Dipper and the demon.(blind!d...

By boxtales

Dipper has been blind since birth, and he's always had his twin around to help him. Their parents send them t... More

Chapter 1- Going to gravity falls
Chapter 2- usless
Chapter 3- Bill's enigma
Chapter 4- a call from Mabel
Chapter 5- shopping and walking
Chapter 7- the fair
Chapter 8- things never go as planned.
Chapter 9- the demon's dimension
Chapter 10- regret.
Chaster 11- apologies, and the truth.
Chapter 12- I love you
going on hiatus, not even a chapter
chapter 13- perfect.
chapter 14- Not good.
chapter 15- big dipper little dipper
chapter 16- demons are not solitary creatures.
17- Found

Chapter 6- sounds

12.8K 515 118
By boxtales

He made a sound. Bill made a sound. Not just a squeak, or a grumble, or a human sound. He made one of the sounds from the forest. He made a sound of one of the creatures of the forest. One of the sounds that dangerous, mythical beasts made. Bill made a sound. His sound was distinctive, easy to pick out. A distorted, echoing laugh. That was Bill's sound. Dipper had no idea what it ment, actually be did. Bill wasn't human. That much he knew. He had heard that laugh, faintly, when he sat next to Bill on the couch. After a few minutes he had excused himself to bed. He laid in bed, confused. Why would a mythical beast have a house, puppies, money, all this stuff that Bill had. Bill wasn't a pile off gnomes, that dipper could tell. Then what was he?
Dipper was scared. He was scared for himself. What had he gotten himself into? He decided that sleep was his best option. He would go to sleep and pretend like he wasn't onto Bill, because if bill knew... Something would happen. And Dipper didn't want to know what.
The next morning he walked downstairs after getting dressed and going to the bathroom. Bill had made hamburgers for breakfast, and he gave the scraps to the puppies along with their regular food. They had a fairly quiet breakfast, neither started up a conversation. Dipper was glad for the quiet, though it unnerved him, did Bill know that he knew? Bill had wandered off to his room, so Dipper watched TV on the couch with Anthony. For lunch bill made some omelets. He chated away about the book he was reading on the internet, frankly Dipper didn't care. Bill took all the puppies out side to play while Dipper returned to the couch.
After some time Bill came bouncing in putting the pups in their kennels and giving them more water.
"Pine tree~! Come on! Let's go!" He yelled in front of Dipper.
"W-where?" Dipper asked.
"The sate fair, did you forget?" Bill replied quieter.
"Yeah, it kinda slipped my mind," Dipper responded.
"Well, do you still wanna go?"
"Yeah, how long's the drive?"
"Three hours, I have my iPod and tons of dandy little tunes, want any soda or snacks on the way?"
"Yeah, some snacks and water would be good."
"I'll go pack some! I'll be back soon and we'll start going off!"
"Wait!"
"Yeah, dipping sauce?"
"Um... Why are we going so late?"
"It'll be cooler!"
"Ah...." Bill stalked off to get the snacks for the ride. Dipper hadn't ment to ask about the time. He was about to interrogate Bill about his species, but changed it last minute. He'd have to ask later.
Bill had come back with tons of food and drinks. He had pulled Dipper towards the truck, and they were off on their way to the fair.
"So french Dip, what kinda music do you listen to?" Bill started after a few minutes on the road.
"Classical mostly, Mabel dosent get me anything else," he responded.
"Wanna listen to something else or is it only classical?" Bill asked plugging something in.
"I'm good with whatever."
"Good. Ok here's a one, Safe and Sound, by Me Versus Gravity. It's a rock ballad, kinda sad," Bill said pushing play. Dipper listened to the song. It was new, and beutiful, and sad. The lyrics where so comforting, yet dismial. This type of music was amazing, and the guitars. He loved this. The next song was a complete turn, a jazzy pop song, called Uptown Funk that sounded super cool. The scream at the end was well placed. This was followed by two contry songs, Red Solo Cup, and Two Black Cadillacs. There was alot more. Alternative, rock, jazz, hip-hop, pop, some classical. Every new genre was amazing. He couldn't find a single song he didn't like. The entire ride to the fair was filled with so much new sounds. He only talked to Bill between songs for food and drinks.
Bill also seemed to be enjoying the music, humming along to tunes at odd points and gently drumming his hands on the wheel to the beat. After a while there was a bathroom break on Dipper's behalf, but listening to the songs was a priority so the break didn't last more then five minutes.

Whatever Bill was he had great taste in music.

Whats this? An update? Wow! Temporarly not grounded box tales is back! If I'm grounded again then life is gonna suck. Anywho, if I get 17 votes by tomorrow then I'll update before Monday my time! So yeah vote for the next chapter my boxybabies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 271 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
247K 7.1K 129
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
200K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them