(EDITING) The Little Koizumi...

By mellaaaaaaa

After the Kyuubi attacked the village, my father and I were the only people left in the clan. "They were all... More

The Little Koizumi Girl. *Naruto Fanfiction
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2: Friends.
Chapter 3. Firsts?! Goodbye?!
Chapter 4. Trust.
Chapter 5. 'You're a ninja now!'
Chapter 6. The very first Team.
Chapter 7. Papa and I
Chapter 8. Thank You.
Chapter 9. The Kyuubi and the unanswered questions.
Chapter 10. Chuunin Exam
Chapter 11. First part of the Chuunin Exam
Chapter 12. Fight
Chapter 14. Kyuubi, S-class Mission and Neji.
Chapter 15. Lord Kohaku.
Chapter 16. Who?
Chapter 17. Meet Jiraiya.
Chapter 18. Another Goodbye
Chapter 19. Sickness revealed
Chapter 20. 'Please Don't tell them'
[A/N]
Chapter 21. An ANBU mission
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Ally's Note.
Extra: 1
Chapter 26. Finally!
Chapter 27: Class A Mission, START. & A made-up Jutsu
Chapter 28: I - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 29: II - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 30: III - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 31: IV - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 32: V - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 33 : VI - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 34 : VII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 35 : End. VIII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37: What I felt back then *grins at Team 7*
Chapter 38: Kakashi-sensei's face, B-class mission and (maybe)Ibiki's brother?
Chapter 39: He won!
BEEEEEP.
Chapter 40: End.
Just a question.
Extra: Hinata, Shino & Kiba
Extra : Chouji
Extra : Sakura & Ino
Extra : Shikamaru
Extra : Lee
Extra : Tenten
Extra : Neji
Extra : Naruto
Extra : Kakashi
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Chapter 13. 'Jounin' Revealed and Preliminaries

7K 284 39
By mellaaaaaaa

"You're going to assemble downstairs. The Hokage will tell you guys something." Kakashi told us after I stopped hugging my teammates. 

"So the time is up already?" Sakura asked. 

"Yeah." Kakashi-sensei replied.

"Okay..let's go guys." Sasuke told us, walking towards the door. 

"Kakashi-sensei, Is Anko-sensei already there?" I asked him. 

"Not yet. She is talking with the Hokage. At the highest floor." He answered. 

"Okay.. You guys go first. I'm going to Grandpa-Hokage." I waved and ran away before they could stop me.

I knocked at the door and heard a muffled "Come in." I turned the doorknob and pushed the door open as it made a creaking sound. As I expected, Anko and Grandpa-Hokage were talking. Izumo and Kotetsu were there too.

"Hello Grandpa-Hokage, Hello Anko-sensei." I bowed. "Oh! Hello Kotetsu and Izumo." 

The Hokage gestured for me to come closer. "What are you doing here, Nami?"

"Orochimaru is here. We fought him." I looked at Anko. "He bit Sasuke and gave him the curse mark."

"We already know that, we are talking about it. I fought him, too." Anko told me holding out the spot where she has a curse-mark.

"Does it still hurt?" The Hokage asked her.

"No, It's gotten better. Thanks to you." She told the Hokage. 

"Isn't Orochimaru, one of the Sannins from Konoha? He's an S-class exiled ninja from the bingo book that even the Anbu couldn't deal with." Izumo said. 

"Yeah. He killed the Team Captain Kyo Koizumi when they tracked him." Kotetsu added, oblivious of my presence.

"Kotetsu!" Izumo shouted.

Kotetsu froze, looking at me. "Sorry, Nami." He apologized, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"No.. It's okay." I told him. 

As soon as I said that, a chuunin via tv told Anko that 22 genins passed and they will hold a preliminary exam for the first time and that they are waiting for them on the lowest floor. 

"Anko-sensei, when I quit the preliminary exam, it won't affect my team, right?" I asked. 

