine Tree.. I'm sorry.."

And that was the first time I heard him apologized

***

Ces: Praise almighty butterscotch! I am done! Sorry if it isn't that amazing. I did my best.

I HAVE ANOTHER BOOK, "BILLDIP ONE SHOTS" YA BETTER READ IT AND I WANT YOU TO UNLEASH YOUR INNER FANGIRL INSIDE.

I D O N O T J U D G E

Words: 4693

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 49.9K 38
Una sola noche. Dos mujeres lesbianas. ¿Un embarazo? ¡Imposible!
106K 10.1K 31
⋮ α 𝗸ᦅ͟ᦅ𝘁ׅɘ𝘁e fꪱc ⋮ taehyung y jungkook son enemigos pero en una noche de borrachera ambos tiene sexo, taehyung queda embarazado y ahora tendrán q...
309K 49K 25
Park Jimin, un padre soltero. Por culpa de una estafa termina viviendo con un completo extraño. Min Yoongi, un hombre solitario que guarda un triste...
193K 5.3K 32
﹝🐍﹞ ── Traducciones de historias sobre los Slytherin Boys