Rich but Sweet (Camren)

By camren_arianator

What happens when the world's richest girl in the whole world falls in love with the new maid's daughter? Wil... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (pt. 1)
Chapter 7 (part 2)
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Pt. 1)
Chapter 12 (Pt. 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
News Video
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 pt. 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Final Epilogue
Wow
A/N!

Chapter 9

11K 266 51
By camren_arianator

Camila's POV

It was now Wednesday, and Dinah came by our house to ask Lauren if I could chill with her for the rest of the day. Lauren, being the sweet person she is, gladly accepted since she was to do nothing today. So here I am in Dinah's studio room, she telling me the plan on how to get Lauren jealous. After a while, she handed me a bikini top and cutoffs. We made our way down to the pool and found Normani tanning with Celine on two recliners.

"MANI!" Dinah ran up to her while she got up from the recliner, greeting her with a big hug that managed to lift Normani off the ground. Yeah Dinah might like Normani a bit, well between us, she has a crush on her.

"DJ!" Yelled Normani as she was lifted in to the air, wrapping her arms around Dinah's neck for support. "MILA!" She yelled as she was put back down. 

"MANIBEAR!" We all had a group hug.

"What about me?" Celine said from her spot on the chair, I almost forgot she was here, and to be honest, I wish she wasn't here but she is part of this plan so I guess she has to stay.

"Sup Celine." Dinah said fist bumping her, then turning to face me as I greet her, a small smirk forming on her lips.

"Hey Celly." I went over to her, expecting her to just greet me but I guess not.

"Whoa Mimi looking hot today." She got up and hugged me, causing Dinah's smirk to grow bigger, which in return made me blush. But not make the butterflies appear in my stomach like only Lauren causes when I'm around her. 

"Hey, you guys up for some rounds of chicken fights?" Dinah yelled from the top of a pool table, I hope she doesn't break it.

"YEAH!" We all yelled as we jumped into the pool and started to play, me on top of Dinah, and Celine on top of Normani.

Lauren's POV

So I'm headed down to the kitchen to refill my soda jar at the soda fountain when I hear laughs, one in particular that I love to hear. As I go towards the fancy, white, sliding glass backyard doors, I notice Dinah and Normani in the pool playing volleyball. Then I press my brows together and frown when I notice Celine, but what I really don't like is that she is semi in between Camila's legs, while Camila was sitting on the edge of the pool. I feel my anger going up to my throat and my fists ball together. Wait. Am I getting jealous?

I need to get out there, good thing I'm wearing my sports bra and girl boxers. What? Today is my lazy day.

I head outside towards the pool, where Dinah, who was facing me from the pool, immediately greeted me.

"Hey Lauser, finally you came to join is!" She says as she splashes water my way.

"Shut up D-Mac!" I try to block the water with my hands but still end up getting a bit wet.

"Hey Laur!" Normani says as she serves the ball.

"Hi Mani! What you up to Camz? Sup Celine." I say popping the "p" as I stop next to Camila. I don't like Celine, have you noticed?

"Hi Lolo! I'm just telling Celine about the time a hobo slept on a train, then during the night it left. Then when he came back, he had like two sacks filled with apples." Aren't bags of apples heavy? Okay, that's a story for later.

"Hello Lauren." Says Celine as I sit next to Camila. "Hey Mimi?" She calls her Mimi too, WHAT THE FUCK!

"Yes Celly?" Really?

Head: Stop getting jealous Lauren.

You're right I have nothing to worry about.

"Hop on my back?" What the fuck does she think she's doing?

"Why?" Yeah, why?

"Because I need a new point of view of your legs." Wow smooth, SIKE, Celine said with a wink causing Camila's cheeks to gain a tin of pink.

"You're cute. Alright, get in between my legs." Whoa, oh hell nah!

"Facing which way?" Celine ends with a smirk and yet another wink, as she turns around and Camila sits on her shoulders.

****

I wish I could say this day was good considering we are all hanging out, we have snacks, music is blasting out the outdoor sound system and we're all having a blast. But I can't say I'm enjoying myself that much. Celine has been flirting with Camila nonstop and I know I shouldn't be jealous because she's not mine but come on, I can't help but ball my fists and swallow down my anger. The worst thing is that Camila doesn't seem bothered by it. I'm just sitting here in the pool stairs.

After a while, Dinah, being the party animal she is, gets out of the pool and gets our attention.

"Let's play truth and dare!" She yells from the top of a pool table.

"I think you mean, truth or dare China." Camila says from her spot in between Celine's legs.

"Nope I mean, truth and dare! I start!" We all agree and after a few rounds of embarrassing dance moves and stories Dinah turns and looks at Celine when her turn came up again. "Celine I dare you to sit in between Mani's legs, and is it true that you once had a boyfriend?" Celine, thankfully, gets up and sits down in between Normani's open legs, then answers.

"I had only one boyfriend, but that was one of the many mistakes I made. Alright! Norman, I dare you to give Dinah a kiss on the lips and it is true you once bit your cousin?"

Even from my spot you could see the red blush that came onto Normani's cheeks when they dared her to kiss Dinah. In reality Normani has a huge crush on Dinah, and Dinah does too, from what Camila has told me. They're just too dumb to admit their feelings for each other... Just like me to Camila. Normani gets up and shyly makes her way over to Dinah giving her a quick peck on the lips, which, surprisingly, left Dinah quiet and with a matching crimson red blush. Normani cleared her throat and answered the question.

"I did, we were playing with my Barbies and she took one I wanted to play with so, I bit her hand and sent her to the hospital to get stitches. Never mess with me and my things." Normani said with a playful glare, and turns to look at Dinah. "Alright Laurser," Shit I know that look and tone of voice, "I dare you to give Camila's neck two hickeys. One on her neck and the other on the edge of her bikini top." HOLY SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK!

