start a fight [muke af]

By fivesecondsofsheeran

prisoner!michael likes to pick on parole officer!luke More

Start A Fight
i
ii
iii
iv
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
Q & A
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
epilogue part i
epilogue part ii
epilogue part iii
epilogue part iv +

v

9.7K 838 623
By fivesecondsofsheeran

v

Luke opens the bottom slot on the cell door, handing an inmate their morning milk or water—whatever their preference was.

"How's your eye?" The inmate asked.

Luke looked up through the glass, recognizing the man as the one Michael fought with last. He smiled, letting out a soft chuckle. "It wasn't too bad."

"He's never been good at that whole punching thing," Barakat joked, leaning against the unit.

"What was that fight about, by the way?"

He shrugged. "Boredom."

Luke had a true smile on his face, he's never truly had a conversation with his unit. "Pretty sure you won, ay?"

"Of course I fucking won! I'm not the one that punched an officer in the face!" Jack and his cellmate both broke out in laughter, causing Luke to join in.

It was like when one yawns, Luke yawns, too. When someone laughs, Luke laughs, too. Luke liked when people were happy, even if they were trapped in a literal prison for possibly the rest of their life.

"Very true, very true," Luke said. He made sure they got their drinks before moving to the next cell, doing the same routine.

It was early in the morning (only an hour into his shift), and Luke was still tired. Everyone told him that after high school, he would learn to love waking up early. He's still waiting for that to happen.

He let out a large yawn as he got to cell 212—Michael's cell.

"Morning, Rookie," Michael said, already leaning against the cell door. His voice was low and his dirty blonde hair was a messy behind his headband.

Luke sighed, "Morning, Clifford."

"Wanna see something special?"

"Not really, no."

Michael lifted up his hand, showing he got his left hand out from the cuff. Mike had a smirk on his face as he watched Luke's eyes take in the situation.

"Small hands, hm?" Luke slid the two cartons of milk along the low door, "You don't pleasure your girl now, do you?"

The inmates yelled laughter, mortifying Michael as Luke just burned him.

Luke looked around his unit, letting out another chuckle as he finally got them on his side. He has never had such a good morning with his two dozen men.

Michael took a step back, taking his breakfast drink further into the cell. His cellmate stuck his hand out, getting Luke to fist-bump him.

Luke was having a real good morning.

(a/n) HELLO VERY SHORT FILLER BUT GUESS WHAT

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

IT REALLY DOESN'T MEAN THAT MUCH BUT HEY I SURVIVED ANOTHER YEAR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.8K 13
"do you want to be with someone like me?" or the one where niall wants to start a club for single guys at his high school, and it just so happens tha...
20.6K 374 38
This is a Zankie fanfic where a complete accident on Zankie's HOH turns into more then they can process.it's hard to believe it began with one stupid...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
280K 10.4K 41
Nobody ever gives a shit about the drummer. ---- Cover made by: @ashton__tho | Started 10/4/2014, Finished 5/4/2015 | ©Copyright 2015 to Brianna (1D_...