Sway 2

By Misswaters7

"Because no matter what I'd still choose you" The fight for happiness is tougher then ever, the so called lov... More

We dance for you
Starting again
Master
The prophecy
Guests
The return
Answers
Dont you get it?
Trainer
Closure
Cell
Whiskey
No soul
Wake up
Desire
Shes right
Fight!
I wouldnt
Return
Guns guns guns

Bad idea?

53K 2.6K 1.4K
By Misswaters7

His statement had caught me off guard leaving me unprepared for his next actions.

Ivan had shifted his body forward and swung his arm in my direction, I hadn't had enough time to come to my senses resulting in his balled up fist to to come in contact with my arm.

The sudden numbness in my arm was bearable but it still hurt, I had used my bruising limb as a distraction from Ivan. For starters I did not expect any words to be spoken today, so when he stated that he wouldn't hurt me 'again' my heart had fallen out of my ass at that point.

My brain buzzed as I attempted to make sense of Ivan's words, he could of referred to my training but then there was the possibility of it meaning that he wouldn't hurt me in the emotional way like when we were together. If it's the second one then that must mean that he wants another chance to make things work, hopefully now I will get my explanation and an apology.

"You hit me" I blankly state, having finally regained my senses.

"You're supposed to move" he responds.

"And you're supposed to say go"

"Well you're supposed to be paying attention " he snaps back

"You're not supposed to hurt me remember, that didn't take long did it...what was it 5 seconds!"I argued.

Out of anger and frustration I threw my fist into Ivan's direction, he only missed my hand by a few inches.

His eyes widened with amusement as he stepped to the side.

"You can fight?" He questioned

"Yes, one of Rosalie's clients taught me" I respond, swinging my leg round.

Ivan jumped back missing my hit once again. Frustration was building up at a rapid speed as we moved around the ring.

Ivan had made no effort to fight back, his attention was focused on me.

I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't enjoying this right now, I had missed Ivan very much and it had decreased my anger towards him when he was in the kind and playful mood. Things hadn't been as awkward or dramatic as I thought they would and that was kind of comforting.

However nothing in our relationship would last very long and I was waiting for things to go south.

We both continued to move around the ring, as time went on I was getting a lot more comfortable and my confidence was growing. I had now became more aware of my surroundings and wasn't a cautious as before when it came to trying to hit Ivan. Each time I was getting closer but Ivan would always dodge my attempt frustrating me further.

I let out a frustrated sigh and dropped my hands down.

His eyes searched mine hoping to find some answers to why my demeanour had switched.

"I thought you were supposed to be training me, I haven't gotten any better and I'm starting to get tired" I confess

"I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting you to talk to me let alone agree to come into the ring. My mind isn't in the right place at the moment"

"Well that makes two of us" I respond

Stepping out the ring I grab my cold water bottle and take a few sips. Ivan remained in the ring, he was shifting his weight from one foot to another as if he was anxious.

"There isn't enough time for any bullshit so I'll make this quick, we both have issues we need to sort out and we really need to talk. I don't know how you want to do this but I'd like to take you out to dinner sometime this week" he vocalised.

Dinner?!

"I uh-um, I-i don't think that's a good idea. It's too soon" I stutter not sure of how to handle this situation.

His face saddened and my heart weakened, as much as I wanted to say yes a huge part of me was saying not to do it.

"I know the session isn't over but I'm done for the day" instead of wishing Ivan a farewell
I had chosen to leave the tensed filled room at once, leaving an ego damaged vampire behind.

An urge of eagerness to hunt down my witch friend was causing my feet to quicken. I was certain Rosalie would not have any reassuring words to offer but It would bring me ease to make her aware of Ivan's proposal.

The quickening of feet had increased the speed of my heart but that wasn't the feeling that had caused an uncomfortable sense to rise up my body.

When I had declined Ivan's invitation to dinner a peculiar thing had disturbed my insides. It was if I lost something, like a connection of some sorts. As crazy as it sounds I felt as if Ivan was being pulled away from me and now as I rush down the corridor, I was feeling the opposite thing as if I was being pulled towards something.

I stopped dead in my tracks, the internal feelings had snaked their way into my brain, forcing my attention towards a specific direction.

In the corner of my right eye a dark human shaped silhouette stood tall by the door. It waited until my attention was caught before slowly stalking into the open room.

Oddly enough there was no part of me that was attempting to divert my attention away from the dangerous figure, Instead my body was telling me to follow it....so that's what I did.

