No One Can Tell You Who You A...

By ddcoxbvb

More

No One Can Tell You Who You Are
Ripped Dress in the making
Hunting
Calling the Finalists
Omg!
Taking off my mask
Dying slowly.
My dream...half dead
What is happening
Tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss Sadness
Death with a pinch of hell
W.O.W
Brave this storm.
Album in the making
Hes Back
Judmental idiots.
Death by birthday
The Betrayal is guarded.
I'm a mistake
Wake Up I Love You
The Pink Haired Girl To Be Exact
Unknown
Proud To Be Alive
Lost It All
Beautiful Remains
In Loving Memory
Thankful
Forever
Dreams
Here comes The Black Veil Bride.
Flash back human
Sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!Its out!!!!!!!

The Releaseal

201 6 0
By ddcoxbvb

I awoke the next Day with a huge smile on my face. Today my bands masterpiece would be released today. I jumped with glee down the steps for breakfast. I started to make Bacon. Andy was rolling down the stairs as soon as the Bacon gave out a whiff of meat.

"Oooo you can cook too."

"Careful Biersack I ain't your bitch."

"Not yet though."

" Not yet?" I giggled.

Realizing that was from the interview made me laugh.

I looked through my phone trying to find Kriss the bunny's number.

"Hello Kriss the bunny here."

"Hey Kriss it's Jade."

"Oh Hey jade what's up."

"Well I was wondering if you and your band aren't busy tonight wanna come to my record release. party."

"Sure of course let me text Gerardo Layne and Manny and everyone else and we'll be there."

We hung up and I texted him the details.

I gave Andy his Bacon and I went upstairs to change.

The other Day I had asked the band merchant company to make some merch for my band. I got the shirt they sent me and looked at it and it had lace sleeves and holes in it I smiled like they know me or something.

I hopped upstairs and changed into black ripped leggings and the shirt and black combat boots and I got some of Andy's old makeup and put two stripes on my cheek and looked in the mirror and Andy came behind me.

"Like a badass. " He smiled and kissed my neck.

"You bet." I smiled and the door bell rang.

"Ashley!"

"Jade!"

We hugged each other so tight.

"It's been soo long dude!" I screamed. I then hugged everyone else. I know I saw him the other Day but he is like my family.He had stayed at a girls house last night. The bvb guys joined us.

It was seven thirty.

" We gotta go get Bret and meet Blake and Slade at the party."

We all piled into different cars and We went to pick Bret up.

I was soo excited I held Andy's hand.

We pulled up and I saw redeem revive standing out in front.

"Kriss, Gerardo, Aldo, Manny, Josh, Layne!" I screamed as I got out and jumped at them.

"Hey little bit." Manny said.

" I aint little." I pouted.

" Hey have you heard our new song Empathy? " Kriss asked.

"No!"

Kriss got out his iPod and swiped to the song.

"I love it dude!"

They all hugged the crap outta me.

Andy came over and greeted them.

After Slade and Blake showed up We went in and some fans who bought in were there and I and my band signed. autographs for them.

I jumped up on the stage and I saw big posters on the walls it was me and my band posing and then I saw Ashley with his tongue out reaching for me on the poster and I laughed and called attention before he could.

Bret and Blake and Slade joined me up there.

"Thank you all. for coming you have no idea What it means for me and my band."

The screen appeared behind me and it was me and my band posing again. I smiled.

"This is our first album and I would like to thank the fans who have supported us through everything and the bands like black veil brides redeem revive and boys for supporting us as well. and my lovely handsome boyfriend Andy Biersack. without him I'd be homeless and have no awesome band."

Bret and Blake and Slade did. there thank you speeches and We started. I went over and sat with Andy his hand on my knee.

The album was playing along with a slideshow of pictures of me and my band posing. along with props like guns and knives.

I looked around and saw smiles. Andy Kriss Dahvie and Jayy. smiling.

Halestorm was there as well.

I smiled as I heard myself screaming in the album a little.

Andy looked over at me impressed that I did.

Survival started to play and some of the fans were crying a lil I guess they really listened to the lyrics cause it was a steadfast song.

It ended and. me and my band went up again and the crowd went frikin wild.

I smiled.

"Thank you all some much for your support the album is finally out now!"

They cheered again.

"If you all will. join us in the party room we'd appreciate. it."

Andy ran over to me. in the party room and swept me of my feet and kissed me and placed me down.

Then Kris and Dahvie came over and hugged me and I hopped on Jayy's. back and he carried me all over the party room.

I got kisses on the cheek from the guys from Redeem/Revive. and thn BvB.

" I love you guys!" I screamed.

Then Kriss started cheering sing and everyone joined in.

I gathered my boys and We went to the stage. and We were going to perform Survival.

"Since you all seemed to like Survival a lot I figure why not sing it." I smiled. A scream. was the opening so I did so. We started playing it and they were cheering. The song ended and I leaped off and crowd suffered til I got to the end where Andy was. and he took me in his arms and twirled me.

He put me down and We partied all that night getting so drunk.

This Day next month was tour.

I partied so hard that I fell down a couple of times.

Blake and Slade couldn't because they had to drive and so did Jinxx.

It was time to go home. and We dropped Bret off at his house.

Bvb and me went to the house and as soon as We walk in Jake falls on the floor and Jinx is cussing under his breath for not being able to get drunk.

CC was running up the walls saying he's Spiderman then Andy joined him saying he's Batman and I trudged up the stairs and Andy saw me and followed me.

We cuddled for a bit then I got to feeling sick again.

CC came back and was jumping at the foot of the bed.

I laughed and while Andy was trying to get him out I said I went to take my makeup off I took aspirin and wiped my makeup off and then Andy came in smiling.

He planted his hands on my hips and kissed my neck.

I smiled.

"Awesome job on the album baby and I was surprised to hear a scream." He smiled evil.

I rolled my eyes still happy of the release.

We went down to the bed and cuddled.

I smiled and my bands lyrics running through my head made me smile. I thought I haven't tweeted in a while.

@Jadesrd I had a great time at my album releasing it's now available. Thx to the fans and @krissthebunny @jayyvonmonroehatesyou @andybvb. @ccbvb and everyone else I love you all.

I got a bunch of replies.

@krissthebunny: Love ya like a sis @Jadesrd

@ccbvb I'm so wasted @Jadesrd

@jayyvonmonroehatesyou I'm drunk too and Dahvie. says hi

@andybvb I love you so much! @jadesrd

@blessedsoul: Please contact me Jade @jadesrd

The blessed soul person is back.

@Jadesrd: I will in the morning maybe direct message me ur number.

I turned back to Andy he was smiling.

"Babe go with me tomorrow to see if I have real parents if they'll let us plz."

"OK babe."

hopefully this won't be a mistake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 172 29
Drama. Romance. Revenge. Repeat. A Black Veil Brides fan fiction.