Fairytales? [boyxboy]

By cedjuh

Story about two boys, one impossible love and two different worlds. More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - It's oh so quiet
Chapter 2 - Just dance
Chapter 3 - Fairy Queen
Chapter 4 - Secret
Chapter 5 - I Have Confidence
Chapter 7 - Hello Hello
Chapter 8 - Red Blooded Woman
Chapter 9 - Can I get an Amen
Intermezzo
Chapter 10 - count down
Chapter 11 - The End...or is it?

Chapter 6 - One Day I'll Fly Away

278 13 1
By cedjuh

>>> Youtube: Kimberley Walsh - One Day I'll Fly Away >>>

A/n: Dear readers, beforehand I would like to apologize for the end of the chapter, it could be a bit confusing..

Enjoy Reading, Love, Vote, Comment, Fan?

Chapter 6 – One Day I'll Fly Away

~~~~ Shawn’s POV ~~~~

After my first ballet class I couldn’t stop thinking about that teacher, he was so hot and muscular. I think I’m in love. He said he was a teacher at my high school, so I would see him today, that would be awesome! I woke up 30 minutes before my alarm, just so excited to go to school and see him again.

I crawled out of my blanket and looked in the mirror. “Hellow handsome”, I said smiling at my reflection without stuttering, because I was alone and feeling comfortable. I was thin.. and pale, My dark red boxers were beautiful on me. My ass looked good in it and my bulge was very visible now, I guess I had a morning wood or I thought to much about my teacher, East. Sight.

I was interrupted by my mother, banging on the door, “Wake up you sleepy head!” “I’m up mom… I’ll be right down, just a quick shower.”

I grabbed some clean boxers and dragged myself towards my own bathroom, I put the shower on and pulled off my boxers, my morning wood hit against my belly. I stroked it.

I heard my mother yelling for me to hurry, so I quickly did a step into the shower and began to massage myself with some shower gel. I shampooed my hair and washed it all off. On the floor were some stains.. if you know what I mean.. I had to clean it up before my mother would see it.

I turned the shower down and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel to dry myself. When I was finished I pulled on my clean boxers and hurried towards my closet to grab my black skinny shorts, it was sunny and hot outside, and my white semi classy shirt. I wore G-Star slippers.

When I walked into the kitchen, my mother already served out breakfast. Pancakes with syrup. I love that! I grabbed a glass and poured myself a glass of juice. Fresh Orange Juice. While eating breakfast I talked with my mother about school, the first day and about me being afraid of being bullied again. Me being bullied was the reason for our moving. I was outed by the boy I had a crush on.

*FlashBack*

I walked through the hallways of the school, today was the day I was telling Jake about my crush on him. I hoped he would answer my crush. Answering he did, but not the way I wanted.

“Jake, I have to tell you something…. I love you…” “What!!! You dirty slut! Having a crush on me or something? I never want to see you, ever again! Dirty Fag! If you touch me ever again I’ll kill you!”

I ran away, crying. The next day, when I arrived at school, there was a gang of boys waiting for me. They surrounded me and beat me. If it wasn’t for the principal and the PE teachers I would’ve been dead by now….

I grabbed my jacket and took my bike out of the shed.  I had to bike like 15 minutes because we lived at the other side of the village. When I arrived I parked my bike and headed for the administration office to get my time table. When I entered the school building I was amazed, it was a big school for a little town like this. Maybe this was the only one in this area….

I arrived at the office and waited to be called in. When they called my name I stood up and walked towards the door, just to bump into a giant guy. I reached his shoulders. I looked at my feet, while blushing and I speeded towards the room, letting an aghast guy behind. I was embarrassed.

I was welcomed in the principal’s office by a smile, that man looked a lot like my ballet teacher… maybe family? Anyways, the principal spoke about the school and told me the rules, about 2 hours later I was allowed  to leave. I missed my first two classes already because of the principal, there was a 15 minute break now and then I would have Ancient Greek. Great.. Why was I enrolled in that course? I studied the map the principal gave me and I began to walk towards the cafeteria. The hallway I walked through was pure white. The floor was dark blue, almost black. Interesting…  Every 5 meters was a board with a lot of posters about everything and nothing. The only poster that caught my eyes was a poster about a dance show with the title: “Broadway – All that Jazz”.  After a better look at the poster I saw it was from the ballet school I just started yesterday, Funny.

