You're My Freedom

By orphan--account

My love for turning characters into eeveelutions has striked again! Now watch as my OTP of all time from the... More

Magic and a Trial
Morg, Flutes, and Sindria.
Market Day Is a Miracle

A Ray of Light

800 31 6
By orphan--account

  Hi guys. I thought I'd do a Magi fanfic since it's my latest obsession. I love it so much and before the first episode was over I was shipping Alibaba X Aladdin so hard. Now I'm on season two and I love the anime. So enjoy the fanfic. :)  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A young boy, no more than 13, crashed against a wall sending a searing pain up his spine and head. He covered his head feeling his purple ears with his hands. He hated them. They were the reason he was in this position in the first place. Every time he looked in the mirror he regretted being born. After all, Half-breeds were nothing but scum from a taboo union. 

He yelped as he felt a few blows to his stomach. He then moved his hands to protect his stomach letting his attacker see the blue hair to which contradicted his ears. It was like any short hair style then his hair weaved down his back in a tiny braid. 

A smirk formed on the man's lips at the cowering young one in front of him. He grabbed him by the neck and forced him to look at a mess of smashed porcelain and a liquid seeping into the carpet. "Mind telling me who caused that, Aladdin?" he growled.

"I-I did." Aladdin gasped for air. His lungs were on fire and every part of him was in pain. He clawed at the hands around his throat trying desperatly to free himself.

This only made the man chuckle. "And how did you cause it?" his master asked.

"I tri-tripped." Aladdin gulped. It was taking everything he could muster up not to faint. "I didn't mean too. I'm sorry master?" he gasped out, while tears overflowed and spilled over his cheeks.

His master dropped him to the ground, and caught sight of the boys purple tail, which split off into two at the end. This made him growl in disgust. He grabbed Aladdin by the wrist and pulled him up, Aladdin wincing at the sudden pressure to his wrist. After that he led him out the door and too his cell. When he unlocked the door, Aladdin hurried inside so that way his master didn't have to do it. He laughed at his obedience and left him to lick his wounds. 

Aladdin sobbed into the sheets of what could barely be called a bed. In was more like a bundle of straw with a ratty blanket on top. His gasps filled the room as he struggled to regain his breath. 'Is this really all I'm good for? To be abused and beaten? To be used as a guinea pig for all eternity? All because I have ears and a tail? I thought Balbadd was supposed to be Half-Breed friendly.' he thought to himself. He was about to drift on to sleep, which was the one haven he truly had, when he heard footsteps coming from outside his window. But they weren't any footsteps. There were multiple and they were in an even clip clopping rythym as well as in sync with each other. 'Horses and soliders?' he wondered puzzled. 

He stood on his tiptoes to look out of his small window. A storm of troops were heading towards the house he was in as well as a horse drawn carriage. It was ornate with gold lining around it and two beautifully done oak wood doors. They stopped in front of the house making it hard for Aladdin to see but he still had sight of the carriage. A solider walked up and opened up one of the doors to the carriage. What Aladdin saw next took his breath away. 

A man, no a teenager at most, walked gracefully down the steps. He had honey blonde hair, and a green outfit made only for royals. He couldn't see his eye color from his distance but he could see a pair of fluffly yellow ears and a fluffy tail behind him. Aladdin's eyes widened. 'He's a half-breed too.'

He walked foward to knock on the door, and out of Aladdin's sight. Aladdin's ears however could still pick up what he was saying. "By the order of the King of Balbadd ,Rashid Saluja, I, the prince of Balbadd, Alibaba Saluja,  place you under arrest for treason towards the empire and keeping half-breed slaves." he stated confidently.

"Your Highness, I'm afraid you have the wrong guy. I have commited no sin nor would I ever think to hold half-breeds hostage." his master said sweetely.

Aladdin growled in disgust. "Liar." he mumbled while still sniffling his tears.

Alibaba's ears flickered towards him, although he couldn't see it. "I see. Then you wouldn't mind if we checked your mansion would you?" he asked as he pointed towards to door.

"T-There's no need for you to go to such extremes your majesty." his master said.

Alibaba growled slightly. "Do not test my patience, Riano Niaz. I can hear the lies coated over tongue a mile away. I can also smell a half breed inside that house of yours. You underestimate a half-breeds senses. You weren't even trying. Now you will let us through, or shall I add resisting a King's orders to your list of crimes?"

Riano stumbled back as Alibaba entered the house as he tracked the young ones scent he caught a few weeks ago. After gaining some eye witness accounts and permission from his father, he decided to free the poor half-breed.

He came across a cell near the back of the mansion. What he saw inside made his heart sink. Aladdin was laying on his "bed" on his stomach. Alibaba could see him trembling slightly. He forced the door open with brute force making it screech slightly. Aladdin flinched at the sudden sound but remained still. Alibaba gestured for his guards to stay outside the cell, while he walked in. 

He kneeled down next to him and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. Aladdin recoiled in fear, rolling over and backing up into the corner of the room. Alibaba's eyes softened. "I know you're scared but I'm not here to hurt you. I'm like you and I'm gonna get you out of here." he soothed as he reached out to him.

Aladdin whimpered slightly. "W-Who are you?" he asked. Sure he told master off. Sure he sounded nice. But they all do in the beginning. Then they come only to hurt you again.