Wasting no time my feet were moving and my curiosity was continuing to build. I hadn't checked to make sure I wasn't being followed but I had assumed everyone was to busy training to follow me around all day.

Stepping into the room and gently shutting the door behind me, I place my water bottle down on the nearest table.

"I know you're in here, I watched you walk in" i vocalised hoping to get their attention.

The room was large and empty, a handful of chairs and tables were the only objects in the open space. There were no other doors apart from the the one behind me so there was no there way out, meaning the figure couldn't leave.

"If you don't come out im going to tell someone you're in here" I threaten

A familiar black cloud of mist formed in the air, some threads of black mist inched closer to me, lightly wrapping around my wrists and my ankles. It was lightly tugging me towards the dark cloud.

Pulling my hands away and shaking the darkness from my ankles I stepped back, pushing myself up against the door. I stood captivated as I watched the midnight black substance move like a piece of ribbon falling from the sky.

All of a sudden the mist retreaded into a small ball before completely disappearing. Looking from side to side, I attempted to spot the creator of this magic but it was useless.

Out of thin air a surge of black mist came gushing into my direction hitting my small frame like a tone of bricks ultimately knocking me off my feet.

I was greeted by darkness, instead of awakening in the furniture filled room I was lying on the cold ground in another dream.

A bright light beamed onto me like a spotlight and in stepped the dark figure.

The right hand of the faceless creature reached out in my direction. I assumed the hand was held out for me take, but I wasn't completely sure. I hadn't thought twice about following the shadow man Into the room so why was so hesitant now?

The hand inched closer towards me and I couldn't deny my curiosity its answers anymore. My right hand was slowly placed onto theirs, the hairs on the back of my neck shot up as our hands touched.

With a slam and a squeal I was pulled into the figures chest. I felt frightened yet safe at the same time, I was held protected in their grip but staring at the faceless figure was causing me to doubt my sudden trust in them.

"Tobias"

I call out his name hoping for a response.

"Why won't you show your face?" I question again.

"How do you get me into these dreams?"

No response, nothing not even a shrug or a nod.

"I know you can hear me.... It's rude to ignore people....but it's nowhere near as rude as mentally kidnapping people and putting them in weird dark misty places" I snap growing tired of the lack of conversation and creepy dreams.

What's this guys problem? He's worse then Ivan.

What if it isn't even Tobias? What if my life is actually in danger and this whole time I've been trying to talk to a demon or a ghost.

I immediately pushed myself out of the unknowns grip.

"Help!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Who are you?! Show yourself!....please let me go" i plead.

I fell to my knees and buried my face in my arms, not wanting to be apart of this mess anymore.

"I'm not going to hurt you"

The deep voice echoed through the atmosphere alerting me. My head rose up and i was taken back at what I had scene.

The darkness was no more, instead I was sat in the centre of huge ancient palace. Before I could take in any of the delicate details I was restricted by the opening of the large wooden doors.

Turning on my heel, my jaw fell to the floor.

Standing in the door way was the now visible figure, black ink covered it's back and I felt muscled being lured closer.

"Tobias" I asked

The figure turned his head, looking over his shoulder.

Before I could get a better look i felt myself being torn from my realistic dream.

"No...no!" I state with frustration as I try to fight the return back to reality.

"Tobias!" I shout right before I woke up in the room.

A crowd of familiar faces crowded around me, Rosalie was by my side whilst Colt, Ivan and his parents stood by the wooden tables.

"Are you ok? What happened we heard you scream" Rosalie stated as she helped me to my feet.

For some reason I found myself getting angry and agitated. I was so freaking close to seeing his face, to getting answers, I could of put an end to all of this but now I'll have to wait.

"I'm fine" I snap, as I snatch my arm from her grip.

"What's the matter?"

"Your what's the matter Rosalie" I spat back

"What happened?"

"I was having a dream"

"But how you its midday, you weren't asleep?" Colt questioned

"I was walking back from my training session and I saw a figure in the hall, I followed them here. There was black mist and then it hit me knocking me into the dream and when I woke I was in the darkness" I recalled.

"How is that possible?"

"Is doesn't matter now does it?! I was so close to seeing his face.... He spoke to me, he said he wouldn't hurt me! Why can't you just stay away from me, this is your fault! I could still be dreaming right now!" I spit out with anger.

"It's dangerous... He's dangerous" Rosalie said.

