MaNan: It was love

By sugarrushedd

This is a fan fiction based on the youth show Kaisi Yeh yaariaan- popularly known as KYY. --------- The stor... More

Note from the author
Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part Seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Apology
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Peek-a-boo
MaNan: FAME MONEY PASSION
Part Twenty-One
New Story
Final Part
Epilogue

Part twenty

18.5K 818 59
By sugarrushedd

A week passed with us all preparing and recording the album. We have been working our ass off on this album. We used to work for hours and Navya used to care for our well being, like our food and used to keep reminding us to take rest. While Nancy and my brother RishaBh mostly used to be around recording all this on a camera. I was confused I didn't know what was going on in fab5's mind that they allowed them to record every damn thing going on around.

Apart from that what really caught my attention was Navya's over-attentiveness towards Cabir and most shockingly Cabir returning her the same attention. I asked Manik about the same to which he said," Nandini you're overthinking. Over years, both of them have become thick friends. They've become so used to each other that they realise each other's needs and feelings without telling each other. They have got strong understanding between them."

I was still not convinced. So I put forward my point,"Manik you might be right but what if you're not. May be I'm reading too much between the lines, but I've seen the spark in Navya's eyes, the same spark I've in my eyes for you..Alya has for Dhruv. I don't know, I... I.. I have seen the same in Cabir's eyes too."

Manik's eyes shot up. He looked angry. He was about to burst out. He shouted,"Nandini do you have any.."

I cut him in between and said calmly,"Manik I know what I'm saying. Cabir is my friend too and I know that he is gay but may be...you know that he might be...."
I didn't know how to say it and mostly I wasn't sure about Manik's reaction. So I closed my eyes and said everything in a single breathe," Manik he might be bisexual and he might not have realised this yet."

My eyes were still shut. I was expecting Manik to burst out in anger but then I slowly open my eyes to gauge his reaction. He was looking lost in his thoughts. I gave him time to think this through, after all he is the one who has been with the two all these years.

Manik after a while said looking all confused,"Nandini you might be right! May be Navya does love Cabir but held herself back because of Cabir's homosexuality. We should talk to Cabir and Navya. We should make them realise about this."

I nodded. It was late so I just snuggled with him and slept keeping my hand on his chest, where his heart is. I used to sleep peacefully as long as I was in his arms. I was sleeping or a while then I got up and experienced immense pain in my lower abdomen. I moved uneasily in his arms. Manik got up due to the movement. I was unsure of what was happening,actually no I had idea why I had this pain. I got up with a jerk. I asked with wide eyes,"Manik what's the day today?"

Manik looked at me confusingly. He said,"Saturday. What happened to you? Baby, are you fine?"

Oh shit! Its was Saturday. That means it was time for my monthly cycle. I rushed to the washroom. When I came out I saw Manik sitting on the bed all worried. I walked slowly towards the bed. Manik didn't have any idea what was up with me. Thing with me is that during this time is I get lots of cramps and mood swings and on that I'm extremely cranky around this time of the month. So I just wanted to ditch whatever questions Manik had in his mind. I just went and lied on the bed facing away from him.

Manik asked worriedly,"Nandini what happened to you? Are you fine? Baby, are you keeping well?"

I ignored him because I knew I can get irritated easily. I calmly said,"Manik let me sleep. You too sleep."

How can Manik keep quiet so he asked again,"baby you're making me worried now. What has happened all of a sudden?"

Oh god! I turned towards him and said in a high pitched voice," Manik can't you see I'm trying to avoid this. What do you want to know? Don't you know when do girls behave like this? I'm down for Christ's sake! And now if you're done with your Q&A session, can I sleep?" Irritation can be made out from my voice easily.

He looked at me with guilt stricken expression. He got up from the bed and said gently,"wait I'll be back!"

I was crying inside my mind due to the pain I had in my lower back, abdomen and legs. Everytime, my first day was the most terrible day. Manik came back and placed a hot water bag on my abdomen. I looked at him giving him *why this* expression!

He said looking down," woh mujhe zyada kuch toh nahi pata but I googled about it. It says that to lower down the cramps one should keep water bottle on the abdomen. It helps."

I was crying by now. Manik was looking all confused as to why I was crying. He cupped my face and asked worriedly,"what happened baby? Is it pAining too much? Should I call a gynaecologist? Or would a pain killer help?"

I started crying even louder than before. Helplessness was visible on Manik's face. I said while crying,"Maa...maaa...Maaanik.."

Manik said,"yes baby I'm here! Please don't cry!"

I said while crying,"I...i am...sorry! I shouldn't have...shouted at you!...I'm... Such a...such a bad...bad girlfriend!"
Manik immediately hugged me. He said,"shhh baby. Noo. You're the best girl any guy can have in his life. Please don't cry. I can't see you like this."

