Fate/Stay Night: Great War(Th...

By BlackThief12

More

Episode 1(Mercenary route)
Episode 2(Mercenary route)
Episode 1(Thief Route)
Episode 3(Mercenary route)

Arc 1, Episode 0

33 0 0
By BlackThief12

Disclaimer: I do not own anything, just my OC. This idea came from a fanfiction called Fate Great War, and yes I'm doing it to tied with it.
****
The Holy Grail War of Fuyuki.

Also know as Heaven's Feel, it is a ritual that has been going on for nearly two hundred years. It had been established by the three founding families: The Einzburn, Tohsaka and Makiri family, as a means to create a path to Akasha.

Seven Magus fought against each other in a secret war, using the Catalyst to summon seven servant, the heroic spirit of the past, present and future. To keep their identity, and their weakness, a secret, they are named under each of seven different classes.

Saber, Servant of Sword.

Lancer, Servant of Spear.

Archer, Servant of Bow.

Caster, Servant of Magescraft.

Rider, Servant of Mount.

Assassin, Servant of the Shadow.

And Berserker, Servant of Madness.

With these seven classes, the Magus has fought in a war with no winner in this world, all for reaching Akasha.

... Until the Third Holy Grail has happened.

The Einzburn family, was defeated in the first and the second Grail War since it beginning; in desperation, they has broken the rule and summon a servant class, a servant that they shouldn't have summon, a class wasn't supposed to exist

Avenger, Servant of Vengeance.

Summoned from frustration and slaughtered before the folly could have been discovered, Avenger was, in his life, been a sacrifice for all that is sin, all that is evil, all that is abhorrent of mankind. In his demise as a servant, he has done what he had in live and so it was not a soul of an innocent, but a soul of an avenging hero that was swept into the Holy Grail.

No.

What it was... what it is...

It is Sin.

It is Evil.

It is everything that mankind hate, loathed and abhors itself... all this and so much more was poured into the Holy Grail until that what it has been was no more.

There is no holiness on the blackened Grail. The Enzburn that has summoned fort Avenger saw to that too. And yet, even in the deepest of darkness... there can be a spark, a tiny speck of light that still shines, a soul that willingly sacrifice so that the share dream can together be realize.

The Grail may have been corrupted... controlled by all the Evil of the World, but there is enough of its core of her original self that retain, that remember... and knew that the Grail must be destroyed.

At the end of the Fourth Holy Grail War, when the Magus Killer, Kiritsugu Emiya, order Saber, once known as Arturia Pentagon, King of Knight and Once and Future King, to destroy the Grail using the Excalibur, she had hoped that it would have been destroyed. However, a man has appeared before the Grail, and help Angra Mainyu to survive... and she has know who is that man is.

He is a fourth founding family that help create the ritual, but all he want was to use the grail for not just power, but also greed and destruction. She has though that he was dead, but it is seem that he had somehow survive and seem to be planning to use the Grail.

She has seen the man said to Angra Mainyu that he will help, but he will need time and when the time comes, the world will be destroy, and Angra Mainyu will be born. He has give the Grail some power so that, ten year later, the war will begin and there would be more Servant to be summoned by it master.

At that time, Angra Mainyu separate from the Grail in order to survive for a moment, and turn itself into a mud.

That amount of time, give her a opportunity to find someone capable to destroy this evil...

... But she know that they cannot summoned one of the servant class because then he will know that she is intercepting. That man had also create a new Servant class called the "Alter Ego" so that they can be serves to fight against those who would attempt to destroy the Grail.

So she had decided to use the Extra class Servant. Beside the original seven, there was also another seven class servant that was locked by the Grail. She was worried about any of the servants summoned from them, as any of those extra class servants might be dangerous and she does not even know what kind of servant will be summoned. But she hoped that they will help her destroy the Grail.

And so with all the power she had left... the Grail Core use all of her might to contact someone... to find a saver... to prevent the Evil of the World to be born and the man's plan.
****
[Ten year later, Fuyuki City church, 2004]

Kirei Kotomine, the mediator of the Fifth Holy Grail War, was currently sat at the Church.

He has been quite bore for these past ten year. After finally realized the true nature of the Grail and find it was like him, a existence that it should not be born into this world.

Just like him... he was a man who can only find joy from the suffering of other people.

He had enjoy his time in the last ten year, when people consult to him for their problem. Instead of supporting them, he'll point out their fault, making them even more depressed, sad and, above all, suffering.