"No it isn't, he wouldn't hurt me I know it and besides its my choice and I wanted to be there. You don't even know him so you have no right to brand him as a hazard" I argue back.

"Rogue? Whats gotten into you" Rosalie questioned.

"How is this happening?, how did he manage to reach her when she's awake. There bond is growing! How is there bond growing?He's getting to powerful to quickly" Colt began to panic.

"I felt it" I state

"What?" Colt questioned

"I felt it, when Ivan asked me to go to dinner to talk about things I declined his offer and I felt him pull away. When I was on my own I was being drawn to something, like I felt connected to him" I noted.

Everyone's face was filled with worry and confusion. Ivan had anger plastered on his face but his eyes said something different...sadness.

However for the first time ever, I didn't care. I was unfazed by Ivan's sadness, my connection and care for Ivan was slowly starting to dim down, to only make my curiosity to Tobias grow stronger.

"He's luring her in, her bond is growing with Tobias and she's loosing hers with Ivan. This is happening to fast, we need to do something and quick. He already has an army, if they mate then the prophecy is for filled and everything the oracle said will come true" Hunter says with worry.

"You know what maybe the prophecy coming true isn't such a bad idea" i snicker before walking out the room and slamming the door.

Ha! That shut them up, of course I didn't mean it but I was getting of sick of all this prophecy talk.

Now all I had to do was try and fall asleep to get me back into that dream. So I can finally put an end to all this madness.

Ivan POV

Slam

Anger was surging through my veins as I fought against my inner demon from getting out. To hear those words fall from my mates lips had almost pushed me over the edge.

Maybe the prophecy coming true isn't such a bad thing! Is she fucking crazy, I'm not quite sure that pretty human knows the magnitude of the situation she's in right now. The future of the supernatural world lies on her shoulders and right now she's cheering for the wrong side.

Despite how angry I was there wasn't any hiding the sadness and disappointment I felt when she refused to talk with me. Of course i wasn't expecting her to say yes right away, I was hoping for a response like "I'll think about it or I'll let you know later" not a flat out no.

Things were not planning out the way I expected or hoped to, Rogue is slipping more and more out of love with me whilst I continue to fall deeper in. When she came back I thought I was going to have a second chance, I wanted to right my wrongs so we could both move forward, instead she's falling for the demon asshole that cursed me.

"This is very bad" my dad huffed out as he rubbed his temples.

"She's already beginning to fall for him, we aren't prepared for a battle anytime soon. If he showed up now with his army he would wipe throughly us all in seconds." Colt panicked

"There's only one way to deal with this... Right now we can put an end to it all and give us the upper hand" My mother began to rant on.

My eyes were rolled and I immediately take a seat on the chair, knowing full well whatever was going to leave her mouth would be completely obscured or irrelevant bullshit.

"Please tell us mother, what do you propose we do about this situation?"

"Have sex with Rogue" she blurts out.

Rosalie's face pales as she listens to my mother.

"As much as I am all for that idea, normally there has to be a mutual level of tolerance in that sort of situation and Rogue doesn't exactly like me at the moment" I state

"She doesn't have to like you Ivan.... She doesn't even have to give consent"

"I am not going to fucking rape my mate!" I bellow jumping from my seat.

Who does she think she is? How dare she vocalise such filth.

"It will be a couple of minutes of your life besides she won't even know...I'll have Basil prepare a sleeping remedy" She continued

"Stop! I'm only going to say this once so listen very carefully, I am not going to rape my mate!"

"What the hell are you thinking Rose" Hunter questioned with anger.

"She's thinking of herself that's what's she's doing... Great fucking idea why don't we kidnap her and chop her body up into tiny littlest pieces so we can eat her remains later. So come on mother have you got any other genius ideas you would like to share?" I spit out

"Sarcasm doesn't suit you son"

"Oh really... I beg to differ, sarcasm happens to be one of my greatest assets, right next to murder and fucking" I respond.

"Watch your mouth, I'm still your mother"

"Yes your are and a very bad one indeed"

"Listen to me-" she begins to fight back

"Bite your tongue Rose, you are the one that is in the wrong. We are all aware of your distaste for Rogue but that doesn't give you any right to say those things. Take this as a warning my love, I will hear no more of your evil thoughts" Hunter firmly stated, readjusting my mothers attitude.

"Now that is out of the way we need a new and reasonable plan. Even though I am completely against abusing Rogue, I do agree with the involvement of Ivan. We need to keep them close together, the bond is weakening so the cologne of the jumper trick isn't going to work anymore. There needs to be more physical contact made" Colt noted.

