The New 90210

By rosegoldlox

The ongoing dramatic saga about the rich, beautiful, & troublesome youth of West Beverly Hills High. Featurin... More

Characters
. 1 .
. 2 .
. 3 .
. 4 .
. 5 .
. 6 .
. 7 .
. 9 .
. 10 .
. 11 .
. 12 .
. 13 .
. 14 .
. 15 .
. 16 .
. 17 .
. 18 .
. 19 .
. 20 .
. 21 .
. 22 .
. 23 .
. 24 .
. 25 .
PROM - The outfits
. 26 .
. 27 .
. 28 .
. 29 .
. 30 .
. 31 .
. 32 .
. 33 .
. 34 .
. 35 .
. 36 .
. 37 .
. 38 .
. 39 .
. 40 .
. 41 .
Final Author's Note: RoseGoldLox's farewell

. 8 .

773 45 16
By rosegoldlox

Kian was heavily invested in a game of beer pong and Vanessa was heavily invested in Kalin's eyes. So Lucy was left to wander the party on her own for a while. She went out to the backyard where the speakers weren't potentially deafening her. There was a tap on her shoulder and she turned around to see it was Nate rocking his new man bun hairstyle & exclusive hoodie. For a quick second, she stopped breathing.

    "Hey," she said blankly.

    "Cool party huh?" He said.

    "Yeah it's eventful I guess," she nodded.

    "How are you and Kian?"

    "You really wanna know?"

    "I mean, yeah. Are you happy?" He sipped on his drink.

    "Yes I'm happy. Are you?" She looked up at him with bold eyes.

    "I'm cool, we cool," he chuckled. "You still seem a little...I don't know."

    "A little what?"

    "Like, reserved or some shit. Like something's bothering you."

    "What makes you think that?" She shook her head.

    "Come on, I know you Lucy." He teased.

    "You know who I used to be," she corrected him.

    "Oh here we go."

    "Don't 'oh here we go' me, Nate. Or is it Skate? Or Skathan? Or Skizzy? What is it today?"

    "Don't start attackin' me when I just wanna talk!"

    "What is there to talk about? I don't have anything to say! Damn!"

    "You claim you're happy but you keep givin' off this pissed-off vibe, Lucy. You're puttin' up a front & I don't like it."

    "So what you're telling me is that we're still supposed to be buddy-buddy after you cheated on me and...nevermind." Lucy began to walk away but he grabbed onto her arm.

    "Please..."

    "Nate, you really want us to be friends again?" She asked.

    "Yes. I miss you. And I'm sorry, a million times, I'm sorry. I told you it meant nothing, I haven't even talked to the girl."

    "I forgive you, Nate. But damn, let me heal. Give me the chance to miss you back."

    He didn't want to let her go, but he nodded and let go of her arm, she wasted no time leaving his presence. Tiffany walked past Lucy as she came toward Nate with their drinks, her Jimmy Choo holographic lace stilettos tapping against the stone path.

    "Everything okay?" Tiffany asked him.

    "It's all good baby," he smiled before kissing her sweetly. "Wanna go back to mine? I'm not feelin' this party anymore."

    "Oh," she scrunches her face. "I was gonna wait for Serenity to arrive, she's running late. I can stop by later if you wanna leave now."

    "Uh..." Nate looks inside the house and sees Lucy cheering on Kian. "Yeah, nah I'm probably just gonna go to sleep. Been a long day." He wasn't sleepy at all but he knew it was difficult being in a place where both Tiffany and Lucy are.

    "Text me?" She wrapped her arms around him.

    He rubbed his face and took a deep breath. "Yeah, but before I go...I was doin' some thinking and-"

    "Oh no," she got worried.

    "Relax," he laughed. "I just wanted to know if you wanted to make things official...between us."

    It took a moment for what he just said to register, but once it did, Tiffany was over the moon. "Really?" She squealed.

    "Yeah...why not?"

    "Baby!"

    She jumped into his arms and he swung her around while kissing her.

. . . . .

    Nadia bawled her eyes out, still sitting in her car near Nash's house. It was hard to breathe, mascara ran down her face & the song that just came on the radio wasn't helping at all. So she turned the car off and just sat there. After wiping her eyes, she saw Myles arrive to the party, only to be met outside by John. Anger brewed even more within her, seeing as how John didn't look half as sad as she felt. And to make matters worse, she believes she just witnessed John & Myles do a little drug transaction. John slipped him the cash while Myles slipped him a small baggie.