He really enjoy it when he saw the look on their faces.

However, after enjoying their torment, Kirei give them some beneficial advice for better; after all, it was his job as the Father of the Church.

Though he found amuse when a interesting boy came in; it was two year ago, but he can still remember it as clear as day.  When he had told his story of how he have save a person, but got himself hurt in a process from a gun wound, Kirei tried to point out his fault of being in a way and told him that he would make the people he care about suffer from the fact that he almost died.

And to his surprise, rather than making him suffer, that boy was pondering his past and admittedly say that he's right, that he shouldn't just sacrifice everything about him just because he want to save people.

When that kid was about to leave, he has told him his name, and Kirei reply by telling his name. And the boy then reply him by saying a thank and left.

Just remembering what that boy said make his lip twitched for no apparent reason, he just think that by just helping him, he has found joy from it.

While it was enjoyable that he has been admitted that he's right, it was pale in comparison to what happened ten year ago, when the holy flame of the Grail burned Fuyuki city.

He still remember the pleasure and joy that he got of watching the city. He remember how full his laugh sound, and it was no doubt that it was the biggest laugh he had ever let out.

With what happened two year ago as the second one.

He had always wondered how a being like himself that enjoy the suffering of other people were allow to be born... when he find out the truth about the Grail and notice that it was a bigger version of himself, he decided that, by completing the war, he would find the answer to his lifelong question.

And now the Holy Grail War happened again...

And this time, Kirei is going to make sure that it would be completed and Angra Mainyu can be born.

So that he can finally find the answer he had always sought...

"Hmm?" Kirei blink when he notice that the card of the Grail, the card that tell a servant has been summon, and what class will be summoned, appear before him.

He was surprise though, he though that at one or two may be have seven servant, but instead, he had fifty-six card appeared before him, meaning there will be fifty-six servant and master in this war.

"But then again, that'd mean more people will be suffering." Kirei though as his lip smile while he began to read the card and look at them.

There are six Saber, six Lancer, six Archer, six Caster, six Rider, six Assassin and six Berserker.

"That'd means fourteen servant to go." Kirei though when suddenly seven new card appear in a flash.

He blink before he look at one of them.

The first one is a man in chain and his face look as he is angry, the name of this class is Avenger, Servant of Vengeance. He has heard that a Servant of this class was summoned in the third war.

The second show a man descending from the heaven while extending his arm in a helping manner.

Saver, Servant of the Savior.

"Saver?" Kirei muse out loud as he read the name in a surprise tone. He has never heard of any Saver class Servant before.

He picked the next card, it show a man sitting on the throne with his right arm under his shin.

Ruler, Servant of the Leader. Yet another class card he has never heard about.

"Hmm... interesting, I can wait to meet the master of this servant." Kirei though as a smirk has appear while he pick up the next card.

The next card show a knight with a shield on his left arm in a blocking stance. Shielder, Servant of the Shield.

"How the hell can this be useful in this war?" Kirei ask to no one in particular. Justify, since Shielder are seem to be build for defense, not offense.

He pick up the next card and look at it. It was a man with a hat and cloak wielding two pistol at once. Gunner, Servant of the Gun.

"Now this one is interesting." Kirei say to himself, while he was certain that there were people who use gun are thug, he knew better. There was one man that may be fitting for this class other than Assassin, and he can't wait to see him again.

Though, when he look at the six, he is surprised. It show a Chimera roaring.

Beast, Servant of the Monster.

"Beast class?" Kirei though as he look at it, this mean that the master of this class will likely summon a Heroic Beast. However, he doesn't know what it will be, Divine Creature, Noble Steed, he hope that it won't summon something like a Demon...

... Or a damn Dragon for that matter.

He then picked the last card, he's hope that it won't be dangerous, but then again, he would want to see more suffering.

However, just when he look at the name of the card, he fainted, suffering something that can be describe as a orgasm beyond his wildest dream, his hand carrying a card fall down, showing it to the world.

It show a man in armor holding a sword in his left arm, while on the right hold a burning world.

Destroyer, Servant of Destruction.
****
[End of Chapter 0]

A/N: Well, this is the prologue of the chapter.

It should be noted that this follow the fanfic Fate Great War, but I'm ended up making a twist to it. I recommended to read that fanfic to better know it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 6 6
Welcome to Tapestry of Time, where Fate characters tackle modern-day lives in a captivating tale. Follow along Mordred's quest for answers about her...
48.5K 740 25
1.2K 79 51