The One That Got Away

By CarolinaRodriguez619

Hazel is a dancer/singer will she end up staying with her manager or having Harry best friend as a manager ev... More

Chapter 1 Audition
Chapter 2 The Pass
Chapter 3 Tour
Chapter 4 Who Is He Part 1
Chapter 5 who is he part 2
Chapter 6 Wedding??
Chapter 7 The Trip
Chapter 8 Scrects
Chapter 10 Interviews

Chapter 9 The Truth

24 0 0
By CarolinaRodriguez619

Hazel POV

"Juliet, answer me." She still hasn't answered my question. "The reason why I didn't turn in your Dad a long time ago was because he threatened to kill Ivy and me." "No, he would do that." "I knew he killed Mom so I didn't turn him in. I was scared I knew that he is capable of doing that." "Please tell me you're lying." "I'm sorry Hazel." She hugged me and I began to cry. I can't believe it he was an amazing father to me and I find out what he has done. Luke went to the islands with Ivy which is a good thing so Ivy wouldn't find out. Ashton Juliet and I went to court. "Juliet, are you okay." "Yes, Hazel. Hazel you don't have to be here if you don't want to." "I want to be with my sister." "You can leave at any time I won't be mad." I hugged her. We all took our seats. "Juliet, why are you bring up the past?" "He told me he was going to kill me and my daughter." "Is that true, Bill." "No." "Remember you are under oath." "I never said that." "I have it recorded and here is the video with the sound and the security cameras." "That's fake." my dad said. "No, they're not," Juliet said. "Let's play the video one." The judge said. It was my Dad and Juliet talking.

Juliet: "I know you killed my Mom."

Dad: "No I didn't."

Juliet: "Yes you did I have proof."

My Dad: "If you tell anyone I'll kill you and your daughter."

Juliet: "You think I'm scared of you."

My Dad: "Yes you'll finally be with your Mom dead." Juliet walked away.

"That's fake come one I wouldn't even wear that?" My Dad said. "We'll make sure. And if they are fake Juliet you know what will happen to you." "I know. You know I wouldn't give you false evidence, judge." "You're suing your Dad." "He's not my biological Dad, he was my step Dad." "Was why?" "He left me alone when I was 12 after he killed my Mom." "You were an orphan." "Yeah but I lived with my aunt for a few years," Juliet said. Some guy came in. "We have the result of the evidence Juliet just gave is." The judge opened the envelope. "Well, I knew it all along. Bill, you are found guilty." "What?" I said, "I'm sentencing you to death road." "Dad," I said. "You killed Juliet Mom and you killed someone else that night as well." "What?" Juliet said. "Yes, he has killed 6 people in the past 20 years." "Dad," I said he looked at me he was ashamed. "I'm Sorry." My Dad mouthed to me. I couldn't believe it. My Dad did this. The officer took my Dad away. Juliet came up to me. "Hazel I'm so sorry." "That's why you couldn't tell me." "I was scared he was going to kill me because he killed them I knew about it that's why I didn't say anything back then and I was young I know I would be living in an orphanage." I hugged her. "Who were the other people he killed?" "Our brother 2 guys from a different country and another lady." "Our brother." "Yes, he was 1 years old I have pictures of him." Juliet always carried one in her wallet. "That's him." "Yes." "Why haven't you talked about him?" "I don't want to remember that day." Juliet and I went home. She started to pack so did I. "Juliet are you ready." "Yes." We went to her island. "Mom," I said. "Hazel." She hugged me. "Hazel are you okay. I know what