"Yeah. the third exam proctor will ask later if anyone wants to quit or if anyone is too tired to take the preliminary exam. But more importantly, Are you really an ANBU member? Lord Hokage told me earlier." Anko asked, an unbelievable look on her face.

"Part-time ANBU. " I corrected "But I became a Jonin when I was 9. Only Grandpa-Hokage and my late father knows about it."

"Anko, Kotetsu and Izumo. You three are the only one who knows that Nami is stronger than what you think. No one is to know about this. Alright?"

"Yes sir!" The three said in unison.

..

After some discussions, I decided to intervene.

"I will quit the preliminary exam later that you are planning." I told them. "Grandpa-Hokage.. I'm going to protect you from Orochimaru." I gave the Hokage a determined look.

"Really now, I'm the Hokage. I'm not just an old man who needs protection." The Hokage told me, patting my head. "You have an illness, correct?" He asked and I shrugged before nodding.

"I really can't believe that you still took this exam.. To think that you're already a Jounin." Anko murmured.

"I know.. I'm a part-time secret Anbu, Anko-sensei.They have no idea that I am stronger to what they  expect me to be. I want to protect my friends with all my power even if it means taking the Chuunin Exam again and again.. Protecting my friends.. I think that's my Ninja way.." I smiled. 

 "Very Well then. Let us go. They are all waiting." Grandpa-Hokage nodded at us which we returned.

~

Grandpa-Hokage started his speech and explained about the third exam. The third exam proctor arrived. 

Hayate Gekko. It is his name. 

"Everyone, before we start the third exam. There's something I want you guys to do.." He stated. "To fight in the preliminary exam and advance in the Third exam."

This earned different reactions from them. 

Hayate-san said that they need to decrease the numbers of the examinees because there will be special guests and persons that will watch the Third Exam. 

"We don't have much time left so to those who are not feeling well.." He coughed like it was him who is not feeling well. " If anyone of you is not feeling well, you are free to quit. We will begin the preliminary matches immediately." He continued. 

"Immediately?" Kiba shouted.

"But we just finished the second exam." Ino complained.

"How troublesome." And guess who said it. 

Everyone gave me the look when Hayate-san said that those who are not feeling well. 

"Yeah, yeah. I know." I muttered, raising my hand.  I quitted and went beside Anko-sensei who smirked. 

I looked at Sasuke who was now holding the curse-mark. I really failed on protecting him and now look what's happening to him. 

Kakashi-sensei put a reassuring hand on my shoulder and telling me it's okay. He,too was staring at Sasuke and Sakura and Naruto. 

Anko-sensei,Grandpa-Hokage and Ibiki-sensei started having conversation about Sasuke. Anko-sensei told them that they should advise Sasuke to quit and have ANBUs follow him around. 

"Anko-sensei. Sasuke won't listen and he'll be really pissed off when he sees ANBUs following him around." I stated. 

"You don't need to get involved in this, kid." Ibiki-sensei told me who had no idea that I am a Jounin.

"Oh. Sorry." I bowed. 

"She's right. He'll never listen. He's an Uchiha after all." Kakashi-sensei told Anko, giving her a closed-eyed smile. 

Anko started arguing with Kakashi-sensei and I walked towards my team. 

"Hey, everything alright?" I asked, looking at Sasuke. 

"No. He's not in the condition to fight, Nami-chan." Sakura told me. 

"Shut up!" Sasuke told her.  

"He's been bearing with the pain, all this time." Sakura continued. "So please, Nami. Stop him." She pleaded. I looked at Sasuke who was looking at me, annoyed at Sakura.

Does curse marks really hurt that much? Ughh. This is all my fault for failing to protect Sasuke. Orochimaru had already given him this mark and Sasuke thinks that he is an avenger. Why won't an idea of Itachi-nii doing those things having a hidden reason, cross his mind? Revenge. Revenge. Revenge. Bla.bla.bla.  