When I found the cafeteria I expected a mess, every screaming and running, but nothing was more untrue. They were eating silently, almost silently they were whispering. Almost like stepping into a Catacomb, Catacom? What the… I never been in one… But I have… Who are you!!!? Oh MY Dancing rainbow unicorns! I’m going crazy! No you’re not… STOPPPPPP!

                                            ~~~~ Titania’s POV ~~~~

We were on the road again, for like 10 minutes. We left the little village Les Gets and drove through the village Taninges, which was next to Les Gets. Next was Cluses and Bonneville. Bonneville was a cute city. We stopped for breakfast there. I stepped out of the carriage. The driver had parked us next to a small, or as they say in French: ‘petit’, café. For humans the silver carriage looked like a Big black Range Rover, the horses were invisible. I headed for the door, Kate, Candy and Puck behind me. We were hungry. Kate ordered a pile of pancakes, on the menu they were called: ‘crèpes’, Puck ordered Croissants, Candy said she was on diet, but ordered ‘pain-au-chocolat’, chocolate filled rolls. I ordered scrambled eggs with toast myself. We all had a cup of tea with our breakfast. I was thinking about our journey, it would take a few days, to west Scotland. End of today we had to be at Calais, ready to take the ferry to Dover.

Back to the breakfast table, Puck was watching Candy in every move, it was getting annoying. Candy was ignoring Puck and was talking with Kate. I heard something about going to Scotland and seeing Heathcliff again. This made me angrier. “No Heathcliff for you Kate! You know the consequences…” Her face became pale and shocked. We ate the rest of the breakfast in silence.

After breakfast we entered the carriage and were on the road again…

We drove by Annemasse, Saint-Juliën-en-Genevois, Bellegarde-sur-Valserine, Bourg-en-Bresse, Macon, Chalon-sur-Saône and Auxerre. We had another break in Auxerre after 2 hours. Just for stretching our legs and to get some fresh air. Because our lunch stop would be in Paris, on top of the Eiffel tower. Our reservations were already made.

                                            ~~~~ Shawn’s POV ~~~~

After my internal discussion with something weird I entered my classroom. There was space for 20 students. In the front row were some nerds, then 2 emo boys, a Goth boy, jocks… I hated those, and cheerleaders.  Next to the Goth boy and in front of the jocks was an empty spot. Reluctantly I sat down and waited for the teacher to come.

When the teacher entered the room she turned to me and beckoned me to the front of the classroom. “Hello class, this is a new student here, make him feel welcomed.” Then she turned to me “Please, introduce yourself. My name is Elvira, but call me Miss Hook.”

I had to what!? O… MY… “Now please..” said the teacher when I was quiet for like 5 minutes.

“W..Well.. Hi.., M..My name i…i..is.. Sss..shh..shawn.” “Look it’s a stutterer!” One of the jocks yelled, I blushed and looked at the ground. Then the teacher interrupted the jock. “James, shut up or you’ll have to copy my dictionary, all 2000 pages! Well Shawn, please continue.” “I..I..I..mo..moved here T..t..the.. d…day.. be..before.. y..y..yes..yesterday and l..li..live w..w…w..with my m..m..mmm.mmom.” I sat down again and felt ashamed. The Goth boy next to me gave me a smile and then the teacher began writing on the chalkboard:

 Translate following verbs:

Αποκρινόμεθα

Κεισαι

Κεισθαι

Βούλου

Βούλει

I stared at the board, but I had no clue about what was standing there. The Goth boy gave me a dictionary, I thanked him and began searching for words that look similar. I ended up with whole verbs and not the forms that were asked. The jock behind me laughed when he saw my translations and my cheeks grew red again. The teacher walked toward us and she looked at my work “Ever had ancient Greek lessons?” “N..n..no.” “Why are you enrolled in this class?” “I..I.. don’t k..know” “We will work this out, I’ll search a tutor for you.” “T..thanks.. m..m..miss.. h..h..Hook”

