Stillness of the Trees

By nyeelahbrown221

Clara hates her step brother who sadly goes to the same school as her. She also hates her step father who is... More

Chapter 1

5 0 0
By nyeelahbrown221

"Clara, come inside! We need to pack!" said Mrs. Jackson. "Mom, why can't Mr. Jackson die in the hurricane while we get a head start on elloping to mexico?" Mrs. Jackson shook her head at the thought. Clara's dad abonded them 5 years ago so if you know that Clara is now 14 and you do the math correctlly, she was 9 years old. 2 years after that, Mr. James B. Jackson (or as you will here very often throughout the story, Mr. JBJ or Mr. J,) purposed to Clara's mom and life got turned upside down. The reason why the Jacksons are packing is because they live on the east coast and they heard that hurricane Joaquin was heading their way. They started making all the emergency kits and added bunny food and kitty food into 2 of the emergency kits. Then Mr. JBJ and his son walk in. Mr. J's son's name is Jared. He hated Clara so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.1K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
1.1M 59.9K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
3.6M 85.3K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
49.2K 1.1K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...