happen." "Yeah." "I'm so sorry sweetie. I know how much you love your Dad." "I don't understand why he would hurt you, Mom or my brother." "How did?" "Juliet." "Juliet you knew." "I remembered," Juliet said. Her Dad hugged her and they left. "Mom." "I was 6 months pregnant and Juliet wanted a little brother or sister she was so excited. Every day she had a smile the biggest smile in the world bigger when it was her birthday. Juliet was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.... Your Dad was drunk and he pushed me down the stairs. He panics he and left Juliet went to Ashton house to call my sister." I hugged her. "Mom I'm sorry." "Hey, Mom, Hazel, dinner is ready." Juliet didn't talk much. Juliet left. "Juliet, are you okay." "Yeah fine." She got up from her bed. "Why didn't you tell me any of this?" "I don't talk about it at all. Only Ashton knows." "You can tell me anything you know that." "Yeah I know." I hugged her. "Mommy." "Yes, Ivy." "Daddy is calling you." "Okay." Juliet left. My Mom came in. "All we have to do is get Juliet to Vegas." "How will we do that?" "I don't know we only have 4 days to do that." "Okay, Mom." Juliet came in." "What's going on?" Juliet said. "Juliet lets go to Vegas this weekend?" "Why Mom?" "I haven't gone and I really want to go with my daughters." "Come on Juliet lets go," I said. "Okay fine, I have to tell Luke." "Okay." We were in Vegas. "So what are we doing here exactly?" "I want to go site seeing." "I'm going to say the hotel." Juliet said. "No Juliet let's get some breakfast first." My Mom said. "What are you two planning?" "Nothing I swear." "Just amid it that your planning something or I'll go back home." "Okay fine we are but we can't tell you what it is." "Okay let's go get some breakfast." She hugged me. I tough she wanted us to tell her what was going on. "Mom now that your ex-husband is in jail. Where are you going to live? I'm not kicking you out I'm just concerned." Juliet said. "I want to stay on the Island for some time but you're Dad and I talk and he wants us to live by you so we can see you more." "You're not going to buy a new house. Just move in with me." "Juliet." "Yes Mom, come on anyways you'll have both of your daughters living at one house," I said. "Okay, Juliet." We finished eating. My Mom went to the hotel room to get this ready. "Juliet." "Yes, Hazel." "I'm sorry we trick you into coming." "I knew." "What?" "I saw the tickets in your room when you asked me." "I forgot to put them away." "That's fine. So what's the big surprise?" "Juliet I'm not going to tell you and for once can you not try to find out what is it. You're going to like it I promise." I hugged her. She looked at her phone. "This is a surprise?" I was confused. "What is?" "A lot of celebrities are in the same hotel as us." "Really like who." "Riahhan." "Omg, she's here." "Yes." "I really want to meet her." "Okay later." "Thank you." "Juliet Hemmings please go to the meeting room." She was confused. "Huh." We walked to the meeting room. She went on first. "Surprise!!" "Thank you," Juliet said. Juliet went to talk to her friends. "She was surprised." My Mom said. "Yes, she was." Juliet was next to me. "So Rihanna this is my sister Hazel. Hazel, you know Rihanna." "Hi, nice to finally meet you." "You two I heard you're talented like Juliet." "She's the talented one." "You both are." "Thank you." "Do you want to take a picture?" "Yes." She took one on her phone first then I took one with my phone. "Thank you." "If you need anything you can ask me." "Thanks, Rihanna." She left.