"Does it hurt that much Sasuke?" I asked him, he avoided my gaze. "I'm so sorry, I failed protecting you and you got that mark. It hurts right? I can easily see the pain you are experiencing from the expression you give." 

"It's not your fault, Nami." He told me.

I glanced at Naruto, who was not paying attention at us. Instead, looking at the others.

"Nami, I'm going to tell Hayate-sensei to let Sasuke quit." She told me, raising her hand. 

Sasuke looked at Sakura and I pulled her wrist down to prevent her from it and looked back at Sasuke. 

"However, you're strong.You can control it. I believe in you. You're an Uchiha after all and my bestfriend. So goodluck." I kissed his cheek. 

"Now, Sakura. It's okay. Don't worry about him. Focus on your match and win." I smiled at her. 

"Does anyone wants to withdraw aside for  Koizumi Nami?" Hayate-san asked. 

 We looked around and kept silent until Kabuto raises his hand. Naruto asked him why is he quitting and Kabuto told him that he's tired and his body is so beat up. 

 He waved us goodbye wearing that fake smile. 

"I assume no one wants to quit?" Hayate-san coughed. 

I heard Grandpa-Hokage and Anko-sensei talking and Grandpa Hokage allowing Sasuke to have this preliminary exam but will stop this match when the curse mark takes over.

"Naruto.." Sasuke looked at Naruto. "I want to fight you too."

Naruto was surprised. 

"Well then, the preliminary exam will be a one-on-one match. In other terms, it'll be like a real combat. We have exactly 20 people so we will have 10 matches.The winners will be able to advance in the Third Exam." Hayate explained. "There are no rules. You will stop if someone dies, admits defeat or is knocked out. The electric bulletin board will randomly display the two fighters for each match. Without further ado, let's start the first match."

The bulletin started flashing different names and with a beep, it stopped. 

Akadou Yoroi and Uchiha Sasuke.

I looked at Sasuke worriedly. He smirked and flinched holding his curse mark. I rested my hand on each of Sasuke's shoulder. Gripping it. 

"Alright, Sasuke. If you ever let that curse mark take over you, i'll show your naked pictures when you were a baby to your fangirls." I whispered to him and made him flinch because of embarassment maybe?

"S-s-shut up!" He stuttered, blushing a little. 

"Akadou Yoroi and Uchiha Sasuke, please step forward. We will now begin the first match." Hayate announced.

I glanced at Sakura, who is looking at Sasuke worriedly.

"Well then, Let's start the match. Everyone except for the two fighters. Please go upstairs."

Everyone started walking towards the stairs and Kakashi-sensei went over to us. Naruto waved while jumping. 

"Don't worry Sakura. Believe in Sasuke." I told Sakura. 

"Says the one who blackmailed Sasuke so he will not lose control." Kakashi-sensei snickered behind me.

I glared at him. Kakashi just shrugged and walked behind Sasuke. "Don't use your Sharingan." He ordered. 

"So you know?" Sasuke smirked. 

"If that mark loses control, it may kill you." Kakashi-sensei said. "But if that happens, the match will be cancelled and I will stop the match. Keep that in mind." Kakashi-sensei continued.

We walked behind Sasuke,following Kakahi-sensei. 

"Heh. Naked pictures~" I sang behind Sasuke, annoying him. He frowned at me. 

We went upstairs, leaning at the railings. 

"Begin!" Hayate explained. 

--end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 1.2K 52
You're the daughter of kakashi hatake. Everything was good and fine in your life, nothing new until your dad decides he wants you to meet his team...
425K 8.9K 32
Hey, I'm [Y/n] Suko from the strong Suko clan. My clan was destroyed by Zuurocco ninjas when I was four or five. My mom, dad, twin brothers, and sist...
9.8K 546 36
She was mute, because of the man who killed her mother, father, and siblings, hell her entire village. She didn't have any friends because there were...
411 8 16
i only one the story and a few characters that are not in the actual content of the manga. in this world of naruto it's kill or be killed.