Alibaba smiled warmly. "I'm Alibaba Saluja. I caught your scent a few weeks back. Finally got proof against that guy. I'm here to save you from this hellhole." Alibaba laughed slightly as he made to pat the young boys head. This only made him hiss lightly and swat at his hands. 

Alibaba shook his head and chuckled. "I told you. I won't hurt you." Alibaba then stood up and held his hand out to the young one. "Come on let's get you out of here." 

Aladdin hesitantly grasped at Alibaba's hand, who in turn, pulled him up. Alibaba heard the jingle of chains at his feet. Aladdin flinched at the sound as he looked away. Alibaba bent back down to see anklets tied together with chains at Aladdin's feet. He was shaking again and looked about ready to cry.

"Hey. It's alright. I'll get these off you just give me a minute." Alibaba said gently as he drew a line on each anklet with his finger. When he drew his hand back down the anklets snapped in half, sending a wave of shock through Aladdin. His eyes widened as he marvled at his now relieved ankles.

Alibaba chuckled at his reaction as he stood up. "Well that takes care of that. Alright now follow me." he nodded toward the door. Aladdin looked to see two guards there who were heavily armored and had lances with them. He shook his head and backed away at the sight of them. Alibaba eyes widened at his actions. "Don't worry. They're my guards they won't harm you. I promise." Alibaba said. "I'll guide you out ok?" 

Aladdin nodded slightly. He let Alibaba take his hand to guide him out of the cell. Unlike Riano's though which was rough and ready to throw him at any second, his was gentle and waited for him while he caught up. It was nice, peaceful. Aladdin smiled a bit at it. Alibaba finally led him outside and he had to pause a bit to get used to the amount of light. Alibaba stopped to let him regain his vision. Aladdin looked around. It's been a while since he was outside and he marveled at all the greenery and animals running around. There was a bit of a crowd from all the commotion, but then he saw him. 

Riano's ugly mug scowled at him. Aladdin's tail instantly reached went between his legs and his ears bowed down as he hid behind Alibaba. Alibaba felt the trembling form holding onto his jacket and he stared in disgust at the man in front of him.

"Troops guard him and take him to the castle. My father will know how to deal with him." he commanded.

"Yes Sir!" they chorused as two guards came up to the grab Riano by the arms. He however he wouldn't have it and escaped their grip to lung a knife at the prince's throat.

Alibaba groaned and grabbed his wrist while twisting it, effectively breaking it. Hearing Riano's scream gave Aladdin a slight smile. Alibaba then kneed him in the stomach, which sent him to the ground in agony. He still had a grip on Riano's wrist which started to smoke. Aladdin could smell the stench of rotten flesh and it made him gag. 

"No. Let go please. It burns." Riano begged as he tried to get separate his wrist from Alibaba's hand. Alibaba sighed and let go. "That's for attacking me." He looked over to his recorder. "Got that down." His recorder, or secratary, nodded. "I'm adding it to the list of charges." he replied. 

"Take him away." he ordered as he stared at the pathetic man, who was now holding his wrist. He looked back at Aladdin. "Sorry you had to see that. Come on. I'm gonna take you to the palace." he apologized as he held a hand out to him. To be honest he was sure he didn't need it but it also felt nice to hold his hand. Alibaba shook his head at the thought. They just met. 

Alibaba opened the door to his carriage and gestured for Aladdin to go inside, when he hesitated at the front door. He cautiously walked inside and admired how beautiful and well lit it was, unlike his old dirty cell. Alibaba sat on on of the plush benches on the side and tapped the spot next to him. Aladdin once again hesitated to sit down next to him. 

'He's royalty. I can't get too comfortable.' he thought.

Alibaba noticed his stiff posture and refusal to look up at him. He was also so very quiet. Alibaba decided to start the conversation. "I've already told you my name, yet I failed to catch yours. What is it?" he asked.

"Aladdin." he answered blankly. 'No emotion. He's seen you weak enough.' he ordered himself.

Alibaba chuckled slightly. "You don't need to be afraid of me. I wouldn't hurt my own kind. I don't know what you've been through, but you won't have to go through that anymore." 

Aladdin looked out the window with slight tears in his eyes. "Stop." he ordered.

Alibaba looked at him with a shocked expression. "What?"

"I said stop. Stop acting like you feel sorry for me. Stop pretending to be nice to me. I don't need it." Aladdin cried. "I know I can never escape harm, but the least you could do is be honest with me!" he pulled his knees to his chest and cried.

Alibaba's expression softened. "I'm not acting. I have been honest. I'm your friend." he smiled as he carressed the boys hair. It was soft yet so filthy at the same time. He didn't pay it any mind though as he moved to pet him between the ears. Aladdin made no move to move his hand away but it seemed to calm him down some. Alibaba continued. "I will prove it to you. I don't care how long it takes." 

Aladdin fell into slumber at the kind words and soothing motion of Alibaba's hand. "I want to trust you. I really do." he mumbled slightly before black entered his vision.

Normal humans either wouldn't have heard or made out what Aladdin said, but Alibaba smiled at it. He could understand it just fine. "At least we're making progress." he laughed and continued carressing his hair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp that took a bit. I hope you guys enjoyed. This one wasn't for a contest. I just thought I'd write one. I've been wanting to write something with these two for a while now. Tell me what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
826K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

102K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
901K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one