    "The fuck?" She said quietly to herself. "It's like I don't even know him anymore."

    Myles and John walked back inside and Nadia took a deep breath. She wiped her face clean and got out the car, rejoining the party. When she got in, she wasn't even looking for John, she searched for Myles & saw him ascending the stairs. She trailed behind & saw he went into one of the bathrooms. So she waited by the door with her arms folded, her finger tapping on her denim jacket, anxiously wanting answers. She heard the toilet flush & the sink water running. Soon Myles opened the door but Nadia pushed him back into the bathroom and closed the door behind them.

    "What did you give him," she aggressively asked with her finger in his face.

    "What?" Myles was confused.

    "John- Swazz...what did you give him? I saw you!"

    "Relax babygirl, I gave him his meds." Myles was clearly high, not taking this seriously at all.

    "I'm not your babygirl."

    "Uh...okay? Look, I can't tell you what I gave him. Confidentiality."

    "Oh spare me," she spat. "If you're a pharmacist then I'm an astronaut. What did you give him? What has he been taking? Because he's clearly been high off his ass lately with the way he's been acting. My boyfriend of a year and five months has just cheated on me with your cousin! Right in front of me! Mouth to mouth! And I've done nothing wrong! So...you're up. What's his fucking deal?"

    "Sweetheart...did you ever stop to think that maybe it was a longtime comin'? Those pills I gave him? They help numb pain. It's not my place to discuss why he's in pain but it's to help with football. And if you didn't know about that, then you need to accept the fact that he didn't want you to know. It's over, okay? The sooner you move on, the better." Myles takes out another joint and lights it.

    "It's not over," her voice broke. "I worked too hard for us."

    "A relationship should never be work, hate to break it to ya."

    Nadia storms out the bathroom and frantically searches through the house for John. She finds him talking to Gilinsky while they sip on a couple beers. Gilinsky pauses his laughter once he sees her approach them.

    "Can I talk to you," Nadia asks John quietly.

    "Talk," John answers firmly.

    "Look, I'm sorry for exploding like that."

"Stop apologizing," he shook his head. "You didn't do anything, so I'm sorry. But-"

"No, listen! I know about the pills but he wouldn't tell me why you take them. I just wanna go somewhere and talk...and God-willing, I wanna fix everything."

    "Nadia..."

    "Please."

    "You said we're done...so we're done," he said without looking her in the eye. "You're too busy for me, for us. We're too different now, everything isn't as fresh as it once was and you gotta accept that. Do you know how it felt to hear you tell me we're not together anymore?"

    "It hurt me too! But I-"

    "No, Nadia. I wasn't hurt. I was...relieved. Like a weight was lifted off my chest."

    "Oh..." It felt like a hole was punched through her chest and someone turned all the lights out in her soul.

    "I'm sorry to put it that way. But...I don't know, maybe it'll get better with time. Right now though? I just need to figure shit out, I'm about to live with my grandma & I got football."

"And Andrea." A lone tear rolled down her cheek.

"Andrea has nothing to do with it, cut that shit out. I'm just chillin'. Trying to enjoy life."

    "Trying to enjoy life," she scoffed. "What, now that I'm not standing in your way of enjoyment?"

John didn't reply, he just took another gulp of his drink, unbothered. Nadia marched off again, heading to the kitchen where she gathered 5 Jello shots, taking them one after the other as she went upstairs again.

    "Get a room," she roared as she saw a couple making out in the upstairs hallway.

    The couple looked at her funny & continued what they were doing anyway. Nadia took her last jello shot and pushed herself into the bathroom again, Myles was still in there and it was hazy with smoke.

    "I'm guessing it didn't go well," he said as he blew out a stream of smoke.

    Nadia leaned against the door, ready to give up.

    "He doesn't even care," she spoke, trying not to cry.

    "So why should you?"

    Nadia paused and closed her eyes. "It's not that easy."

    "Says who? From where I'm standin', you have zero control of your life because you overthink everything. You have to learn to let life flow the way it goes. Use the cards you were dealt."

    "Are you Master Yoda now?"

    "Nope. Just telling you to calm the fuck down in a nice way."

