Broken Pieces | J•G

By nylaxoxx

"But I did, now show me that you appreciate it baby girl" xx The first couple of chapters start off pretty ba... More

o n e
A/N
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
Room 1738
S i x t e e n
Please read// imporant
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
A/N
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y-f i v e
T w e n t y - s i x
T w e n t y - s e v e n
T w e n t y - e i g h t
T w e n t y - n i n e
T h i r t y
T h i r t y - o n e
T h i r t y - t w o
T h i r t y - t h r e e
T h i r t y - f o u r
T h i r t y - f i v e
T h i r t y - s i x
Clearification.
T h i r t y - s e v e n
T h i r t y - e i g h t
T h i r t y - n i n e
F o r t y
Epilogue.
Step-brother
IMPORTANT

Moaning games

6.9K 136 103
By nylaxoxx

   Everyone agreed and started forming a really big circle, me and Ella had no idea how to play so we just followed along. But then he told us to go change?

"Wait what the fuck? How do you play?" I said really confused. Everybody started to laugh but then they soon realized I was serious.

"Basically the rules are all the girls have to change out of their clothes but they get to keep their bra and underwear on. We all sit in a circle and spin a bottle the two people sit in the middle with the girl laying down. The guy has a minute to do whatever he wants to her to get her to moan, but he can't take off their underwear or stick anything in them. If the guy gets the girl to moan then he wins if they don't then she does." Matt said while adding a smirk. I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay I'm not doing that but you guys have fun!" I said while getting up from the circle, but then I was stopped. By Madison

"Oh come on don't be such a prude, it's fun I promise." She said while dragging me into the bathroom.

"I'm not playing this stupid game I don't want to!" I said attempting to leave the bathroom but she blocked my path.

" stop its really fun especially if you get the right person" she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

" what does that mean?"

"Just hope you get Gilinsky trust me he's good at this game." She said brushing off her comment.

When I was about to say something I heard a voice through the door.

"Damn could y'all take any longer? We're all waiting." I couldn't quite pin point who was talking considering I was a little tipsy.

Who ever it was cause both of us to hurry up so I guess I'm playing the game, yay!

Of course Madison was wearing some pretty ass lingerie and I was just sitting here with some VS boy shorts and a white bra. I mean yeah they were cute and yeah they went together but they couldn't compare to what she was wearing.

God who the fuck wears that shit anyway unless you know your gonna get laid.

   When we walked out of the bathroom all the guys started starring at Madison and all the girls made bitchy faces which I totally agreed with.

    I rolled my eyes at Jack because he was admiring Madison's body and I just went into the circle and sat next to Ella. To my surprise Madison came and sat right next to me.

"Trust me this game gets interesting!" She said with a huge smile on her face.

    I smiled back but mentally rolled my eyes because I really didn't want to like her but she was making that so hard to do because she is so nice, god I just wanted to fucking slap her and hug her at the same time.

"Slutty much?" Ella scoffed. I ignored her remark because I was starting to like Madison, she's really sweet she just probably doesn't know that me and jack have an actual thing now.

"Y'all ready to play?" Skate said with a smirk on his face.

Jack looked at me and smiled before he spun the bottle. Which gave me butterflies in my stomach and made a smile appear on my face.

I was hoping that the bottle didn't land on me and Jack or him and Madison, I really didn't want it to land on Jack at all.

When the bottle came to a stop and it landed on Mahogany and Aaron. A wave a relief came over my body as I watched them play the game.

Aaron started kissing different places on her body as he rubbed her heat, you could tell that she was struggling to keep in her moans which was actually pretty funny to watch.

When she tilted her head back and opened her mouth about to let him win, the timer went off and we all started laughing.

"Fuck I almost won!" Aaron said re-entering the circle

"Sucks cause you didn't" Mahogany said flipping her hair while joining our circle.

When everyone took their places Johnson spun the bottle and landed on, oh god! Jack and Madison, FML!

