Desire

By kehlanimila

Lauren Jauregui is a good girl, that never breaks the rules. She's raised in a Christian household and always... More

Chapter 1

Summary

263 8 1
By kehlanimila

Lauren Jauregui is originally from Miami, Florida. Her parents, who are extremely strict and raised her in a Christian household move the whole family to New Jersey, which consisted of Lauren and her two siblings. Going to a new school and new environment is extremely tough for Lauren, mentally and physically. Ashley Frangipane, was your schools typical "bad ass". She always kept to herself, not really having a true friend. Her only "true friends" were the people she occasionally did drugs with. When Lauren tries to make a friend on her first day, she tries to get friendly with Ashley, who immediately brushes her away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.