"C-Can I p-pass somehow?" I manage to choke out, stuttering in the process.

"NO! Truth is how soft Camila's skin is." Normani says with a smirk on her face which is also matching the big smirk on Dinah's face.

To be honest I didn't mind the dare at all, but what about Camila? How would she feel? Not to mention this will shut Celine right up. Oh great here come the stupid butterflies again, and my head spinning. But before I could get up, Camila came up to me and sat on my lap facing me. She was still wet from the pool but I could care less, this causing my butterflies to turn into frogs. Camila leaned forward, making my heart beat race, and whispered into my ear.

"Just get it over with, you know you want to." God damn I know I do, her raspy whisper has got me going crazy. I tilt my head and slowly start attaching my lips to her neck.

Camila's POV

Dinah's plan worked, oh my god! I'm straddling Lauren while she, with lots of care, is marking my neck. I never heard Dinah say a hickey near my breast, but I trust her, and god this is so good I was nervous at first but now my whole mind is blocking every single thought making me focus just on Lauren. Every time Lauren sucks or bites my skin, her tongue is quick to go over the forming mark, my eyes closing in pleasure while holding back a couple moans. Once Lauren was finishing the mark, Dinah, Normani and a sad looking Celine, which I could really careless about, leave the area, and go towards one of the pool houses, Celine's I assume. Lauren was not supposed to notice and she didn't because she went down and did the same thing right on the top of my bikini top. At this point I can no longer hold back my moans, seeing as we are alone, I let one very quiet one escape my lips. Lauren stops and mumbles a "sorry" but before I could reply, she crashes her lips with mine. I'm shocked, I didn't know she would do this!

Wait, what am I doing?

Heart: Kiss her back you idiot!

I wrap my arms around her neck as she places hers on my waist. Our lips moved together, her lips are so soft, I could taste her green apple chap-stick. I was so overwhelmed with happiness, not only was this my first kiss but it was so unexpected, I felt as if my heart was going to explode. I could tell she didn't want to stop but we are part of a species that requires oxygen to live, so she pulls away slowly with my bottom lip trapped between her teeth. She rests her forehead on mine, me still having my eyes closed, I slowly open them and stare straight into her gorgeous emerald eyes, and right now they were green with some silver around her pupils, filled with a bit of lust and love.

When we finally caught our breath, our chest rising and lowering at the same pace, she kisses my jawline and whispers into my ear 'mine' as she bites my earlobe. I try to stop a moan by biting my bottom lip. Oh god, she's going to kill me, unless I'm already dead, I blush and speak up.

"So how soft am I?" She smirks.

"I don't know? I was too busy marking what should have been mine a long time ago." And with that I'm sure I'm as red as a tomato by now and am positively sure I am dead. "Say where did everyone go?" Lauren asked as she looked around.

"They left because you were taking too long." I joke.

"Sorry it's just that, when I'm with you I lose track of time." Stop making me blush damn it Jauregui! This moment was so perfect, too bad my phone rang.

"You gonna answer that?" Lauren asks, I grab my phone from the pool table and see the caller ID is unknown.

"Ugh. Yeah it'll be quick promise." I start to get up but Lauren's grip on my hips gets stronger as she shakes her head. I giggle and answer the call.

Hello?

Hey cutie!

Ariana?

Yeah it's me! So glad to hear your amazing voice.

Sorry but how'd you get my number?

Remember when I asked you if I could use your phone to call my driver?

Yeah?

Well I got it that way. Anyway, my manager wants to speak with you about something.

What about?

I don't know to be honest, but it must be good!

How so?

Well he came in and was very cheerful, so I don't know.

Alright then, when?

Tomorrow when I'm in California for my show there.

But I'm in Miami.

That's where I was getting to.

Oh sorry.

It's ok. So tonight you go to the airport and a private jet shall be waiting for you. Then once you get here a limo will drive you to your hotel room. Then we meet up the next day.

Wait but all of this is set up already?

Yes, all set up already!

But I'm still working, I can't just get up and leave Lauren.

Well then just bring her along. I'm sure she has no plans anyway.

I don't know.

Look cutie, it's up to you but I would not miss this. Jet leaves at eight PM, if you're not on it I understand. I have to get on my jet now bye. Hugs and kisses.

And with that the line went dead. What did her manager want to talk about? Does it have to do with me being able to sing? What if the record label wants to sign me? It could be good, but it could also be bad. I have so many questions, but I can't just get up and leave. Can I? Do I want to, especially after this?

(A/N:) Hey ok so I have this story typed up to chapter 18 and let me tell you the next few chapters move fast so if you get confused comment down below or message me and I will be more than glad to explain just so you won't be lost.

On another note I should be studying for a test tomorrow but typing this story is so much more better :D. And with that being said I will now go because its almost 11 and I need to wake up early, so have a nice day/night and don't forget to smile.

[any suggestions are welcomed so msg me any thing you might want to see in the next chapters and I might add them, depending if they are going to add to the story.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 62K 92
Captain of the cheerleading squad Lauren Jauregui and Quiet soccer player Camila Cabello what happens when they collide? Will it be a big problem or...
Blank By Nnnnnn

Fanfiction

542 5 18
Camren Fanfic Since, I want this story to be a mystery. I decided to put blank as the title to not give away the main idea of the story. Just kiddin...
10.7K 436 31
Jackson is boy who on his last year of high school, his parents made him go to camp. His family weren't really a rich type of family but he was popul...
231K 5.4K 27
"I can't just be your mistress anymore, I have feelings that I know you will never understand." She turns and buries her face into her hands. Arms r...