    Nadia glared at him. Then she charged at him, yanking the joint out of his mouth and taking a puff herself. She coughs heavily since this was her first time smoking anything. Calmly, he takes the joint back and suggests he just shotgun it to her.

    "Inhale as I blow," he instructed.

    As he took a hit, he slowly moved toward her until she was against the opposite wall. His lips are merely inches from hers as he smoothly releases the stream of smoke into her mouth. He looks down at her pink lips.

    "And before you overthink shit again," he added with a smirk. "I'm not gonna be your rebound fuck."

    "W-what?" She laughed. "I'm a virgin...with standards."

    "Oh...damn, shouldn't have told me that." Myles shook his head, moving away.

    "Why not?"

    "I got a thing for virgins."

    "Sounds like a future pedophile to me," she shrugged. "Not interested."

    "There you go again. I say 'virgin' and you automatically assume I prey on the underaged. You won't believe the amount of people over 18 that are still virgins. Some of em in their 30's and so on. You do know there's a movie about a 40 year old virgin, right? Or do you live under a rock of assumption & panic?"

    "I know the movie...but the rock is accurate as well." Nadia thought about it to herself and began getting the giggles. "I'm such a fucking spazz."

    "Glad you noticed," he looked at her weird.

    "What if..." she began with slightly-slurred speech. "Nevermind."

    "Nah, go ahead."

    "It's silly."

    "Overthinking...again. Just fuckin' talk."

    "What if I did make you...my rebound, just for a night?"

    "You'd only be hurting yourself," Myles replied.

    "Nothing can hurt me more than John just did. I'm en route to being completely numb," Nadia stated blankly. "Cutting off the switch."

    "Are you sure, Miss Virgin?"

    "My name is Nadia," she stared deep into his eyes. "Not that it would matter."

    "It matters." He moved toward her and kissed her gently. "Just for the night."

    "Let's do it then."

. . . . .

    The next morning, Kali is sitting at an outside cafe. She spots Nadia crossing the street looking less than her usual glam. Her hair was clearly finger-combed, her makeup from last night was smudged, and she had thrown on jeans & a dingy t-shirt instead of her usual skirt or dress.

    "Hey," she spoke in a raspy voice, taking a seat in front of Kali.

    "You look like fresh hell." Kali puts a stick of gum into her mouth.

    "Tell me about it."

    "What happened Cinderella? Left the ball after midnight?"

    Nadia started to breakdown in tears, even the waitress decided to wait before approaching their table. Kali places her hands over Nadia's.

    "Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that."

    "It's not even that," Nadia said through her tears. "John and I broke up...for good. I saw him kiss Andrea and he didn't care. Not to mention he's taking drugs which he gets from Myles and out of anger...I had...I..."

    "Let it out," Kali urged.

    "I had sex with Myles at Nash Grier's party."

    Kali paused & quickly shook her head. "I'm sorry, I thought I heard you say something stupid."

    "You heard correctly...something stupid."

    "You're a little early for April Fools jokes, Nadia."

    "I wish this were a joke." Nadia rests her head on the table, groaning at her life choices.

    "Nadia Angelique Ortega, no you didn't," Kali gasped. "Was it good at least?"

    "Not important!" Nadia shrieked then sighed. "But if you must know, he knew what he was doing...apart from me, the virgin with a vengeance."

    "Sounds like a movie," Kali chuckled while chewing on her gum. "Virgin with a Vengeance: this time, she means business."

    "Can we...be serious. I don't know what to do."

    "There's nothing to do. The deed is done."

    "I was saving myself for John. I would always picture us together in a bed of red rose petals & white candles. I even smoked weed for the first time. All of those standards just flew out the window because I couldn't handle a little heartbreak. I'm just so stressed out...John with Andrea, school, cheerleading...that new girl Lia has been taking all of the spotlight, everyone just fucking loves her!"

    "Alright easy cowgirl," Kali pats her hand. "First of all, rose petals & candles? Sex isn't a Lifetime movie. Second of all, you need a break. Forget about John, Andrea, even Myles. Forget about Lia. Just focus on school. Most important. When you're stressed, the last thing you wanna do is overload."

    Nadia takes several deep breaths and the waitress finally comes to their table. Before she can even ask what they would like, Nadia blurts out her order.

    "Oh thank God. Orange juice on the rocks, no pulp please. And give me the biggest omelet you've got with everything in it, extra bacon on the side...and a biscuit...with butter. Lots of it."

