bike ✨ rydon

By sicklyethan

❝I threw a line out to sea to see if i could catch a dream, and i caught one.❞ Ryan smiled and put his forehe... More

1;;
3;;
4;;
5;;

2;;

1.4K 88 104
By sicklyethan

"Im back" Brendon sung as he marched down the stairs to see Ryan.

"Good, now lets go!" Ryan smiled and dpun on his heel, walking to the door.

Ryan then opened the door and held it open for Brendon. Brendon blushed and bit his lip, then shook his head.

He would never like you. He thought.

"Thanks man," Brendon said trying to cover up his blush, and exited out the house brushing past Ryan.

"No problem.." Ryan mumbled biting his lip watching Brendon walk past him.

Ryan then walked out and closed the door behind him, while Brendon stood on the steps patiently looking out into the street.

"Okay lets go," Ryan smiled walking past Brendon, to their parked bikes.

"So um- i made- well i wrote a new song, maybe we could put it on our new album." Ryan said walking with Brendon to their parked bikes trying to start a conversation. That was all of the sudden really hard to do.

"Hm, thats cool, whats it called?" Brendon smiled and hummed, as he grabbed the handles of his bike.

"Northern Downpour," Ryan blushed also grabbing the handles of his bike.

"Bring it to me next time you come over." Brendon smiled as he threw one leg over the bike seat and sat down. Ryan looked over at him and grinned, doing the same.

"Or I could just bring that spare Ukulele down to the park with us," Ryan suggested.

Brendon nodded. "Go get it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
936K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
743K 29K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...