When the bell rang I hurried out of the classroom and was searching for my next class: Math. This was a class I was going to enjoy, math was easy and my thing. I aced it at my former school. One of my hobbies was the mathclub and mathteam, we won a lot.  I entered the classroom, again the same 20 student desk setting, two huge chalkboards and an older man as a teacher. He looked dusty and old. A lot of wrinkles, almost completely bald and the remaining hair was white. Why would they let a fossil teach? He is not a fossil you moron, he is alive isn’t he? *sight* Whoah! Who was that?!! ….. silence….. strange.. anyway, I sat down first row, because nobody sat there. The jocks were in the back, the same jock as in Ancient Greek class was here, but he ignored me. He was the only person I recognized in this classroom. But there were a lot of vacant spots. Weird.

The class started and how much I love math, I almost fell asleep. The teacher didn’t even seem to notice us. I guess that’s why there were so few people. After an hour of boring math it was lunch break. I left the math classroom and headed for the cafeteria. It was an architectural highlight. The room was square but one side was round. A lot of windows, pillars and in the middle was a indoor garden. Very beautiful, there were purple, orange, yellow, blue, violet, pink, red and any kind of color you could think of flowers. It smelled really nice. One scent triggered me, it was a faint scent. I followed the scent only to see in the middle of the garden a big pink flower, but I couldn’t recall the name of it. After studying the garden I went for the line to grab some food. They had a lot of foods here, not just pizza and sandwiches, but they had a lot of salads and fruits and even whole meals, like Bami Goreng or Cheese Fondue. I choose a variety of fruits and a Caesar Salad. For beverage I choose Ice Tea Peach.

With my tray in my hands I searched for a table and found one next to the garden, with a great view on the big pink flower. I sat down and ate in peace until there sat a person on the other side of the table, in front of me, blocking the view. I looked up and saw a slightly tanned, muscled guy. He was wearing black jeans, a white shirt and a silver with blue jacket with an flower on it. I recognized the flower, it was the school emblem. And the colors were the school colors. So this was a school jacket.. Did it took you that long? You idiot…. My eyes opened wide, but I kept silet. The boy opposite me smiled at me and said; “Are you alright? Did you hit your head that hard this morning against my chest?” My cheeks were getting hot and I guess I blushed. This was that big guy from this morning, Oh my.. He was a god!

“Keeping staring with an open mouth doesn’t help little one” My cheeks were like exploding right now from blushing. “N..n..no, I..I..I’m alright” “Well, that’s good to hear. I’m Gideon, but you can call me Gid” Why was he so nice to me? He didn’t even know me! “I..I..I..am.. Sss..shh..Shawn” I stuttered and was ashamed of it so I looked at the table, at my half-eaten salad and turned once again red.

“It’s okay little one, just take your time” He said with a smile.

                                            ~~~~ Titania’s POV ~~~~

Around an hour of 12 we arrived in Paris, our carriage was parked in a fairy parking lot and we walked to the Eiffel Tower, because of our status we were allowed in the lift to the top before the puny little humans. They were worthless. When we finally arrived at the restaurant at the top we exited the lift and strode towards the entrance. Once inside we sat down next to a window with splendid view.

We had a big French lunch with a lot of different cheeses and bread and sausages and for Puck crèpes. After lunch Candy left for the restroom and Puck followed right after him. I didn’t even want to know what they were going to do. I sighted and looked out of the window.

                                            ~~~~ Shawn’s POV ~~~~

His smile was so sexy, but I had to control myself, I didn’t want to fall in love right now. There was the ballet teacher, he was hot too…  Control yourself, idiot. He’s flirting with you, do not let him have you this easily! Be alert! I think that strange voice is my guardian something… Or I’m just crazy…

“I..I..Ha..ha..have to g..g..g..g..go t..to p..p..p.. PE” I sighted “B..b…but I d..do.n…n…not know w..w..where it is” I blushed and began to stand up and collect my stuff. He stood up too and grabbed my tray “I’ll show you the way, little one. Keep close……………”

