Last Breath Of Air

Oleh Stormy0101

Lebih Banyak

The End

2. The Backlash

26 1 0
Oleh Stormy0101

When I opened my eyes, I saw a big black stone wall. I thought quietly. Didn't Thomas shoot me? Was I dead or still alive? Please say I am not a crank anymore? I started to get up. The I heard this horrible disgusting noise. Wait was that a greiver? Oh crap! I was back inside the maze.! This can't be happening! I am dead I got shot by Thomas. I should be peacefully sleeping. Or with my dead parents up in the sky. Why am I here? Then I heard a familiar yet friendly voice speak. It send shivers and goosebumps up my body. I looked up and it was Alby. Newt he called. Where are the others? Why are we only here..? And then the last thing I remember after that is opening my eyes and seeing Chuck.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15.7K 354 19
"Yᴏᴜᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍɪɴᴇs"
323K 7.7K 67
Amazing cover by Anel_Graphics Gabriella De'Luca is a cold fifteen year old girl, who has had to go through extreme hardships everyday of her life. C...
190K 4.2K 103
*NOT FINISHED* I'm tired of fighting...... AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitting in a the corner of the house with he...
16.3K 1.2K 19
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...