Power Trippin' (Editing)

By GoalDigger

Would you believe me if I said I’m in love? Baby, I want you to want me Would you believe me if I said I’m in... More

Starr's POV
Carrick's POV
Chapter 1
Chapter 1 (continued)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 22

14.3K 492 39
By GoalDigger

Dace's POV

I swear the summer went by quicker than Trey Songz dying in Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

"D, can we go to the school's store later on today so I can buy some of their hoodies, sweatpants, and shit like that?" Laila asked, walking into the room with nothing but her bra and panties on.

You gotta love a girl who likes to walk around the house naked.

I was so glad that all her scars had healed, and she looked like the Laila that I had come to love.

"I can't get no goodmorning love?" I asked, licking my lips.

"Goodmorning baby." She said, as she climbed on top of me and kissed my lips.

I let my hands roam around her perfect body, as my fingers slipped thru her g-string, and into her 'lips'.

She let out a low moan, and bit down hard on my bottom lip, which busted open.

I removed my hand and touched my lip, which was fully bleeding.

"Ow, Laila!" I yelped in pain.

She began to laugh, got off of me, grabbed her chilling robe, and walked to the door.

"Laila, don't leaaave." I whined.

"Nigga, I gotta go cook something. Remember we going to Quez and Eric dorm in a few hours."

"K, I love you."

"Aw, I love me too." She said, laughing and leaving the room.

I threw the sheets off of me, and went to take a quick shower.

I got out and, since I had some hours before we had to go, I put on some chilling clothes. White tank, grey sweats, and white socks.

I was finna go down the hallway to see what Laila was cooking, but then my phone rang.

It read some number I didn't know.

But, the area code was from Washington.

"Wassuh?" I answered.

"Hey baby." The female voice on the other side replied. The voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't give it a name.

I closed the door, so Laila wouldn't hear me talking.

"Who the fuck is this?" I asked, irritated.

"Baby, don't act like you--,"

I cut the bitch off, "You got 5 fucking seconds to tell me who the fuck this is or I'll track you down and slice your fucking head off your body."

"It's Tesha, Dace." She replied.

I stood and stared at my phone for what felt like forever.

"Dace?" She asked.

"How the fuck you get my number?" I asked.

"Dace, you know you known around. Everybody got your number."

"What the FUCK do you want?"

"Dace, baby, you know I still love you and I'm sorry for what I did. I thought you was gone leave me, so I was taking your money so I could satisfy me and my family. I'm so sorry, baby."

I didn't say anything.

"Baby?" She asked.

"Fuck you and get the fuck off my line." I said.

"That's alright, Dace. Just know I'm alot more closer to you than you th--,"

I ended the call.

I laid back onto the bed and began to think.

"What the fuck does this bitch really want? I know this hoe don't want me back cause she had 2 other niggas on the side when I was going with her. I ain't even gone lie, she was bad as fuck. I ain't seen her ever since we broke up, and she dropped outta school. I don't even need her, I got Laila. The girl I'm currently in love with. I don't need Tesha. I only fucked the hoe twice and both times was with a condom, so she can't be prego with my baby."

"I put ketchup in your eggs, just how you like them. I don't see how you eat that nasty ass --.. Baby, what's wrong?" Laila asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I quickly got up, and put a smile on my face. I kissed Laila, and held onto her.

"Nothing, I'm iight." I replied, smiling.

"You lying." Laila said, frowning.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I accidentally deleted all my contacts."

She laughed and said, "You so fucking stupid."

I chuckled, "Whatever. Let's go eat your breakfast, tho."

"Kay, baby." She replied.

Laila ain't going nowhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Splash By dc

Teen Fiction

409 9 29
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander. Warning: Contains strong language, because it's high school.
190K 4.2K 24
!! DRUG USE !! "It's you, Y/n. Are you really that surprised? It's always been you, of course it has. You're my girl.'
25.2K 3.4K 30
I'm not just your typical Jamaican /American. This is my world. Y'all just live in it. "I'm not sure if you see me, but I like you and that's a mus...
1.6K 10 5
I risked it all but what did you do?