Shadow and the Lost Ones

By Lind3r

Lost, alone, confused and frightened, many people are finding themselves trapped in a dark labyrinth of a for... More

Linder, X

Danny, 17

2 0 0
By Lind3r

I can't sleep. I can't fucking sleep even if I wanted to. My legs won't stop moving. I don't know what this place is, but I hate it. There is no light, and there's so much damn fog. How did I end up in this hell? I don't remember coming here. I don't know how long it's been, but it feels like it's been an eternity, and I want nothing more than to leave. The scariest part is how lonely it is. It's a hollow place, not another soul. It's as if somebody had drained all of the sound from here like blood from a slaughtered cow. I can't even hear my own feet land amongst the ruble of stones and dead branches as I walk. The only thing I can hear is a faint steady tick. Only, well, it's not a tick, but more of a beep. What the fuck is it? Where the is that damn sound coming from?! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

54.7K 1.3K 33
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
150K 6.4K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...
38.6K 1.9K 46
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
BROTHERS IN ARMS By Arya

General Fiction

126K 7.4K 53
This is a story about three brothers. The eldest brother is serving his life for his nation while the other two brothers are following their eldest b...