She Get Me High

By Fglfan4ever

Luke is a dad of a teenage daughter and he asks her to go on tour with him but little does she know Florida G... More

Chapter 1 Really!!!
Chapter 2 Beginning of the tour
Chapter 3 Is this awkward?
chapter 4 We Like It Dirty
Chapter 5 Scared
Chapter 6 Broke
Chapter 7 Away
Chapter 8 Who?
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: Halloween
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 Thanksgiving
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 CHRISTMAS
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
The barn
Chapter 54 - The Wedding!!
Chapter 55 part 2- Wedding
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 33

198 15 1
By Fglfan4ever

A/N- Somethings going to happen in this chapter and its about Caroline. She was originally two months along but I'm gonna make it seven.

Abby- during the show when BK would sing he would look over at me and smile, of course I smiled back. I left side stage to go check up on momma and when I walked on the bus she wasn't there so I checked the other busses then went back inside to check the bathroom and the lounge area but still no sign of her. I asked dads tour manager but he didn't know so I was asking anyone that I came across. After about 10 minutes of people saying no, I began to a have a panic attack. No one knows where she went and I'm not interrupting dad in the middle of his concert. Mom is seven months along so there's no reason she could've went into labor and she could be sitting around here somewhere or someone could have taken her to the hospital if so. Dads concert was about over and so he took a break off stage to let Thomas Rhett do his part and so when dad had saw me panicking he had rushed over to me.
"Abby what's wrong is everything ok?

No.... no it's not. I can't find mom.

What do you mean you can't find your mother?

I looked everywhere and I asked everybody but no one knows where she is."
Just then dad had gotten a call on his cell phone. It was an unknown number.

"Abby where's your brother?

I don't know that either, oh my gosh I'm a terrible person I let my little brother run off and I can't find him or my mom."
I broke down into tears. Dad told the manager that he wouldn't be on stage anymore tonight that he had to find mom an Bo. The call that dad had gotten was from the hospital saying that mom was in there going into labor. Dad an I hopped in his truck and headed over there. I was worried about where Bo was to even think. I prayed to God that he was at the hospital with mom. When we got there they showed us where mom was and Bo was sitting outside of that room. When I had turned the corner to walk down the hall to moms room I had saw Bo sitting there I had tears of joy in my eyes now that I knew he was ok. I ran to him and picked him up squeezing him tight. We then waited for mom to give birth to the new edition to the family! I hope everything goes ok considering the baby's going to be two months early.

A/N- Just a filler chapter here hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 513 93
This story is about a girl named Georgia who is a freshman in high school and she just moved to another town from Leesburg, Georgia to Statesboro Geo...
Shotgun By Pup

Fanfiction

12.6K 690 18
Nicole is 16 and still in high school. She is your typical country girl with a poor family. She has 6 brothers and no sisters. It's summer time and...
22.1K 964 40
He never thought leaving home would be so hard. He always thought it was what he wanted to do but when he actually rolled over the 32 bridge he was i...
2.4M 74K 40
Best Ranking: #5 in Teen Fiction - Preview- "Do you actually care?" he questioned, raising an eyebrow tauntingly. I grinned, trying to emulate his e...