"I think you are all forgetting the only obstacle we face..... Rogue does not like me. You all keep saying how we should be closer but your statements and suggestions of irrelevant because my mate doesn't want to be around me"

"Ivan its time you grew some balls and made a move, we can't keep giving you all the answers. You are the one she has to fall in love with, make an effort for once and maybe this time you won't mess it up"

"That's easier said then done, we both have issues we have to sort out. I'm still trying to figure out my powers for a start"

"You needn't worry about your powers if the prophecy comes true, Tobias will take your powers, your friends, your family, your life and your mate. If I was you, I'd be knocking on Rouges door on my hands and knees, whimpering like a little baby whilst kissing her feet." My dad said with bitterness.

"Well it's a good thing you're not me then isn't it. There's nothing worse then a pussy"

"See.... Right there that's the problem. All you young vampires are so focused on your ego and pride that you forget about things that's really matter" he bit back

"Look, I have a faint idea of how things are going to go and I have no desire to sit here whilst you give me a life lesson. If you want me to talk to Rogue then I will, thats all you had to say"

Pushing myself of the chair I barge past my parents and out the door.

Marching my way down the hall I begin to sniff out my mate, this has gone on to long and I want my mate back.

As I neared her a strange feeling was starting to brew, I was not one to admit my true feelings or emotions but right now there was no hiding my nervousness. One rejection had already hit my ego hard, I don't think I can take another hit like that.

Grabbing my thoughts together I attempt to conjure up an acceptable approach. I only had a few minutes to convince Rogue to meet with me so my choice of words had to be perfect.

Stopping outside a door at the end of the mansion, I let out a sigh and lightly tapped the door. A disturbance was heard from the inside of the room and I immediately straighten myself up.

The door handled jiggled and the door opened.

Fuck.

I was greeted with the most beautiful smile, her hair was in a messy bun and she had changed into sweats. There was no denying her beauty and it has made me weak in the knees to know that she could be mine.

"Hi" she lightly spoke before licking her bottom lip. It took a lot of self control on my behalf as there was nothing I wanted more than to bite that lip of hers. She was so innocent and pure, oh god the things I could do to her.

Speak Ivan, i mentally scold myself.

"Hello"

"Umm, why are you here?" She questions

"I came to ask you if you would accompany me to dinner tonight, I know I've asked you and I am aware that you have said no but I would like to explain my behaviour over these past months. You deserve answers and I'll give you them, If the prophecy comes true I don't want to know that I let it happen without trying to fight for this. I can't make you do anything you don't want to do but will you at least think about it before you reply" I said in a reasonable tone.

A long pause was taken and she disconnects eye contact before giving me an answer.

"I'll think about it"

She nods her head before closing the door. A sense of giddiness erupted throughout me as I consider the possibility of her agreeing to dinner. A smirk was plastered on my face as I stroll away.

Later that day

I was adjusting the black tie of my suit before heading out my quarters. I hadn't told anyone of my possible plans tonight as I wasn't sure of she was going to show or not and to be frank it would of been far to embarrassing.

Moving in vamps speed I reached the door to the main entrance in seconds. Pacing back and forth I was beginning to doubt her arrival.

Minutes had passed and she still hasn't shown, since she didn't technically agree to coming i had no right to me mad at her.

Grabbing the door handle and pushing open the door I had grown impatient and tired. The only thing on my mind now was a glass of whiskey.

"What happened to ladies first?"

Snapping my head around a small frame stood by the door.

"Sorry I'm late"

Rogue was stood in a black low cut jumpsuit, it clung to her figure making it harder for me to stay in control.

"Are you ready?" She questions.

Clearing my throat I step aside to allow her exit the mansion. Rushing to the car, I open up her and patiently wait for her to get in before slamming it shut.

"Come on Ivan, now yours last chance" I whisper to myself.
1k votes for an update
Vote, comment, share and follow me for an update!!!
I have begun to write another story!!! Check it out its called dear demon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 642 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
25.2K 1K 41
What happens when your suppose to be with somebody your destined for but your whole life, you have been lied too, and on your birthday your true self...
15.3K 485 20
she is a special white wolf, he is a hard Ass black wolf what happens when they find out they are soul mates, and decided to play a game of seduction...
690K 26.3K 46
For eight years, Jade Fawn hasn't had the best luck. Ever since her parents were murdered, she has been tormented every single day by her pack yet sh...