Madison laid in the middle of the circle, as Jack started grinding in between her legs. Then he started kissing on her body the same way he did to me. He took his hand and put it by her heat doing God knows what.

After about 2 seconds of doing what ever he was doing she started moaning like crazy. Obviously this fucking slut doesn't care if she looses.

   "Damn Jack breaking the rules, sticking in those fingers!" Sammy exclaimed.

Tears started rolling down my face as this scene got harder to watch. The timer went off and I wiped away the tears that had escaped from my eyes. Right when G was about to spin the bottle, I stopped him.

"I have an idea, why don't we change it up a bit how bout the girl tries to get the guy to moan?" Everyone agreed and then Jack attempted to spin the bottle again but I stopped him once more.

"Oh yeah there's a catch, she gets to pick who it is." He agreed and walked away expecting for me to pick him but no, he was dead wrong.

"Sammy, come on our turn!" I said with a smirk while looking Jack straight in the eye.

    Sammy laid down and Nate started the timer. I climbed on top on him and started moving my hips up and down on his torso. I could feel the bulge in his pants get bigger which made me smile. I stopped grinding on him and started kissing on his neck making sure to leave a mark so that Jack new I DID THAT. I started moving down slowly leaving trails of wet kisses down his abs.

     Jacks stare was literally burning holes in the side of my body, if looks could kill I would be a dead motherfucker. By the time the timer went of Sammy was a moaning mess, I looked at Jack who was giving me a disapproving glare and I just smiled at him.

"You don't do that shit to me!" Jack yelled.

"You don't deserve it." I said turning to face him.

"Oh and he does?"

"He's better than you!" I turned around and walked into the restroom to change into my clothes because quite frankly I was done with that stupid ass moaning games.

I exited the restroom and sat on the couch chugging down another drink because I didn't want to remember anything from tonight. I sat there on my phone for about 5 minutes when I realized Jack was missing. I started panicking so I asked Kylie.

"Hey have you seen Jack G?"

"Yeah he went upstairs with Madison."

I thanked her and made my way upstairs. Each step became harder and harder to climb because I was terrified of what I would be walking into.

     I made my way to the top floor when I heard loud noises coming from one of the bedrooms. I braced myself as I opened the door to the bedroom.

I slowly turned the door nob as I saw Jack fucking Madison. Tears filled my eyes as slammed the door and ran downstairs.

I definitely didn't want to remember any of this so went over to Nash and took a couple shots with him. I was about the go into the fridge to get some vodka when I bumped into Jack.

"Are you mad?" He said looking scared of what I might say.

"YES IM FUCKING MAD you string me along and make me think you like me just to go fuck someone else." I yelled gaining everyone's attention.

"Well guess what your wrong I don't fucking like you and I never did I just wanted to fuck you but your too much work so I give up. I could careless if your hurting right now because I don't care about you or your feelings!"  My heart shattered into a million different pieces as tears streamed down my face.

"Fuck you!" I said pushing past the crowd of people who were listening to our conversation. I didn't care who saw me cry I just wanted to get out of that house and away from him.

I ran down the street and called an uber driver because I couldn't bare the pain Jack just caused me. I really didn't even want to be here anymore, I didn't want be on this tour, I didn't want to support him, I didn't even want to be alive at this point.

When I got to the hotel room I drank a bottle of water in hopes to lessen the hangover I would have in the morning. After I downed that bottle I cried myself to sleep not ever wanting to hear jacks name again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 54 22
Hello there! I'm Brittany and I would love to write imagines for people. If you like the magcon boys and want an imagine message me. I just want some...
1.8M 35K 157
(I wrote this when I was young but apparently it did well lol. This book is currently being edited but please give it a read. The next two books are...
72.8K 1.3K 45
Destiny Palmer...she seems like your normal teenage girl, but she's far from that. Now that's because she gets bullied, by some of the Magcon boys. A...
3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...