Juliet POV

I went to the bathroom. I was about to leave when someone slammed the door. "Juliet? Why didn't you invite me to your baby shower?" "I didn't know I was having a baby shower and I wouldn't invite you anyways." I moved her out of the door. "Why are you doing this to me?" She said. "I never liked you." I open the door. I manage to get out and she pinned me to the wall. "You're just lying." "I never wanted you to come in the first place." She pulled out a knife. "What are you going to do about it?" I could see my Mom was scared. "Security!" I yelled. "What are they going to do?" "You'll see." They got her off me. "I'll make sure you never get close to my family." "That's not going to stop me," I whisper in her ear. "You're going to end up at the mental hospital." "You don't have to guts to do that." "Just wait and see." "I'll make sure I'll kill you myself. It may be tonight or in a week or in a month or a year you'll never know, but I'll get you." "Get her out of here." My Mom came up to me.

Hazel POV

"Juliet, I'm sorry I didn't know she was going to be here." "It's not your fault Hazel." "I don't know how she found out." "Don't worry about it, Hazel." "But." "Hazel don't worry I'll take care of it tomorrow." "Juliet." "Hazel stop. Come on let's go have some fun." I was sitting down next to my Mom. "I don't know how she does it." "What?" "How strong she is?" My Mom said. "She has to be, Mom." I went up to Juliet. "Paul have Kevin and Phil take this to the island and these to my house." "Yes, Juliet anything else." "Let me know when you're on your way, so they can let you in." "Okay." "Thank you, Paul." "Juliet, ready to go." "Yeah." "Paul." "Yes, Juliet." "Can you do what I asked you this morning." "I'm almost done." "Thanks." Paul left. "What did you ask him?" "Don't worry. Anyways so we can make it to California for the weekend. I have an interview tomorrow morning." "No, you don't." "What?" "Yeah I canceled it." "Why?" "I want to spend time with my sister and your interview is next week. Please don't be mad." Juliet said. "Well. You should have told me." "Sorry, it's that I knew we were coming so I got us a hotel, and a spa day." "Juliet you didn't." "Yes, and I have a meeting in 2 hours so do you want to go or not." "Yes." We went to our room to get our things. "Mom stop," Juliet said. "Juliet, come on." my Mom said. Someone was knocking. "I have what you need." "Thanks, Paul," Juliet said. "What are you planning Juliet?" "Nothing anyways let's go our plan is waiting for us." "Okay let's go." I got my bag. As soon as we landed in California Juliet got a call. "Mom, Do you want something to drink." "Yeah." I walked up to Juliet. "Do you want something to drink?" "Yes please." My Mom and I got coffee. "What else are we going to do?" "I don't know." Juliet came up to us. "I'm sorry Mom and Hazel. I'm sorry Josh is in town and he wants to talk." "Juliet go I know how much you need that." "First you'll see the room and then my good friend Deacon will take you to the spa and I will be there before it ends." "Thanks, Juliet." She hugged me. "I love you both and I will see you soon," Juliet said. My Mom and I arrived at the hotel. "Hello, Hazel." "Hi." "Deccan." "Deccan this is my Mom." "Hello, Mrs. Hemmings." "That's my daughter. Call me Ivy." "Ivy and Hazel this way to your room." "What?" "Juliet idea." There were two champagne bottles in the cabinet. A teddy bear with a note. -To Hazel. I picked this pink teddy bear for my future niece that's what I'm hoping for and half of the necklace is for you and your future kid. -love Juliet. We left our things in the room. "Juliet set up a spa day for you guys." "Thank you, Deccan." "If you need anything just give me a call." "Thank you." My Mom and I got ready for our massage. "Hey sorry I'm late." "That's fine. How did it go with Josh?" "He wants to be there when I have my baby." "What did you say?" "Yes." "You don't look so excited about it." My Mom said. "I'm. I don't know how Luke is going to take all of this." "Go and call him," I told her. "Okay, I'll be over there. Okay." "Yes, Juliet." She was talking on the phone. "Mom, I'm so happy we are here together." "Me two." We were done with the massage. "How did it go, Juliet?" "Good which is odd?" "so what's next." "I was hungry so I got us some food." "Let's go." We went to the hotel room. "So I always wanted to go to in and out burger." "Thank you, Juliet." My Mom hugged her. The next day we got our things and headed to the airport. "Juliet, thank you for an amazing weekend." "I have you to thank," Juliet said. I hugged her. We arrived at home. "Hey, Juliet." "Don't hey Juliet me." "What's going on?" Juliet pin Harry agent the wall. "I know you told Bell where Hazel planned my surprise baby shower." "She said that you two are friends." "She is not my friend." Everyone was just looking at them. "How do you know it was me?" Juliet pulled out an envelope. "I got proof right here." "That's fake." "The phone calls and text messages are not fake I have the recording of when you told her." "You can't do that." "Yes, I can she tried to kill me Harry so next time she tries to kill me or get in contact with you I'm kicking you out from the label." "You can't do that." "I'm Juliet and I can do whatever I want." She let him go. Juliet went to her room and Josh followed her. I got the envelope. "Don't look at that." Harry took it away from me. "Are you hiding something?" "No, it's all fake that's why." "Did she really try to kill Juliet?" Ashton said. "Yes," I told them what happen. Before Luke can react Josh pin Harry agent the wall. "Stop inviting Bell to places where Juliet can be or else Harry." "What?" "I'll come after you myself." Josh went back upstairs. "Harry you knew that Juliet and Bell hate each other why would you invite her." "Bell told me they are still friends." "Harry you don't remember the day in the mall when Juliet told you that they aren't friends and that she wasn't going to invite her." "I know that they can be friends again." Luke pin Harry agents the wall. "If Juliet or my daughter or Josh kids get hurt, I'll get to you before Juliet or Josh will get to you." Luke let him go. "Do you think I'm scared of you?" "You will be if you ever put them in harm again."

A/N I hope you like this chapter. I should upload more chapters soon. I hope you're having a good day 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 520 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
18.2K 358 16
Hazel is just a ordinary girl,but the thing is , she is a professional skateboarder.. Until she meets the cimorelli family..her world turns upside do...
695 7 1
Hired By Management; Kim was a normal girl growing up until one day. Her life changed when management offered her a job. Kim was spotted in the crowd...
150K 1.9K 74
A story between Hazel Green, a photographer and Harry Styles, a famous singer. @harrystyles started following you ...