                                            ~~~~ East’s POV ~~~~

The darkness faded when I opened my eyes. I was out again. The only difference now was the room. The feeling was different. I wasn’t alone, I tried to look around when I heard a familiar female voice: “Hello my dear, awake already? It’s a shame. You know I wanted to torture you, but now I have to think of something really quick because my other plan is still in process. You know your little lovely human, he’s gonna be slaved! “ and then she let out a very high pitched laugh, painful for your ears. “Red, don’t do this. He is innocent! You’re not even after me, but after my mother and father! Let him alone!” “No, my dear, I am after you, because you rejected me five years ago…

                                            ~~~~ Shawn’s POV ~~~~

We were walking in the hallways, according to Mr. Sexy a.k.a. Gideon towards the sport complex. I wondered how that would be like, the whole school was majestic and fabulous so the sport complex had to be too, right? When we arrived Gideon showed me the locker rooms and entered, “W..w..why d..do you en..en..enter?” I asked kind of afraid, “Well, dear little one, I have PE too, so you’ll be stuck with me for 2 hours more! “ He blow me a kiss and I followed him into the locker room. It was not really big, but it was neat and cozy. I put my bag down on a bench and searched for my sportive clothes, but saw I forgot them. “Damn” I turned around to Gideon right behind me. “You didn’t stutter when you cursed! Awesome! But did ya forgot something little one?” “Y..Y..yeah.. m…m..my.. c..c..c.lothes..” “No worries little one, take these!” He gave me a short and  a singlet. I do not wear singlet at all, so this would be new. I was ashamed for my arms, because they were hideous, I thought.

I changed my clothes and turned around when I heard a lot of voices behind me. A group of guys, I mean the jocks because I recognized the annoying boy from Ancient Greek and Math. Had he the same time table as me? I wonder.. And ofcourse the boy began immediately when he saw me: “Hey you little stutterer, removed the vibrator already from your troa….” He was interrupted by a fist against his jaw, not even my fist, but Gideon’s. He defended me! I sighted. “DO NOT EVER TALK TO HIM AGAIN LIKE THAT OR YOU’LL BE LOSING ALL OF YOUR TEETH!” This side of Gideon scared me, I looked at the ground and headed for the exit before anyone would notice my absence.

The PE class was not my thing like usual, when picking teams I was picked by Gideon and we won the game of basketball, not that I  had the ball in my hand one second, but we won.

After PE I dressed quickly and left for my Art class, no familiar faces there, luckily. The assignment was to paint a landscape of your dreams. I had to think about my dream in the “forbidden” forest. With the magical glow all over the place.  That would be my dream landscape. I started immediately with drawing the main forms. When I was finished the bell rang and I had to pack my things and had to go to my last class today, because the class after was a free period. When I entered the class I sat down on the first row, wondering which subject was given here. It was German.  YUK Shut up, mind thingy!

The teacher started the class and I learned about a lot of things,  2nd and 4th case and all the articles that were used with each case. Very interesting.

After the last class I headed outside for my bike. I unlocked it and drove off, only to be followed by Gideon. He is a kind of stalker, isn’t he? But I do not mind!

“Hey little one, enjoyed your classes today? I saw your art project, very beautiful!” “Y..Y..You s..s.ssaw it? W..w.wwhere?” “8th period” He said and winked….

A/n: Well, who has kidnapped East? Know it already? I will dedicate the next chapter to the first one to find out ^^

Comment? Vote? Fan?

Xoxo Cedjuh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 143 40
When the popular Christian Turner is introduced to his girlfriends cute gay best friend things start to go south very quickly.
39.5K 1.8K 21
A standalone book on this highly requested couple. Stay tuned to read and come along on their adventures :)
27.5K 2.3K 31
The name says it all. Needless to say, it will be cliche with lots of drama.
2K 276 17
Simple alternate universe love story of malec.