Manik then started humming me a lullaby like a baby and caressed my hair While cradling me to and fro in his arms.i was sobbing silently in his arms looking at his love and care for me. He was treating me just like a baby. He will be such a good father. I was lost in his thoughts when slumber finally hit me.

Next morning I saw Manik walking towards me he got me a glass of water. I looked at him. I was obviously in pain. He smiled at me and said,"Nandu have water. You should have more water during this time."

I smiled at his concern. His eyes were red and puffy. I'm sure he was up all night looking after me and reading on internet so that he could help me out during times like these.
I pulled him towards me. Manik was taken back by action. I cupped his cheeks and caressed it with my thumbs. Then slowly I leaned forward and pleased my lips on his. I slowly kissed him. He let me take the lead and I started sucking his lips. The kiss was soft and slow. I love this man from the every fiber of my being. He pulled out from the kiss. He pecked my lips.

He said," you sit here I'll get you your breakfast."

I smiled and said,"I love you manik."

"I love you more."

"I love you the most"

"I love you mostest."

I laughed at him. I got up and brushed my teeth. When I got up I found Manik entering the room. I sat on the bed. I looked at the tray full of food. I looked at him with wide eyes. I exclaimed,"Manik pagal ho tum! How can I eat so much?"

Manik looked at me like a strict mother,"nothing doing Nandini. You have to eat everything. There's so much. See I've even taken care of your health as well as taste. See Berries are good to be consumed at this time. So I made waffles with blueberry sauce. See there are even fruits. Have all of them baby. And don't forget to have milk. See calcium Is really necessary at this time."

He ranted off like a small kid reciting a poem. I looked at him with horror. I surely can not eat so much. And MILK. Ewwww. I'm not going to have it.

It was as if he was reading my mind said," Nandini don't even think about missing anything from this. You've to finish this. Baby, you need to have enough food and right food at this time. So I won't compromise on anything. You've to have it all."

I made a face and started having the food. I didn't want to eat so much but I ate it all for Manik. He has put so much effort and taken care of me just like a mother. I can't disappoint him. So I quietly ate everything that he gave me.

Manik gave me a satisfactory smile. I then got up and went to have shower. I wore pyjama shorts and his tee. I probably looked like a beggar in such loose clothes but I didn't care at that time and from the looks of Manik, even he didn't care about it. He just made sure I was comfortable.

I said,"Manik. Can we spend the day in the bed, please? I'm really lazy right now."

Manik said,"Nandini that goes without saying. I don't want you to stress so much so I got us some movies which we are going to watch in the comforts of our bedroom."

The day passed with Manik's arms around me. He used to give something or the other for me to eat every hour. He took care of me like his own baby. He kept joking around and imitating  Navya and mukti. With him around me I completely forgot about my cramps. My whole attention was on him.

And last night! Oh my god! I was behaving like a teenager on drugs. He silently without complaining dealt with my mood swings. He calmed me when I was panicking and crying and relaxed me when I was highly irritated and pissed. This man has to be the best guy on earth.

I've never felt so lucky in life. As a teenager when my body was transforming and I had to go through all this. There was no one to guide me. My maa died long ago. I was all alone to even care about stuff like my nutrition and all the precautions at this time. Though Amms was around but I was never so comfortable around her to discuss things like these. Today there was someone to take care of me and love me. I've completely bypassed that stage of my life, you know the teenage time when there are so many changes going on in a person'a life both physically and mentally. And then there was Manik, who himself didn't have a proper teenage life but he was making sure I live every part of what I missed. My parents do have a certain place in my life which is irreplaceable but somehow today in the truest sense I can say there's someone who can take care of me as much as they used to.

I'm irrevocably and absolutely and madly in love with this guy for now and for the rest of my life. And this is what I can shout to the world from the rooftop.

--------
Pheewwwww! Done with this update.
About Cabir, a person can be bisexual too and as much as we respect straight people we should also respect not only gays and lesbians but bisexuals too.
I hope you guys won't mind Cabir being bisexual. (PS being a bisexual doesn't mean he is a transgender. Bisexuals are people who are interested in both male and females.)
And there's exactly three more updates to go for this ff.
keep showering all your love for this ff in the last few updates.
Please please do vote and drop in your comments.

Much love
Sasha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 9.5K 37
She is a sweet, bubbly, adorable girl that can win anyone's heart. He is this monster, as she likes to call him, he hides his emotions behind a wall...
115K 6.3K 32
I'm a huge fan of KYY❤️. I would like to share a fictional ky2 story with you guys! So here it goes---- Title of the story is---> YAARON KI YAARI IN...
43.8K 3.4K 90
TAKING DOWN THIS BOOK WITHIN 30 DECEMBER We all love kaisi yeh yaariyan alot... This show has a special place in everyone's heart but i believe many...
102K 4.4K 15
Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy once loved each other crazily, but one day a misunderstanding took place and they both got separted. But after 3 ye...