The Artificial Mountain

By SyzygyVibes

The protesters were tired of building the artificial mountain. Then, several protesters in the group went cra... More

The protesters

The news spreads

2 1 0
By SyzygyVibes

The news of the event at the plaza spread like wildfire across the land. Every household knew within weeks of the event, and the protesters weren't the only ones furious. The palace of politicians knew that once the news spread, they would have to take extreme action against potential revolts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.3K 44
Brynn Kingslee has spent a third of her life protecting herself from her stepfather as fiercely as a twelve year old can. Only to find, after his dea...
80.2K 2.8K 23
Leila always believed that she was cursed to be born as one of the Lambordi. Her brothers were scary and they hated her. Thus, she always tried to st...
22.9K 1.4K 26
[Unicode] "Jeonα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€…α€‘α€²α€€α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€²α€·α€α€šα€Ία€œα€± Taeα€€α€α€…α€Ία€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€šα€±α€¬α€€α€»α€¬α€Ία€Έα€œα€±α€Έα€α€±α€”α€²α€·α€™α€α€°α€˜α€°α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·" "α€α€―α€›α€±α€¬α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύα€¬α€€α€­α€―α€šα€Ία€α€”α€Ία€›α€Ύα€­α€”α€±α€œα€­α€―α€·α€œα€¬α€Έ" "α€™α€›α€Ύα€­α€žα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€›α€Ύα€­α€œα€¬α€α€²α€·α€›α€„α€Ία€›α€±α€¬" "α€–α€»α€α€Ία€α€»α€œ...
472K 11.4K 38
The Giovanni's are the Italian Mafia. It is the most powerful mafia. For 8 generations the family have been trying to have a princess in the family b...