    Kali was impressed.

. . . . .

    Gilinsky dried his hair with a towel as he walked downstairs.

    "Coming," he shouted, heading for the front door.

    It was Vanessa. He had called that morning and asked her to stop by. She didn't look overjoyed as usual to see him and gripped onto the strap of her purse as she slowly entered his house.

    "Hey," he breathed.

    "Hey."

    "How've you been?"

    "Uh," she nodded. "Pretty good. You?"

    "I've been okay," he smiled.

    "Hi Vanessa," Jack's mother shouted as she crossed the hallway and into the kitchen.

    "Good morning Katherine," she replied. "Been a while since I've seen your mom."

    "Yeah she comes and goes," Jack shrugs.

    "Look, I can't stay long, I have to go pick up my pageant dress. So what's up?"

    "I wanted to make sure things are okay between us, you know, after..."

    Vanessa waved him off. "It's totally cool," she chuckled. "I was just bitter about you and Madison. I was selfish. You deserve to be happy just like I deserve to be happy. And being angry all the time was standing in the way of that. We can still be friends, Jack. It was just a silly crush. Phase over."

    "Just a silly crush," Jack nervously laughed.

    But hearing he was 'just a silly crush' wasn't too thrilling, especially coming from Vanessa. He didn't even know what to feel. He likes Madison...a lot. But after Vanessa had confronted him that day, it hasn't escaped his mind what it would be like to date her. It didn't matter anymore now.

    They hugged tight and he showed her out. Just as she walked out, Madison pulled up & parked in front of the house. Vanessa waved at her before getting in her own car and Madison waved back with a fake smile.

    "The hell was she doing here," Madison mumbled to herself. She rolled the window down to shout to Jack. "I'll be right there, just gotta call my mom back!"

    Jack nodded and went back inside, leaving the door cracked open.

    Madison did make a phone call, right after Vanessa left. But it wasn't to her mom, it was to Lucy.

    "Hello?" Lucy answered.

    "Care to tell me why your sweet little best friend just left Jack's house?" Madison huffed.

    "I don't know. Can we not do this right now? I'm busy."

    "I don't care! You need to work a little harder with that Kalin business or take her places, something. Just keep her away from Jack as much as possible."

    "I'm not a magician, okay? If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, then oh well."

    "Nice attitude about things considering I still know your secret, which I'm guessing you still haven't told your dearest Nathan. Haven't seen him crying around campus yet."

    Lucy hung up on her and a sinister smirk came across Madison's face.

. . . . .

    Cameron glanced over at Lucy once they reach a stoplight. She's staring down at her lap, in deep thought.

    "Everything okay?" He asks.

    "Yeah," she clears her throat. "Yeah, everything- that was just my mother, complaining about me using my credit card at Chipotle all the time."

    "The perks of being the daughter of a fitness instructor," Cam laughs.

    "So many perks," she fake laughs.

    "This pageant escort thing, I guess I gotta wear a tie, huh?" He turns into the mall parking lot.

    "Yeah..."

    "Are you sure you're okay? You look like you just got the life sucked out of you in a split second."

    "It's cool," Lucy tries her best to straighten up her face. "Let's go shopping."

    After they park, Lucy checks her phone which causes her to trail a little behind Cameron. She checks Facebook and comes across on her newsfeed the news that reads 'Nate Maloley & Tiffany Kelly are now in a relationship'. She takes several deep breaths and her eyes start to feel warm.

    "So that's that," she whispers to herself.

    She closes the app and looks at a picture of a smiling Kian. She smiles right back at him.

________________________
Author's Note: THE PAGEANT IS COMING! THE PAGEANT IS COMING! And the drama will be in full swing. Stay tuned!

Please vote & comment! Love u guys! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 13K 58
Just a bunch of crazy teenagers living the dream. ~~~~~~~ All Rights Reserved to @ natalia_78200
75.1K 2K 22
regular degular highschool love story with a twist ๐Ÿ˜‰
116K 5.9K 22
-๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ แต‰แต—สฐแตƒโฟ หกแต‰สทโฑหข "๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค...
771K 9.3K 107
EDITING! A Magcon & Team 10 fanfic! Avery gets added into a group chat with a bunch of random boys but she will discover a secret that will turn her...