NlmbQueenB

By NiNi0123

This story is a bout a Girl Named Nyarie(NyNy) and her Nolimit Brothers. As you guys Should know Nlmb (150 dr... More

chapter×1
Halloween.
Chapter×4
Chapter×5
Chapter×6
Attention.
Sorry
Chapter×7
Chapter×8
chapter×9
Attention
Chapter ×10
Chapter×11
Chapter×12
chapter × 13
chapter×14
Guys❣
Its Up.
chapter×15
ATTENTION
chapter ×16
Chapter ×17
chapter×18
Chapter ×19

Chapter ×2

4.2K 93 6
By NiNi0123

Mally: NY I.......WTF!

NY: Mally ,Mally ,Mally ,-chases him-Come here -pulls him into the room-please don't tell Bibby his going to fucking kill me.

Kyro: Bro Its not what it looks like .I kissed her And that's all that happened on 4em .

Mally: Tbh idec I'm just confused as if y u a ain't tell me y'all talk knowing I'm nosey asl .I am your Bestfriend, and I'm mally tf -Talking to Ny-.

NY: Cus we don't . it just happened and don't go telling anyone ESPECIALLY Not BIBBY!

Mally: I gotcha but that's gon take something .-smiling ode hard-

NY: what Mally?

Mally: you do my home work for how ever long I gotta kyro this secret.

NY: pooh I am not doing your home work for life.

Mally:Damnnnnnn, and what I tell you about that nickname I hate that shit.

Bibby:Mallyyyyyyyyy?Fuck u doing bro ?it don't take that long to check on her.

Mally:Shut up we talking .NY we'll talk tmm go to bed and kyro come on ugly ass.

Kyro: who ugly ?I get bitches fytb ya moms on my line rn.

Mally :ayoo stop taking about my momma like that.-both leaves the room-

-In the living room.-

Bibby: Fuck took you that long. Both of y'all?

Kyro: well I went to the bathroom.

Bibby: and you Lil nigga -referring to Mally-.?

Mally: I was talking to YOUR little sister who is seriously hurt. Because she believes you hard on her ode. You really needs go talk to her.

Bibby :No she got learn her lesson. she think I'm playing .

Mally: What ever man I'm out. Anyone need a ride?

Kyro: me bro.

Kobe: me to.

Bibby: Where yall going?

Mally:crib -walks out the door-

Herb: ayoo I'm out two I gotta go pick Zarie From Fat fat house. Remember we got that business meeting at 2:30 tmm be ready.

Bibby: Yes ik.

Bibby POV:
I wanna go talk to NY but I don't want her do take me as a joke. I don't need her out here home hopping and all at. she my little sister and I will nlms(never leave my sister).
We live in the deadliest city there is Chicago! And if and going out by the streets you Locked up. and iont need nothing happening to nyaire crazy ass. She already Beating bitches ass iont need her going to the extreme unless gang there to Help her.so imma just go talk to her.

-end of pov-

Bibby-Nyyy? He said waking into her room.

NY:-layed there looking at her phone-What?.

Bibby: listen I apologize I wouldn't have been all that hard on you. I just wants what's best for you. Lil sis.

NY: Bibby u baby me to much I hate it you gotta let me live and learn.

Bibby:i understand and i got you from now on but okay one more question NY.

NY:shoot(meaning go or say it) .-TSS I'm low key scared of what he about to ask me.

Bibby: You still a virgin?

NY: yes Bibby.-straight face-

Bibby:good , and Night sis.

NY: Night Brandon.

-end-

NY POV:
I wasn't trying tho her Bibby b.s idec anymore. He just gonna have to deal with me and kyro dating when that time comes because it's going to come trust me. I'm going to get what's mines.
But I'm tired So I rolled over put my phone on the charger and when tho bed.

Next morning*

Ni POV:

I won't up to three messages and I missed face time.I had a text and ft from kyro so I texted him back.

Ky❤:Scratch all ya plans I'm taking you shopping today.!

Me: You got it

Ky❤: You spending the night to.

Me: idk about all that.Sike nah OK

Ky❤: Be ready by 1:30 Baby

Me: Baby? Since When

Ky❤:Now

I replied to all my other text messages then got up to take a shower.I Took a 30Minute shower then Got out and lotioned up.I applied some deodorant.I put on my matching black bra and pantie set I got from Victoria secrets. I then started to get dressed I put on my blue shirt and shorts with my yellow and blue sneakers*Inna Mm*
.I grabbed my bag and phone to check the time it was 1:20.I walked out my room to see a girl sitting on the couch.

Her: Hi in Marie Santana, You must be Bibby Lil sister he told me you'll be up Inna sec.

Me: hi I'm nayrie yes Bibby Lil sister and speaking of Bibby where is he and y are u here and he isn't?

Marie: Oh Bibby ran to the store really quickly. And I'm his Girlfriend We've been talking for about 4 weeks now .

Me: oh that's cool but i all see you later my rides here. Tell Bibby I'm going with kyro and that I'm spending the night over there.-walking out the door-

-Inna car-

kyro: u look beautiful, And can I have a kiss?

NY: Thank you and-gives him a kiss-.

He then starts driving.

NY: I play my favorite song post malone White Iverson.

-skips Ride-

Inna mall.

Kyro: Let's get done matching Red tims..

NY:Okay.

Walks into footlocker.

Kyro: Can I have these red Tim's in a size 9 and a size 6.5

Guy who workers there: sure thing be right back.

NY: howed u know what size I wore?

Kyro: Member them G Fazos I got you for your birthday.

NY: Oh yeah.

Cashier: Here y'all are your total will be $239.00 .

Kyro: Hands him the money.

Cashier: your change bro. $5.00

Kyro: Good looks.

Walks out.

NY: Can I go into There.

Ky: Gimme kiss first .

NY: Gives him kiss-

Ky: grabs her butt- All mine?

NY: no Niggaaa.!Sike Nah All Yours

y'all Think Mally bugg ass gon Slip up?

Why Nyarie don't wanna speak to Bibby?

Why she give his Girlfriend a Attitude?

Y'all team Nyarie and Kyro or Nah?❤

Comment & Vote Please!

~Janiah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 599 29
But I really honestly don't know just read it 😭 You already know them Kobe and Mattia your not playing them well your not dating them either what I...
13.4K 577 41
Find out what happens when these teenage girls meet the No Limit boys. Cast Bibby-Himself Herb-Himself Kyro-Himself Mally-Himslef Squeak-Himself Doow...
195K 2.7K 19
I address a number of serious topics throughout these imagines. if you're going to comment disrespectful things regarding these topics, you will get...
83.7K 1.7K 39
This story is about A innocent girl from the hood Named Ariana Fletcher She hasn't seen to much of life yet but that all changes when she falls in lo...